PDA

View Full Version : Suh needs to be suspended from league **UPDATE** FINED $30k

417Texan
11-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Suh has issues. Maybe he needs meds.

GP
11-22-2012, 02:14 PM
He needs his ****ing leg broken is what he needs. And I'm serious.

TexCanada
11-22-2012, 02:19 PM
He needs his ****ing leg broken is what he needs. And I'm serious.

Ya, just like they mentioned at half time, if the refs and the league aren't going to protect the players, then the players need to protect the players.

infantrycak
11-22-2012, 02:27 PM
When I first saw the play live I wondered why a leg whip flag wasn't thrown. We got one for a much lower raised leg last week - only about 10" off the ground. But on replay it is glaring he both aimed and kicked. Kudos to Kubiak for jumping on the refs about that and the take down where Suh tried to bend Schaub backwards over his legs.

417Texan
11-22-2012, 02:48 PM
TD Forsett

SheTexan
11-22-2012, 02:59 PM
Why didn't they throw a flag on that flippin horse collar he landed on Matt??! Ticked me off! He's a friggin a*shole and gettin by with it today!

We need to step it up! I wanna win this game just to piss him off!!

ATXtexanfan
11-22-2012, 03:10 PM
We deserve to lose, yup I said it

Rey
11-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Why didn't they throw a flag on that flippin horse collar he landed on Matt??! Ticked me off! He's a friggin a*shole and gettin by with it today!

We need to step it up! I wanna win this game just to piss him off!!

No such thing as a horse collar in the pocket.

Wolf
11-22-2012, 03:35 PM

SheTexan
11-22-2012, 04:04 PM

I didn't call it, the announcers did!

Fili
11-22-2012, 04:44 PM
That QB hit by him when he dragged Schaub down was dirty. Schaub's knees probably didn't like that.

Hervoyel
11-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.

Malloy
11-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.

Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...

infantrycak
11-22-2012, 05:12 PM

Schaub was outside of the pocket.

Hooston Texan
11-22-2012, 05:15 PM

But we didn't. Thankfully we have a team tough enough to overcome adversity and some bad play-calling.

I'd feel bad for the Lions for the Forsett TD, but their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

So suck it, lions. 10-1 sure is nice.

GP
11-22-2012, 05:51 PM

It's typical Jim Schwartz football.

Today felt like those games vs Titans when Schwartz had Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth and Innegan...you always wondered HOW your offense would be injured by those guys, not when...HOW.

IMO, the problem is their head coach. It's clear that he willfully acquires dirty players and actively allows them to behave that way.

He's worse than Fisher. Worse than Del Rio, by a hair.

nytexan
11-22-2012, 06:11 PM
Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...

I haven't heard anything but it looked like a pulled groin muscle to me.

TexansFanatic
11-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Suh has issues. Maybe he needs meds.

Seriously. I've seen a number of dirty players over the years, but this guy seems twisted.

TexanBacker93
11-22-2012, 07:19 PM
A big part of me was hoping one of our lineman would Slauson his knee. I know our team would never intenionally hurt a player, but if there was one who deserved it, it would have to be Suh.

Playoffs
11-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Suh avoids reporters after not avoiding Schaub’s groin (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/22/suh-avoids-reporters-after-not-avoiding-schaubs-groin/)
...Suh’s foot found the crotch of Texans quarterback Matt Schaub. It sure looked like no accident.

After the game, Suh didn’t risk saying anything that could and would be used against him. According to the Associated Press, Suh exited the locker room without making himself available to reporters.

gwallaia
11-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Suh is a punk. Piece of Trash.

TexanSam
11-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Suh makes Cortland Finnegan look like a saint

ESAD2-14
11-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Whether it (nut shot) was intentional or not, Suh has made his own reputation around the league because of his knuckle-headed actions. Anytime he does something borderline suspicious he will be accused of being dirty (which I think he is). He has made his own bed, he can sleep in it. Dude is a chump. A highly paid and very skilled chump; but a chump nonetheless. With as talented as he is there is no reason for him to being the things he does; and it is infecting the rest of that team. I consider the freebie td from the ref's a gift from karma to Suh and Schwartz.

infantrycak
11-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Suh makes Cortland Finnegan look like a saint

Should have put AJ in to block Suh.

htowntexans1985
11-22-2012, 10:17 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1782417/schaubnut.gif

Suh is the scum I clean off my boots after walking through a field of cattle.

EllisUnit
11-22-2012, 10:19 PM
you can see where he throws the leg at schaub, from the knee he kicks towards Schaub. Dont think he knew he would hit him there but he was def trying to kick him.

infantrycak
11-22-2012, 10:28 PM
you can see where he throws the leg at schaub, from the knee he kicks towards Schaub. Dont think he knew he would hit him there but he was def trying to kick him.

It's obvious he extends his leg. He's just scum. I can see the refs missing the kick in real time which should have been an automatic ejection from the game for striking a player but it was inexcusable that wasn't at least called a leg whip.

BlueSteel
11-22-2012, 10:28 PM
But we didn't. Thankfully we have a team tough enough to overcome adversity and some bad play-calling.

I'd feel bad for the Lions for the Forsett TD, but their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

My wife also commented about all the over the top dancing by the Lions. One of there defenders made a tackle after an 8 yard run and then proceeded to do a sack celebration. It was not even a tackle for a loss and he was show boating.

Also don't forget the Lions celebrating like they won the game in OT after we missed the field goal.

klockWork
11-23-2012, 12:21 AM
Yeah, Suh is d@#bag but he and Avril destroy that right side of the line all day. I'm really concern about the dept we have there.

417Texan
11-23-2012, 12:28 AM
My wife also commented about all the over the top dancing by the Lions. One of there defenders made a tackle after an 8 yard run and then proceeded to do a sack celebration. It was not even a tackle for a loss and he was show boating.

Also don't forget the Lions celebrating like they won the game in OT after we missed the field goal.

How anyone can say they can like Suh should be ashamed of themselfs.

Texanmike02
11-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Suh is in the same class as Haynsworth. I don't root for people to get hurt (not even Innegan) but I root that Suh and/or Haynesworth tear an ACL every time I watch either of them play. Only two players I've felt that way about, ever.

Mike

thunderkyss
11-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Everything said here is true. However, I think the Detroit Lions should get Suh in order. They drafted him, they coached him, & they keep putting him out there. That's their product. They are in complete control of that.

I think the NFL should punish the Detroit Lions, not Suh. This would get fixed a whole lot faster if they would. Guys like Suh wouldn't get drafted 2nd overall.

In this case, the referees didn't even throw a flag, we should have some recourse.

Hervoyel
11-23-2012, 12:51 AM
Everything said here is true. However, I think the Detroit Lions should get Suh in order. They drafted him, they coached him, & they keep putting him out there. That's their product. They are in complete control of that.

