PDA

View Full Version : said it once, I'll say it again....

BullNation4Life
12-30-2012, 02:44 PM
UN-inspiring, UN-motivated, heartless paper Champs of the AFC South...

0-11 in Indy and the biggest melt down in the last 3 games...

Anybody want to make excuses this week?

Wade "Fools Gold" Phillips and Gary "Coma" Kubiak, not the recipe for a Super Bowl Champion caliber team....

AMartin56
12-30-2012, 02:51 PM
The winless in Indy stuff REALLY pisses me off. Kubiak didn't seem to give enough of a %&#$ last year to actually try to win and you could make the argument that it would have been nice to get that monkey off our back LAST year when the pressure wasn't on. He's a gutless coach that can't motivate and he did just enough this year to prolong our misery for awhile longer. The only way we escape his clutches is if we fail to make the playoffs next year. Yipee !

Dawgnme
12-30-2012, 02:54 PM
Anybody want to buy two 2nd round playoff tickets?

MEGA SWATT
12-30-2012, 02:56 PM
Same old Texans

tedr
12-30-2012, 02:58 PM
I really thought this year was different...but I'm questioning if this team can get to the next level with Kubiak...he's had two chances to get this team ready to play to gain HFA, and he's come up empty both times...also, Wade's D and Marciano's ST has let us down when it was most important. Very frustrating and disappointing. I imagine they'll win next week to give everyone a little false hope, and then get destroyed the week after that.