PDA

View Full Version : GP, I hope...........

CloakNNNdagger
12-23-2012, 11:09 PM
........you at least were able to enjoy a Happy Meal before you left the warmth of Mickey-D's wi-fi........because I know you couldn't have eaten anything after the game. You would have probably been better off if your parents DIDN'T have The Sunday Ticket. I can only imagine how you were screaming at the TV and otherwise having to hold it in to yourself, not being able to let it all out on the board........having had no access to the internet at the time......and having to go it "alone." Brother, I feel for you. This could have been a blessing for you in disguise, though. We'll be looking to hear your takes when you get back........or maybe, if you return to Mickey-D's before that.:friends:

TEXANRED
12-23-2012, 11:19 PM
........you at least were able to enjoy a Happy Meal before you left the warmth of Mickey-D's wi-fi........because I know you couldn't have eaten anything after the game. You would have probably been better off if your parents DIDN'T have The Sunday Ticket. I can only imagine how you were screaming at the TV and otherwise having to hold it in to yourself, not being able to let it all out on the board........having had no access to the internet at the time......and having to go it "alone." Brother, I feel for you. This could have been a blessing for you in disguise, though. We'll be looking to hear your takes when you get back........or maybe, if you return to Mickey-D's before that.:friends:

I have copped by being drunk since 130

DocBar
12-24-2012, 01:22 AM
There is plenty of blame to go around this week. GP will soldier on like the rest of us. I'm in a paricularly foul mood this afternoon, though.

Brisco_County
12-24-2012, 03:52 AM
However he responds, I'm sure it will be 2400 words in three to five paragraphs.

(JK man, I love your posts).

CloakNNNdagger
12-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Welcome back, GP!:whip:

GP
12-24-2012, 09:32 PM
I saw it coming. I gave myself until midway through the 1st quarter, as I normally do, to determine if we had "the right stuff" to win. We didn't.

Yes, I sat in my dad's room to watch Sunday Ticket and he sat in the living room watching the Cowboys game on the other tv.

I got angry the following times:

1. Arian losing the fumble when we were marching to the EZ for a sure TD.

2. Throwing it on 1st and goal from the 1. Should have saved that play for 2nd or 3rd or even 4th...but oh wait, let's just kick a FG on 4th down. WTH??? Geez.

3. Every 3rd and long the Vikings converted, which was generally EVERY 3rd and long. It was 2010 style of defense all over again.

I yelled only once, otherwise I sat there looking like a smirking, angry, half-castrated Texans fan with no wi-fi and ready to be in my own bed and not on a blowup mattress.

Other than that, I'd say McDonalds was the highlight of the day.

GP
12-24-2012, 09:38 PM
However he responds, I'm sure it will be 2400 words in three to five paragraphs.

(JK man, I love your posts).

Ha ha! No worries.

I know who is for me and who is against me. It's all good, man.

I sort of was thankful I had no wi-fi yesterday. I probably would have gotten put in time-out.