I think the NFL should punish the Detroit Lions, not Suh. This would get fixed a whole lot faster if they would. Guys like Suh wouldn't get drafted 2nd overall.

In this case, the referees didn't even throw a flag, we should have some recourse.

I agree with you. You sound very "Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann" on this.

"Ndamakong Suh has dishonored himself and dishonored the team! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Ndamakong the proper motivation! So! From now on, whenever he ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one kick in the bean bag! Now, get on your faces!"

Scooter
11-23-2012, 01:04 AM
i've never wished injury on a player ... until today. i for one am fed up with suh, and would have cheered til i was hoarse if someone blew up his knee or worse. get him out of the league.

houstonspartan
11-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Look, Jim Schwartz imported thug, dirty football to Detroit from Tennessee (which, really, started in Houston with the "smash mouth" image of the Oilers). The Lions are a filthy team, just like the Titans. I doubt if Detroit even cares about their image at this point.

mussop
11-23-2012, 03:14 AM
Their whole OL were playing dirty. Riolia or whatever his name is is just as bad as Sue. He was pushing people in the back after the play jumping on piles deliberately trying to hurt people. On one play he jumped on one of our players that was already down and went into plank mode making sure he had all his weight on our guy. I couldn't believe the refs were allowing that crap.

I actually kinda liked Detroit until this game. Now I know why they suck. They are a bunch of no class losers with no real leaders keeping that team in line.

Lurvinator11
11-23-2012, 04:36 AM
Their whole OL were playing dirty. Riolia or whatever his name is is just as bad as Sue. He was pushing people in the back after the play jumping on piles deliberately trying to hurt people. On one play he jumped on one of our players that was already down and went into plank mode making sure he had all his weight on our guy. I couldn't believe the refs were allowing that crap.

I actually kinda liked Detroit until this game. Now I know why they suck. They are a bunch of no class losers with no real leaders keeping that team in line.

I agree with this. They were getting away with holding early in the game, and just playing dirty. It was sick. I am glad we won, and I really don't like them any more. No class!

Corrosion
11-23-2012, 07:00 AM
(Not in the whiny TO voice) Thats My Quarterback !!! Nobody messes with my quarterback!!!! :texflag:

I'd like to blindside Sue .... err Suh with a knee to the junk , you know , the nut crushing kind that lifts them up off the ground and leaves them doubled in the fetal position over unable to move.

Then run away real fast.

Johnny Cash said the punk is a disgrace to men , women and pigs named Sue , Suh or Suheeee. :devilpig:

Here's to you Suh ....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TTmPINXdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

ubecool454
11-23-2012, 07:54 AM

No one is paying attention to anything you say anymore. Go away:clap: As far as Suh goes...if he wants to be a tough guy he should go to UFC and see how bad he is or any State Prison.

gwallaia
11-23-2012, 09:42 AM
If Suh was not a football player, he would be a low-life thug in a gang murdering people.

TEXANRED
11-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I agree with you. You sound very "Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann" on this.

"Ndamakong Suh has dishonored himself and dishonored the team! I have tried to help him, but I have failed! I have failed because you have not helped me! You people have not given Ndamakong the proper motivation! So! From now on, whenever he ****s up, I will not punish him. I will punish all of you! And the way I see it, ladies, you owe me for one kick in the bean bag! Now, get on your faces!"

We should send Detroit a couple cases of socks and soap. I am sure we got some pink soap laying around here somewhere.

TexanExile
11-23-2012, 10:07 AM
If Suh was not a football player, he would be a low-life thug in a gang murdering people.

In all seriousness, I expect this guy to get arrested within a year of retiring, and it will make Sam Hurd's arrest (http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2012/09/former-cowboy-receiver-faces-new-federal-charges-after-plea-deal-collapses.html/)look mild. Especially after he retires as a Cowboy.

This cat won't do well in the real world.

HTown2ATX
11-23-2012, 10:18 AM
You don't kick another man in the ding-ding.....on principle alone he should be suspended.

Txn_in_FL
11-23-2012, 10:28 AM
There's people that play the game the way it was meant to be played and then there are those that use the game as an excuse to hurt people.

I was talking to a guy tonight who's a Detroit fan and he was trying to let it go and say it wasn't on purpose. I've been watching this game a LONG time and I've never seen anything like that.

Guy needs a suspension. Dirty, dirty guy.

Goatcheese
11-23-2012, 10:30 AM
I want the Texans to be more nasty. If somebody throws a dirty hit on one of our guys, especially the QB, they get chop blocked on the next play and spend the next year rehabbing an ACL tear. Do that 2 or 3 times and defenders will be more worried about their career than hitting the QB.

417Texan
11-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Man Suh and Domic were both ex Huskers would players always got away with murder.

BigTimeTexanFan
11-23-2012, 05:42 PM
The NFL is going to investigate Suh's kick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099605/article/ndamukong-suhs-hit-on-matt-schaub-to-be-reviewed-by-nfl

That's the first time I have been able to look at it since the game and he clearly extends his leg as he's going to the ground. I'd like to think I wouldn't root for a player on my team even with the talent Suh has. Suh - earning the leagues dirtiest player label week in and week out.

infantrycak
11-23-2012, 06:48 PM
From PFT:

The ever-shrinking slate of Ndamukong Suh apologists have gotten pretty creative when it comes to making an excuse for his latest act of on-field misconduct.

Texans quarterback Matt Schaub took a dive, some say, because there’s no way the toe to the groin would have penetrated Schaub’s cup.

But here’s the thing. NFL players don’t wear them.

I wanna know what ignorant nimrod made that argument.

Corrosion
11-23-2012, 06:57 PM
From PFT:

I wanna know what bafoon thinks that justifies Sue's action ??

Morons - we're surrounded by them.

NastyNate
11-23-2012, 07:00 PM
From PFT:

Perhaps they meant to say NFL quarterbacks don't wear them??? I don't know if qb's choose not to wear cups, if that were the case I'd guess for mobility, they do wear less overall padding though.

TexansFanatic
11-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Perhaps they meant to say NFL quarterbacks don't wear them??? I don't know if qb's choose not to wear cups, if that were the case I'd guess for mobility, they do wear less overall padding though.

No NFL player wears a cup.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=fleming/040922&num=0

TheIronDuke
11-23-2012, 07:44 PM
I heard James Casey with Matt Thomas last week and he said he didn't know anyone who wore a cup.

Corrosion
11-23-2012, 07:45 PM
What does wearing a cup have to do with the bastard kicking Schaub .... Cup or no cup , it aint a pleasant experience to be kicked in the junk and it damn sure doesnt justify the action.

edwardc5637
11-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Thats some bs this dude needs to be suspended you just don't kick another man in the nadds thats just wrong.

TexansFanatic
11-23-2012, 07:58 PM
What does wearing a cup have to do with the bastard kicking Schaub .... Cup or no cup , it aint a pleasant experience to be kicked in the junk and it damn sure doesnt justify the action.

It's like saying you shouldn't prosecute a guy who shoots a cop because cops wear bullet-proof vests.

ajohnson80
11-23-2012, 08:10 PM
That whole organization is crap. They deserve suh and all of the losses karma will bring them. Having only seen him play a few times, I always catch him doing something dirty. It's a disgrace that hes even allowed to play in the league, but as we all know, in the NFL it doesn't matter what type of character you have if your ultra talented.

Well Suh, hope you have a great career losing games in epic fashion with the nfc north's perennial bottom dweller. As soon as the lions are having a good season the football gods will ship your ass to cleveland!

TexansFanatic
11-23-2012, 08:18 PM
This article is a year old, but I hadn't seen it before. The name Matt Slauson isn't exactly revered on this board, but he had some very interesting things to say about his former teammate, Suh.

I've been puzzled by the fact that Suh seemed like a clean player in college but suddenly in the pro ranks he's become a psycho. Slauson sheds some light on that here:

LINK (http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_slauson_suh_is_out_of_control_hZS50vtS1Ti4VvU Ghd44pN)

TheMatrix31
11-23-2012, 08:20 PM
For some reason I never even made the freakin' connection that Schwartz was Fisher's DC for so long. No freakin' WONDER the Lions are so damn dirty.

More I think about it, the more I'm convinced it was intentional. I went all day yesterday wavering, but that GIF posted earlier pretty much shows him extend his leg.

Even if it wasn't, Suh's been so dirty that it doesn't help his case.

Seasick Sailor
11-23-2012, 08:34 PM
their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

I couldn't agree more.

The incessant showboating by their defenders is just ridiculous. This is especially true of their corners.

Perhaps it's just because apparently the league, "forgot about 'Dre," but I'd think that they'd show a little more respect to one of the league's best WRs.

Between that, their hot-headed ********* of a coach, and an ******* named Suh, there may be no team I have less respect for.

infantrycak
11-23-2012, 09:43 PM

Not to be indelicate about it but it is obvious they don't wear cups - you can see which side it is tucked on.

TexansFanatic
11-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Not to be indelicate about it but it is obvious they don't wear cups - you can see which side it is tucked on.

Not that we're looking, right? Some things you don't really want to see, but you see them anyway.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8481/8197523051_4f84f2cd8e.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8343/8198618710_e1ab260ca3.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8345/8198620208_b3dfcbcd6a.jpg

EllisUnit
11-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Not that we're looking, right? Some things you don't really want to see, but you see them anyway.

OKKKKK please put a disclaimer at the top of a post like that next time please :gun:

TexansFanatic
11-23-2012, 10:06 PM
OKKKKK please put a disclaimer at the top of a post like that next time please :gun:

Haha! I offer this as an act of contrition:

http://odin.mobile9.com/download/media/41/hotgirl333_dxf246l1.gif

infantrycak
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM

Hey, just be glad they don't come to attention for the National Anthem.

MEGA SWATT
11-23-2012, 11:43 PM
B/c of his history of cheap shots, I think a severe fine and suspension would send a message. You could clearly see that he was reaching, if you will.

EllisUnit
11-23-2012, 11:57 PM

SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better

CloakNNNdagger
11-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Came across a solution next time Schaub ever goes against Suh.................

THE SPIKED ATHLETIC CUP

an athletic cup is used to protect your balls from being crushed in sports or being kicked in them, it protects you.

a metal cup cup does a better job of this, and is more likely to hurt the kicker.

but lets say you're so offended by the fact that some punk ass kid tried to kick you in the balls you want to cause ALOT of pain to them?

say your balls are really close to you, and you really REALLY don't want them to be kicked.

fear no more, for my new invention:

The Spiked Metal Cup.

now, its not a metal cod piece, that would just look stupid.

the spikes only retract when force is applied to the metal cup.

when this happens, the incredibly sharp titanium spikes pop out drive themselfs through the kicker's feet.

Q: won't the spikes just stab your balls?

A: no, the spikes aren't that big, and the cup is very thick, making your bulge look bigger as well.

Q: will it kill the kicker?

A: no, but they'll wish they were dead.

Q: is it good for sports?

A: are you ****ing retarded?

The Spiked Metal Cup.

a Cinco product.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/18603000/ngbbs499d4ebdac19c.jpglink (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1030443)

Playoffs
11-24-2012, 03:56 PM
Came across a solution next time Schaub ever goes against Suh.................

link (http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1030443)

Ain't putting no spikes nowhere near my junk, I don't care which way they're supposed to be pointing. http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc366/PlagueEleven/Smileys/no.gif http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m606/MisaMeow/Kawaii%20Japanese%20Emoctions/--.gif http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee119/eureka2/smiley_nope.gif

CloakNNNdagger
11-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Timely article
By Stephen Smith /CBS News/ November 9, 2012, 11:38 AM

Lions' Ndamukong Suh voted dirtiest NFL player again by his peers in survey

In a not-too-stunning turn of events, Ndamukong Suh has been voted the dirtiest player in the NFL by his peers. Again.

In a mid-season Sporting News poll, the Lions defensive tackle was voted dirtiest in the NFL by 32 of the 103 players surveyed. That's a bit lower than the percentage Suh garnered last year, when he received 36 votes in the survey of 111 players.

Suh can add this honor to another dubious distinction he earned this year - last month, he was voted the least liked player in the NFL in a Forbes survey of fans.

Whether you view Suh as dirty or simply aggressive, his rough play has earned him a reputation - not to mention some fines and suspensions. Earlier this season, his violent sack of Bears quarterback Jay Cutler drew outrage among some players and fans - though no fine. (For the record, Cutler said the sack wasn't a dirty play.)

Last year, Suh was fined and suspended two games for stomping Packers lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith after the whistle on Thanksgiving Day.

Said one anonymous NFC defensive player polled by the Sporting News: "Ndamukong Suh. I mean, the step-on and the choke and the kick and the arm bar. Enough said, right?" link (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-400_162-57547677/lions-ndamukong-suh-voted-dirtiest-nfl-player-again-by-his-peers-in-survey/)

NastyNate
11-24-2012, 04:37 PM
No NFL player wears a cup.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=fleming/040922&num=0

No way in hell I would walk on the field in HS without one. I can't believe they're not worn at the pro level. Ya learn something new everyday...

thunderkyss
11-24-2012, 05:50 PM
No way in hell I would walk on the field in HS without one. I can't believe they're not worn at the pro level. Ya learn something new everyday...

