PDA

View Full Version : Just want to say....

El Tejano
12-17-2012, 02:34 PM
that the same play that D Manning made for us that resulted in PI call was the same one that a 49er made against the Pats in last nights game and PI was not called on that guy. I mean it was the exact same thing Manning did.

Hhmmm....:kitten:

GP
12-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Oh I saw it when it happened. My wife asked why I was laughing so loud...I said, "Oh nothing. Just that what is and isn't pass interference changes from one ref to the next, from one game to the next. It's comical. Funny."

Then a few plays later, the Niners' CB tangles legs up with the Pats' WR right at the goal line and WHAMMO! out comes the ref's flag. Never mind that there was no shoving going on. No, there was contact at the goal line and the WR fell down...so yeah, that means it's an automatic interference call going the Pats' way. As if the ref felt like they were due a flag.

Bastards. Home field advantage is an advantage in more ways than one.

Trap_Star
12-17-2012, 03:39 PM
If I'm thinking what you're thinking, then I'm thinking that you're thinking NFL officials hate black people.

thunderkyss
12-17-2012, 03:56 PM
If I'm thinking what you're thinking, then I'm thinking that you're thinking NFL officials hate black people.

I'm quite sure it's not all black people.

Just the cornball black people. They're not black enough for the NFL.