PDA

View Full Version : [Blue Crew] Military Day - 2013

silvrhand
11-30-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm planning on giving up two of my tickets to disabled veterans next year to take to the game. I was hoping that other people would get into the spirit and we could make this a yearly thing to do on military day.

I've got two tickets, does someone know someone in the Texans org that can help line up the disabled vets for us to take?

GlassHalfFull
11-30-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm planning on giving up two of my tickets to disabled veterans next year to take to the game. I was hoping that other people would get into the spirit and we could make this a yearly thing to do on military day.

I've got two tickets, does someone know someone in the Texans org that can help line up the disabled vets for us to take?

I haz sources. Would you trust me to do the lining up?

76Texan
12-01-2012, 11:55 AM

Luv your spirit, man.

Thumb up!

silvrhand
12-02-2012, 12:48 AM
I haz sources. Would you trust me to do the lining up?

I'd like to be involved so I'm aware of the process and what it takes so that I can educate myself and others if needed.