Especially after what happened to Danieal last week. You think that would have been a wake-up call for everyone.

drs23
11-24-2012, 05:55 PM

I wore one while catching in base ball because they made me. Didn't wear one playing football and neither did anyone else that I'm aware of.

SheTexan
11-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Hey, just be glad they don't come to attention for the National Anthem.

Dang Chris! Sitting here enjoying the PICS and you made me spit coffee all over my keyboard! :)

Gettin a big KICK out of this thread! You guys are funny!!

JamesBill
11-24-2012, 07:03 PM
The take down was far dirtier and had much higher injury potential. You can't just keep on pulling on a guy who long ago passed it. That should not be a QB knockdown. I think those stats encourage that type of thing.

badboy
11-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Needs to lose a season, punk!

Speedy
11-24-2012, 08:37 PM
I wore one while catching in base ball because they made me. Didn't wear one playing football and neither did anyone else that I'm aware of.

Yeah, catchers are the only ones I know of who wear cups.

infantrycak
11-24-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah, catchers are the only ones I know of who wear cups.

Buddy of mine was the catcher for our team. He let one slip by and hit him square in the cup. Shook it off pretty well, then stood up and then fell to the ground like he had been shot. Turned out the cup cracked and when he stood up it closed on his berries. Ouch!

Thorn
11-24-2012, 08:46 PM
You just have to wonder why after millions of years of evolution and natural selection the family jewels ended up in such a vulnerable place.

CloakNNNdagger
11-24-2012, 11:33 PM
You just have to wonder why after millions of years of evolution and natural selection the family jewels ended up in such a vulnerable place.

Evolution doesn't always work out. If Goodell would just regress player evolution (more than he has already done) back to playing on 4 legs, then players wouldn't need to worry so much about having to protect their jewels, would they?:thinking:

CloakNNNdagger
11-25-2012, 12:57 AM
Multiple NFL execs ready to review Suh kick (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/24/multiple-nfl-execs-ready-to-review-suh-kick/)

As expected, the NFL will commence on Monday its review of Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh’s foot to the groin of Texans quarterback Matt Schaub.

As Jarrett Bell of USA Today explains it, plenty of executives will have their fingerprints on the case arising from Suh’s cleat marks.

The process will begin, as it always does, with league vice president Merton Hanks. But NFL executive V.P. of football operations Ray Anderson and two other execs will review the case: Joel Bussert and Ronnie Hill.

In a series of interviews and on-the-record remarks, Anderson has hinted at his view of the case. He said on Friday’s edition of The Dan Patrick Show that the play “appeared to be a little out of the ordinary” and “didn’t appear to be a natural football move.”

Said Anderson to Bell: ”From my personal point of view, it was unusual, to say the least. Don’t know if it was a football move I’ve ever seen.”

Anderson is right. Though it likely wasn’t premeditated — there’s even a chance Suh had no idea that he was hitting Schaub in the, um, schwaub — Suh’s leg moves in a way that suggests he was taking the opportunity of having his foot in the vicinity of Schaub to give Schaub a nudge with it. It just so happened that Suh got lucky, or as the case may be unlucky.

Corrosion
11-25-2012, 01:39 AM
Someone take those horrible images away ....

As for Sue ... errr Suehhh errrrr .... Suh , he needs to have his nuts cut.

Trap_Star
11-25-2012, 02:39 AM

quoted for page 5...

BTW, is "meatspin" on your google search history?

Corrosion
11-25-2012, 02:46 AM
That sh!t's worthy of a big fat neg rep buddy!:shades:

http://prettywomenpictures.com/d/54456-1/Red+hair+pretty+woman+in+green+dress.JPG

Trap_Star
11-25-2012, 02:48 AM
yeah, neg rep him for posting a HS kid's bulge on the interwebs...someone should check his computer.

Corrosion
11-25-2012, 03:05 AM
yeah, neg rep him for posting a HS kid's bulge on the interwebs...someone should check his computer.

I didnt neg rep him .... or you for reposting it .... Just saying its well worthy of a red dot!! :gun:

Thorn
11-25-2012, 09:48 AM
I didnt neg rep him .... or you for reposting it .... Just saying its well worthy of a red dot!! :gun:

I agree, and your posted pic will help us get our minds back in better territory.

It's a tough life being male chauvinist pigs, but it's something we do well. :lol:

TexansFanatic
11-25-2012, 12:22 PM
BTW, is "meatspin" on your google search history?

I had never heard of it 'til your post. Interesting that you knew what it was...

Trap_Star
11-25-2012, 12:29 PM
I had never heard of it 'til your post. Interesting that you knew what it was...

did you like it? :whip::whip:

TexansFanatic
11-25-2012, 12:38 PM
did you like it? :whip::whip:

After reading the description on Google, I passed on taking a look. But now it's in my Google search history, so thanks for that.
:toropalm:

ChampionTexan
11-25-2012, 12:41 PM

Rule #1 of Texans Talk:

Do not click on Trap Star's links, or google anthing he mentions.

TexansFanatic
11-25-2012, 12:46 PM
Rule #1 of Texans Talk:

Do not click on Trap Star's links, or google anthing he mentions.

Ha! Somehow I overlooked that rule, but it's now duly noted.

Dread-Head
11-26-2012, 10:21 AM
You don't kick another man in the ding-ding.....on principle alone he should be suspended.

:headhurts: Especially with CLEATS on! Iesvs!

Dread-Head
11-26-2012, 10:48 AM

That ALMOST makes up for posting 3 guy's junk...now...post a gif of a well built redhead and hotasian chick...

:fostering:

Dread-Head
11-26-2012, 10:53 AM
Sorry...I know the league is about speed...but ever been hit really hard in the stones? Vugg that.

Playoffs
11-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Schaub was asked on In the Loop with Nick and Lopez on 610 AM in Houston whether he’d want Suh as a teammate, and he answered, simply, “No.”

Schaub then elaborated that the Texans wouldn’t accept Suh on their team because the Texans believe in playing the game the right way, and Suh does not.

“No, you don’t want a player like that,” Schaub said. “The stuff that he stands for and the type of player he is, that’s not Houston Texan worthy. That’s not what we’re about.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

G27RR
11-26-2012, 11:44 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Good for him, he didn't take the pc route.

jjjezebel
11-26-2012, 11:58 AM
All I know is that after reading this thread I'm going to be paying far more attention to the players...um...uniforms from now on. :doot:

gwallaia
11-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Schaub should have ended his comments when he said, "I have nothing to say about that play or that person."

Hervoyel
11-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Schaub should have ended his comments when he said, "I have nothing to say about that play or that person."

I could go either way. On one hand I agree with you, on the other I don't have a problem with what he added...... but he needs to drop it now.

