PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Turley

rittenhouserobz
06-08-2005, 01:35 PM
:homer: Lets get Kyle Turley. :homer:

HardKnockTexan
06-08-2005, 01:39 PM
They guy's down to something like 260 and just failed a physical. I'll pass... thanks.

rittenhouserobz
06-08-2005, 01:58 PM
I was really playing around. I heard he is actually down to 230 on Total Access. Hence the homer symbols. :)

TheOgre
06-08-2005, 02:22 PM
When I read the name "Kyle Turley", I unconsciously think of it as "Kyle Turkey." Anyone notice that?

Hoss
06-08-2005, 02:44 PM
When I read the name "Kyle Turley", I unconsciously think of it as "Kyle Turkey." Anyone notice that?

:heh:

throwANDREtheBALL
06-08-2005, 06:35 PM
I say if he takes a good year to rehab his back and then gain back the weight the right way, he'll probably get back to his old self........that said, the Texans have to stay away from any "injury-riddled" offensive lineman, since we still haven't gotten over the Boselli-itis curse.

If we were over the curse, we wouldn't still be looking for a LT.

TDforTatum26
06-08-2005, 07:19 PM
I was watching SportsCenter the other day and they said Turley is thinking about becoming a defensive lineman.

TexansRockMySocks
06-08-2005, 07:24 PM
so losing weight will accomplish to do that how? The dudes CRAZY.

TDforTatum26
06-08-2005, 07:43 PM
lol dont ask me.

didnt "Turkey" almost kill Mike Martz?

Hervoyel
06-09-2005, 12:09 PM

I keep wanting to work a "d" in that last name. I know it's wrong and being a moderator I am supposed to be a model poster but I confess, I think about it every time a Kyle Turley thread gets started.

Guess I'm just a bad person or something. Or maybe it's just a fitting take on his last name. One of the two.

edo783
06-09-2005, 02:41 PM
I keep wanting to work a "d" in that last name. I know it's wrong and being a moderator I am supposed to be a model poster but I confess, I think about it every time a Kyle Turley thread gets started.

Guess I'm just a bad person or something. Or maybe it's just a fitting take on his last name. One of the two.

Nah, your just bad Herv.

canadiantexan
06-09-2005, 02:43 PM

We both must be bad people because I think the exact same thing every single time and because I' not a moderator .............Kyle Turdley it is.
We should sign Turdley when pigs are flying over the frozen landscape of hell. :pigfly: