PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Lost to Carolina

thunderkyss
12-16-2012, 11:21 AM
& now they play the Giants. Luckily it's at home, but will that be enough?

CloakNNNdagger
12-16-2012, 11:35 AM
& now they play the Giants. Luckily it's at home, but will that be enough?

The Falcons have no running game. The Giants safety and CB position has been hit with injury, making it more challenging to keep in check the opposing QB with their front 7. But when the chips are down, I believe the Giants will remind the Falcons of last year's 24-2 playoff beat down.

thunderkyss
12-16-2012, 04:04 PM
They just got schelaked by the Paper Tiger Atlanta Falcons.

Damn!!!

Rey
12-16-2012, 04:26 PM
Giants have two recent super bowl victories, a top tier qb, and a history of performing well in the play offs.

Showtime100
12-16-2012, 04:28 PM
Giants had, what, 7-8 losses while they hoisted the trophy?

thunderkyss
12-16-2012, 04:36 PM
Giants have two recent super bowl victories, a top tier qb, and a history of performing well in the play offs.

So they get a pass?

They gave up 34 points.

They scored 0 points

Imagine if how you'd react if that was this team.

thunderkyss
12-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Either the Giants aren't ready for prime time, or an as whup'n this late in the season does not mean crap about being able to beat elite teams.

Both can't be true.

stingray
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Well, technically it wasn't a primetime game. :fingergun:

Rey
12-16-2012, 04:44 PM
So they get a pass?

They gave up 34 points.

They scored 0 points

Imagine if how you'd react if that was this team.

I didn't watch their game. I don't know how they got to that point. I'd probably be commenting on the specific areas they need to improve in had I been a fan and watched their game.

All that aside, the giants have proven that they can win games and make plays when it matters.

What don't you understand about that?

You think the texans have earned the same level of judgement that the giants have?

Hookem Horns
12-16-2012, 04:45 PM
The Giants got throttled during the regular season in both seasons they won the SB. It's just what they do.

If the Texans had done the same then I think people would be far less concerned after the NE loss.

Regardless, if the Texans can go 2-0 the next 2 weeks they get 2 home playoff games.

Rey
12-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Either the Giants aren't ready for prime time, or an as whup'n this late in the season does not mean crap about being able to beat elite teams.

Both can't be true.

You sound ridiculous.

Did you watch the giants game?

You have no clue what happened if you didn't.

And the giants may in fact have issues that they need to worry about. Would that make you feel better?

You can't have it both ways. Either you think the giants loss means they aren't that good, or you believe theyll shake it off.

If you believe they'll shake it off, give a reason why...

Here's a hint: the reason why won't be the same for the texans

gary
12-16-2012, 04:59 PM
The Texans have lost two real prime time games this year. So?

thunderkyss
12-16-2012, 06:56 PM
You sound ridiculous.

Did you watch the giants game?

You have no clue what happened if you didn't.

You're right, I don't.

And the giants may in fact have issues that they need to worry about. Would that make you feel better?

I'm sure they've got issues they need to worry about. All 32 teams have got issues they need to worry about. That's kinda the point.

You can't have it both ways. Either you think the giants loss means they aren't that good, or you believe theyll shake it off.

My point is that it doesn't mean anything. Season starts over in January. Our 12-2 record puts us in the best position possible..... puts us on track to have the best position possible once we get there.

If you believe they'll shake it off, give a reason why...

Because they're pros.

Here's a hint: the reason why won't be the same for the texans

Well... actually, it is.