Dread-Head
11-26-2012, 12:41 PM

Turning the other cheek is ONE thing, but turning the other STONE? Meh...not as easy.

Hervoyel
11-26-2012, 12:42 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/001/384/Atrapitis.gif

Corrosion
11-26-2012, 01:30 PM
I could go either way. On one hand I agree with you, on the other I don't have a problem with what he added...... but he needs to drop it now.

Im with ya , I dont mind at all what he added ....

This league is violent and dangerous enough without guy's crossing the line or going out of their way to injure opponents.

All sports should be carried out with some class and integrity hell those "barbaric MMA fighters" even have enough respect for one another to back off and be appologetic when they hit each other in the junk or poke an opponent in the eye .....

This asshole is looking more and more like Mike Tyson (without the championships) than anything resembling a class act.

I have no problem with his peers calling him out for it either.

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 01:38 PM
I hope no one get peeved at me here but when I've watched it over and over it looks like his foot and leg whipping around was part of the roll. With his background though I guess you put it on him. I also can't be sure if there was a jab kick at the end of the it but looks like it. Sorry, just didn't look egregious at first glance.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2012/11/23/3682138/ndamukong-suh-kick-matt-schaub-thanksgiving

I was more appalled at the hit by Jared Allen in the Bears game wear he launched himself at a guys head.

http://thevikingage.com/2012/11/25/jared-allen-accused-of-dirty-play-after-helmet-to-helmet-hit-on-lance-louis/

Playoffs
11-26-2012, 01:49 PM
...I also can't be sure if there was a jab kick at the end of the it.

I see a deliberate jab kick in Schaub's general direction. The fact he hit him in the stones was just luck (or bad luck if you're Matt), but Suh was trying to hit him with his leg extension, imo.

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 01:57 PM
I see a deliberate jab kick in Schaub's general direction. The fact he hit him in the stones was just luck (or bad luck if you're Matt), but Suh was trying to hit him with his leg extension, imo.

Its just hard to tell on the jab because it all looks like one motion on the roll...with a jab at the end I guess. I don't see the roll as intentional but of course a jab would be. I'm not saying he isn't dirty or this didn't happen..just when I kept seeing it, I didn't think it was black and white.

Corrosion
11-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Its just hard to tell on the jab because it all looks like one motion on the roll...with a jab at the end I guess. I don't see the roll as intentional but of course a jab would be. I'm not saying he isn't dirty or this didn't happen..just when I kept seeing it, I didn't think it was black and white.

Accept that its in an .... un-natural motion.

Momentum may have caused the leg to whip and extend .... but in an arching motion rather than pretty much stopping its arc and extending in Schaubs direction.

I'd like to catch the dude asleep somewhere and stomp on his balls ..... :)

Dutchrudder
11-26-2012, 02:23 PM
I hope no one get peeved at me here but when I've watched it over and over it looks like his foot and leg whipping around was part of the roll. With his background though I guess you put it on him. I also can't be sure if there was a jab kick at the end of the it but looks like it. Sorry, just didn't look egregious at first glance.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2012/11/23/3682138/ndamukong-suh-kick-matt-schaub-thanksgiving

I was more appalled at the hit by Jared Allen in the Bears game wear he launched himself at a guys head.

http://thevikingage.com/2012/11/25/jared-allen-accused-of-dirty-play-after-helmet-to-helmet-hit-on-lance-louis/

Watch it in real time and tell me what you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLG9jxwhiw&t=26m13s

Looks like a leg whip to me. The location it hit was likely incidental, but given his history, I would expect him to get a fine for this. Probably not a suspension.

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Watch it in real time and tell me what you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYLG9jxwhiw&t=26m13s

Looks like a leg whip to me. The location it hit was likely incidental, but given his history, I would expect him to get a fine for this. Probably not a suspension.

I was watching real time over and over up above in the link I posted. It looks like one normal rolling motion. Again, I'm not saying its not dirty or that the jab wasn't there....but the original roll, just looks like a guy coming over the top of another lineman. Its not like I like the guy or think he is not the dirtiest player out there. As I watched again, I definitely see the extra jab at the end.

rolyat93
11-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Schaubby says he wouldn't want a guy like Suh on his team.

I think that says a lot about Suh.

Edited for grammar.

thunderkyss
11-26-2012, 02:42 PM

When I originally saw it, I didn't think nothing of it, incidental contact.

But after watching it again (& again, & again) he definitely extended his leg & pulled it back. Not natural for a player just falling over.

CharloTex
11-26-2012, 02:43 PM
If you are brought down like Suh was being, tumbling, upended over and beyond the offensive lineman, since you can't do anything against the quartyerback using your legs (kicks and leg whips are illegal in all circumstances, not just @ QBs), you don't fall spread eagle like Suh is. And even if your fall starts like that, with your legs "whipped" apart, as quickly as possible you tuck your leg back in and get it to the ground in order to break your fall, stop your uncontrolled momentum, and get back up to get back in the play, if possible and necessary.

So even if his leg just remained in the open, extended and untucked posture, that alone would suggest that he was "pointing" toward the Schaub. Then, to see ANY cocking (no pun intended) and thrusting (again, no pun intended), and extending of his leg at the knee and ankle, whereby the bottom of his foot made contact with Mrs. Schaub's jewels, it cannot be explained. At the very least, I can't see how anyone can say that Suh was physically unable to avoid the sack (here, pun intended) if he wanted to, and if he could have avoided but chose not to, then it's INTENTIONAL. Whether he was literally trying to "package" Schaub or just generally hurt him, it was intentional.

He needs at least a 2-game suspension and appropriate fine, considering this is the 2nd time he has used his legs to cheat and injure another player. On Thanksgiving of all days!!!

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 02:51 PM
If you are brought down like Suh was being, tumbling, upended over and beyond the offensive lineman, since you can't do anything against the quartyerback using your legs (kicks and leg whips are illegal in all circumstances, not just @ QBs), you don't fall spread eagle like Suh is. And even if your fall starts like that, with your legs "whipped" apart, as quickly as possible you tuck your leg back in and get it to the ground in order to break your fall, stop your uncontrolled momentum, and get back up to get back in the play, if possible and necessary.

So even if his leg just remained in the open, extended and untucked posture, that alone would suggest that he was "pointing" toward the Schaub. Then, to see ANY cocking (no pun intended) and thrusting (again, no pun intended), and extending of his leg at the knee and ankle, whereby the bottom of his foot made contact with Mrs. Schaub's jewels, it cannot be explained. At the very least, I can't see how anyone can say the Suh was physically unable to avoid the sack (here, pun intended) if he wanted to, and if he could have avoided but chose not to, then it's INTENTIONAL. Whether he was literally trying to "package" Schaub or just generally hurt him, it was intentional.

He needs at least a 2-game suspension and appropriate fine, considering this is the 2nd time he has used his legs to cheat and injure another player. On Thanksgiving of all days!!!

Disagree on the top part. Watch the link I sent where it is shown over and over. The roll over the lineman was natural. His top leg didn't even have a chance to hit the ground in a rolling motion because it was on Schaub. So there was nothing he could do to tuck it to the ground. It was one continuous roll. What wasn't natural was keeping it high and the jab. But I have no problem with the original roll like he was controlling that.

CharloTex
11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Disagree on the top part. Watch the link I sent where it is shown over and over. The roll over the lineman was natural. His top leg didn't even have a chance to hit the ground in a rolling motion because it was on Schaub. So there was nothing he could do to tuck it to the ground. It was one continuous roll. What wasn't natural was keeping it high and the jab. But I have no problem with the original roll like he was controlling that.

That's what I mean. Yes, the way he fell head first followed by hips and legs, his legs might naturally flip through the air, INITIALLY. But as soon as they reach their naturally highest and furthest extended position (or before same) the natural relex is to pull all of your limbs (legs and arms) back toward your core and the ground to brace your fall, which is the only leagal thing he could do with his airborne legs and foot. Any secondary extension of even the slightest perceptibility would be an unatural, deliberate attempt to do something else with his leg and foot. Even if he was going to brace himself against Schuab to help stop his momentum, that is illegal too. There's absolutely no valid reason to extend your foot out farther from the direction of your fall.

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
That's what I mean. Yes, the way he fell head first followed by hips and legs, his legs might naturally flip through the air, INITIALLY. But as soon as they reach their naturally highest and furthest extended position (or before same) the natural relex is to pull all of your limbs (legs and arms) back toward your core and the ground to brace your fall, which is the only leagal thing he could do with his airborne legs and foot. Any secondary extension of even the slightest perceptibility would be an unatural, deliberate attempt to do something else with his leg and foot. Even if he was going to brace himself against Schuab to help stop his momentum, that is illegal too. There's absolutely no valid reason to extend your foot out farther from the direction of your fall.

Gotcha!

DX-TEX
11-26-2012, 03:09 PM

http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Suh-Kicks-Schaub-In-The-Nuts-GIF.gif

Watch the end. His leg clearly kicks out in the opposite direction from where his leg was flying.

thunderkyss
11-26-2012, 03:12 PM
http://www.juanelway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Suh-Kicks-Schaub-In-The-Nuts-GIF.gif

Watch the end. His leg clearly kicks out in the opposite direction from where his leg was flying.

And never go all the way to the ground. He's clearly got control of it.

GlassHalfFull
11-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Does anyone have a gif or video of the other late hit on Schaub? Where he bends him like a pretzel?

This one is fun to discuss and all, but I actually thought the other was more egregious.

Texas T
11-26-2012, 03:15 PM
Does anyone have a gif or video of the other late hit on Schaub? Where he bends him like a pretzel?

This one is fun to discuss and all, but I actually thought the other was more egregious.

That's only because your not a guy!!!

DX-TEX
11-26-2012, 03:15 PM

Ive been looking and cant find one. I remember it though an IMO it was more obvious.

GlassHalfFull
11-26-2012, 03:16 PM
That's only because your not a guy!!!

LOL, you may have a point.

Poor Schaub, he has has a rough year. Ear ripped off and now the ball shot.

gwallaia
11-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Its the jab at the end that incriminates Suh. He is guilty and the stupid SOB knows its.

GlassHalfFull
11-26-2012, 03:18 PM
Its the jab at the end that incriminates Suh. He is guilty and the stupid SOB knows its.

To me, the fact that his head is turned towards Schaub the whole time is a factor. He is clearly watching and aiming.

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 03:23 PM

Yup, as I said below this original one the stop and jab is there..I just didn't think the roll was bad...and I thought Jared Allen's play, which took a guy out for a season..was worse.

CharloTex
11-26-2012, 03:27 PM
And I'll go one step further. In my opinion, the original motion of his leg is unaturally and excessively high and far reaching. I believe it was his original intention, once it was clear he was being brought down, or falling down, to promote the height and extension of his leg, higher and farther, to make a wider radius, hoping that his leg would "Suh-naturally" contact Schaub. As soon as it became clear to Suh that Schaub was out of any "natural" reach - that Schaub wasn't going to for instance walk into Suh's flying leg - that Suh decided he had more work to do, and dammed if he wasn't groin to finish what he started.

GlassHalfFull
11-26-2012, 03:36 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000099151/Texans-vs-Lions-highlights

The other hit I am talking about happens at the 1:46 mark in this video. Not a complete view of it.

DX-TEX
11-26-2012, 04:00 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000099151/Texans-vs-Lions-highlights

The other hit I am talking about happens at the 1:46 mark in this video. Not a complete view of it.

Thats it and it does show at the 1:44 mark. Someone needs to gif this.

Scooter
11-26-2012, 04:37 PM
nfl.com headline - "Lions DT Ndamukong Suh won't miss any games for kicking Texans QB Matt Schaub, but NFL will review for potential fine."

2012Champs
11-26-2012, 04:52 PM
To me, the fact that his head is turned towards Schaub the whole time is a factor. He is clearly watching and aiming.

yup there were many lions fans commenting on espn's article about it saying his head was facing the ground the entire time but they are just being blind because its clear he is not facing the ground but is facing Matt

2012Champs
11-26-2012, 04:56 PM
Espn has a poll asking if you think it was on purpose and the only two states to vote no michigan and nebraska lol shocker

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post/_/id/8665540/did-suh-intentionally-kick-schaub

infantrycak
11-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Yup, as I said below this original one the stop and jab is there..I just didn't think the roll was bad...and I thought Jared Allen's play, which took a guy out for a season..was worse.

I agree with CharloTex that there is nothing natural about any of it. His leg goes abnormally high, then the push and then when he starts to pull back it is stays high. It is a leg being consciously controlled, not one operating within the physics of rolling.

Rey
11-26-2012, 05:22 PM
The kick was obviously on purpose.

If the NFL isn't going to suspend him for kicking a guy in the balls what are they going to fine him for on that play? Kicking a guy in the balls?

Double Barrel
11-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I never wish bad stuff on people...but I'll make an exception for Suh. That dude is a disgrace to the NFL.

There is no doubt in my mind that it was intentional. Friggin' chump.

Specnatz
11-26-2012, 05:38 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/26/merton-hanks-decided-suhs-kick-didnt-warrant-a-suspension/related/

No suspension.

Playoffs
11-26-2012, 05:45 PM
nfl.com headline - "Lions DT Ndamukong Suh won't miss any games for kicking Texans QB Matt Schaub, but NFL will review for potential fine." Guess whose nuts are next in line! Doh!

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/14/66/42/3369114/3/628x471.jpg

Hervoyel
11-26-2012, 05:47 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/26/merton-hanks-decided-suhs-kick-didnt-warrant-a-suspension/related/

No suspension.

That's ok. The league is walking a very fine line by letting him continue and all it's going to accomplish is eventually he'll do it again. At some point there's going to be a players decide to protect themselves moment and somebody is going to find that knee or ankle (or whatever he leaves exposed when the time comes) and regardless of how "no player would supposedly ever intentionally injure another player" people want to think someobody will shut him down for a season and then we'll see if he changes his tune.

thunderkyss
11-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Glad we won't play them for another four years. Maybe the NFL will have him under control by then, if he's still in the league.

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 06:04 PM
I agree with CharloTex that there is nothing natural about any of it. His leg goes abnormally high, then the push and then when he starts to pull back it is stays high. It is a leg being consciously controlled, not one operating within the physics of rolling.

You think? I think when he was tussling with the Lineman that his rollover was natural. Your leg is going to flair out and over when you go over the top of someone that fast. What isn't natural is keeping it up after the roll ends and then the jab.

DX-TEX
11-26-2012, 06:13 PM
One game Suh's shinanigans will go too far. Some defensive player in this league will go all biblical on Stafford.

"An eye for an eye..."

Rey
11-26-2012, 06:15 PM
You think? I think when he was tussling with the Lineman that his rollover was natural. Your leg is going to flair out and over when you go over the top of someone that fast. What isn't natural is keeping it up after the roll ends and then the jab.

Nothing natural about that for a pro athlete. If we're talking about some 47 year old down at the Y, sure.

You don't lose control over your body to that degree as a high level athlete.

And then it's not even the leg whip...it's the little kick at the end. It was on purpose and it's painfully obvious. Fine you are a clumsy mofo...swing your leg wildly....but the little ninja kick at the end????

Out of all the d linemen the guy voted the most dirty player in the league is the one to "accidentally" nut shot a guy?

Come on now frog.

CharloTex
11-26-2012, 06:21 PM
Boys oh boys. Taint no suspension package for Suh!? Next they'll announce they're giving him retroactive credit for the sack! Schaub's offensive unit is singing the Blues and nuttin happens to Suh!? That's groin to leave a permanent stain on the NFL, not to mention on Schaub's endowment. Schaub's offspring are gonna be pissed, swimming through years of litigation with Suh and the Detroit Loins over any pending equipment disfunction. What if Schaub needs a prostatec over this? Oh well, the balls in the NFL's hands now. Let Suh una$$ some of his jewels in the way of a hefty fine. If not the league will be placing Suh the Swine before Schaub's pearls. IMHO

playa465
11-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Nothing natural about that for a pro athlete. If we're talking about some 47 year old down at the Y, sure.

And then it's not even the leg whip...it's the little kick at the end. It was on purpose and it's painfully obvious. Fine you are a clumsy mofo...swing your leg wildly....but the little ninja kick at the end????

Out of all the d linemen the guy voted the most dirty player in the league is the one to "accidentally" nut shot a guy?

Come on now frog.

:foottap:

thunderkyss
11-26-2012, 06:33 PM
One game Suh's shinanigans will go too far. Some defensive player in this league will go all biblical on Stafford.

"An eye for an eye..."

You know...... offensive linemen have had the ability to take him out if they wanted to. I wonder why it hasn't happened yet.

Webbster
11-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh will not be suspended for kicking Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin in last week's 34-31 overtime loss.

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/1727931&usatref=sportsmod?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7C Sports%7Cp

NitroGSXR
11-26-2012, 06:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rmhfQ.gif

TimeKiller
11-26-2012, 06:54 PM
That is straight up shenanigans, and shenanigans most foul. Wang-banging pile of filth.

NFL can't ignore this dirty little secret much longer. His post-game silence said more than he ever could. Unreal. This is supposed to be a grown man?

76Texan
11-26-2012, 07:18 PM

Ruffing the passer, damn it!

Thorn
11-26-2012, 07:42 PM
The NFL ruling is bull****. But whatever. Lions lost, Texans won. Let 'em eat on that for a while.

BullBlitz
11-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Ya, just like they mentioned at half time, if the refs and the league aren't going to protect the players, then the players need to protect the players.

If our offensive line would have been more effective in keeping Suh repeatedly out of our backfield, that would be the best protection. Maybe they could try to do that.

BullBlitz
11-26-2012, 08:08 PM
You know...... offensive linemen have had the ability to take him out if they wanted to. I wonder why it hasn't happened yet.

Apparently they don't.

Texan_Bill
11-26-2012, 08:24 PM
The NFL ruling is bull****. But whatever. Lions lost, Texans won. Let 'em eat on that for a while.

Forsett's TD is just desserts for this A-hole, their A-hole coach AND for extra measure, Vanden Douche!

HoustonFrog
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM

Come on now frog.

Reread my other 10 posts. I said the jab kick was intentional and bad. I said it in the post you quoted!Lordie people.:)

gwallaia
11-26-2012, 09:33 PM
After reading some of the public comments regarding this story on espn.com, further proof is revealed that the internet has provided a platform for people to demonstrate to the world just how stupid they are. I think stupid people have always been out there but the internet makes it perfectly clear.

Texan_Bill
11-26-2012, 09:43 PM
After reading some of the public comments regarding this story on espn.com, further proof is revealed that the internet has provided a platform for people to demonstrate to the world just how stupid they are. I think stupid people have always been out there but the internet makes it perfectly clear.

Greg, it would've been nice if you included a few instances of "the stupid"!! :D

amazing80
11-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Heres my take, the kick itself seems pretty obvious as intent, but the landing was probably more icing on the cake for Suh, I think he tried to kick him but nailing the groin was more of a side effect for him....

gwallaia
11-26-2012, 09:48 PM

Greg, it would've been nice if you included a few instances of "the stupid"!! :D

They were too stupid.

chicagotexan2
11-26-2012, 10:31 PM

It looks like schaub is giving suh's foot what for. Somewhere in NY Rex Ryan is probably creaming himself.

Suh is a dirty a$$ punk and I hope someone takes him out and if he misses time with an injury I won't shed a tear for that Ahole.

CloakNNNdagger
11-26-2012, 10:41 PM

And now there are some countries strongly petitioning the internet be controlled by stupid people.........the U.N.!:gun:

Double Barrel
11-27-2012, 01:18 PM

Reminds me of this quote:

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
~ Winston Churchill

TEXANS84
11-28-2012, 02:40 PM
Suh fined $30K per bleacherreport breaking news.

Texan_Bill
11-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Suh fined $30K per bleacherreport breaking news.

I was going to post this but I couldn't find the damn thread!! :gun:

Exascor
11-28-2012, 02:48 PM
Suh fined $30K per bleacherreport breaking news.Confirmed on nfl.com as well.

Scooter
11-28-2012, 02:50 PM
Fined $30,000 (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000102146/article/ndamukong-suh-of-detroit-lions-fined-30000-by-nfl)

76Texan
11-28-2012, 02:52 PM
I was going to post this but I couldn't find the damn thread!! :gun:

Doesn't surprise me one bit.
You're just trying to one-upper Thorn; just admit it :)=P

Playoffs
11-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Ka-ching!
http://www.gobankingrates.com/system/wp/blogs/gobankingrates/discover-giveaway.jpg

76Texan
11-28-2012, 03:09 PM
So what was the reason they fined him for?
So far what I read about Goodell's statements are ambiguous at best .

Scooter
11-28-2012, 03:14 PM

i'd be ticked off if i were a lions fan. either he did commit a wrong, and should've been suspended for it, or he didnt and shouldnt have seen any repercussions from the league. as it stands it appears to be "we're sure he did wrong but cant prove it, so here's only the lighter portion of the punishment".

Speedy
11-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Maybe it was for the takedown that almost broke Schaub in half.

TimeKiller
11-28-2012, 03:42 PM

Right?

If he did it, he's already got the track record, suspend him for deke-ing Schaubbyslice. If not, let him be known as the ****-knocker and let's move on to next week.

I absolutely loved that video where concussion boy Hodge and McGlasses Jaws explained how everyone in the trenches was dirty. Really? Then how come with all these low down dirty m-f-ers around only ONE of them is so low as to kick another man in his junk?

TheIronDuke
11-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Piece of work, doesn't feel the need to apologize because he didn't do it on purpose.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/lions-suh-didn-kick-schaub-purpose-article-1.1209582#ixzz2DYEh8Hnd

ALLEN PARK, Mich. - Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh was fined $30,000 by the NFL on Wednesday, but says he didn't kick Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub on purpose.

That's why Suh insisted he doesn't need to apologize to Schaub.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/lions-suh-didn-kick-schaub-purpose-article-1.1209582#ixzz2DYHpOtoG

Glad we don't have to see him for a long time hopefully, only have one more piece of crap, Jared Allen, to play before the playoffs.

76Texan
11-28-2012, 04:19 PM
Piece of work, doesn't feel the need to apologize because he didn't do it on purpose.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/lions-suh-didn-kick-schaub-purpose-article-1.1209582#ixzz2DYEh8Hnd

Glad we don't have to see him for a long time hopefully, only have one more piece of crap, Jared Allen, to play before the playoffs.

I don't think he can afford to admit any guilt.

It's just a shame though; at one time I was so high on him as an NFL prospect and what he gave back to Nebraska.

I hope he matures some more and soon.

TheIronDuke
11-28-2012, 04:41 PM
I don't think he can afford to admit any guilt.

It's just a shame though; at one time I was so high on him as an NFL prospect and what he gave back to Nebraska.

I hope he matures some more and soon.

Even if you accidentally back into someone's car or accidentally bump into someone at a grocery store, you apologize. Intent shouldn't matter. Suh is a child on top of being a dirty piece of crap as a player. Actually, he's worse than any child I've raised because my son has accidentally hit me in the "groin" area with a bat and he apologized as soon as I got off the ground.

BigBull17
11-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Money, that'll get too him. It worked the last time...Oh wait, it didn't. If you want him to stop, then hit him hard. Make him sit for more than a game or two.

EllisUnit
11-28-2012, 05:13 PM

Kind of like he denied stomping that guys arm last season, hoe do you deny it when its on video. What did he say that he was trying to catch his balance.

I wish Watt would of went over there and got a hold of that jack ass. Teach him a little respect

Texan_Bill
11-28-2012, 08:02 PM
I agree with something that Travis Rodgers brought up this afternoon. He pointed out that this is another example of the NFL office (specifically Roger GODdell) talking out of both sides of the mouth. On the one hand, they wouldn't suspend Suh because "they couldn't prove his intent" and on the other hand, why then fine him $30K if he supposedly didn't do anything intentionally and it was "accidental"?

No grey area here. This is either black or white, right or wrong with no middle ground!

At the end of the day, we all KNOW Suh meant to kick Schaub. My only question was or is, did he specifically aim for the nads, or was his intent to kick Schaub anywhere he could (i.e. knee, shin, ankle or whatever) and got lucky (or unlucky as it were) and nailed Schaub in the junk.

False Start
11-28-2012, 08:54 PM

What a d-bag. He is trying to play it off. I have never liked the guy. He has a sh!++y attitude, and never wants to take blame for anything. He would perfect for the Cowboys, of Titans. :littlelol:

Texan_Bill
11-28-2012, 09:03 PM
What a d-bag. He is trying to play it off. I have never liked the guy. He has a sh!++y attitude, and never wants to take blame for anything. He would perfect for the Cowboys, of Titans. :littlelol:

What the hell do you care? You're offsides anyway!! :kitten:

TheMatrix31
11-28-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm still way more pissed at Matt Slauson and him being fined 10k for ending Cushing's season than I am at Suh and his thuggery being fined 30k.

False Start
11-28-2012, 09:08 PM
What the hell do you care? You're offsides anyway!! :kitten:

:tiphat:

Scooter
11-28-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm still way more pissed at Matt Slauson and him being fined 10k for ending Cushing's season than I am at Suh and his thuggery being fined 30k.

throw the offensive lineman for the dolphins trying to break antonio's ankle in there as well.

Brisco_County
11-28-2012, 09:24 PM
No one knows what an intentional, inverted kick to the nads looks like, so you can't really penalize for it. But no one is fooled by an "unintentional" leg whip, so fine him all day.

Bulls on Parade
11-29-2012, 08:08 AM
No one knows what an intentional, inverted kick to the nads looks like, so you can't really penalize for it. But no one is fooled by an "unintentional" leg whip, so fine him all day.
That was worthy of a $50,000 fine plus $30,000 for the hard take down. He should have been fined $80,000 at the very least.

Texan_Bill
11-29-2012, 08:14 AM
I agree with something that Travis Rodgers brought up this afternoon. He pointed out that this is another example of the NFL office (specifically Roger GODdell) talking out of both sides of the mouth. On the one hand, they wouldn't suspend Suh because "they couldn't prove his intent" and on the other hand, why then fine him $30K if he supposedly didn't do anything intentionally and it was "accidental"?

No grey area here. This is either black or white, right or wrong with no middle ground!

At the end of the day, we all KNOW Suh meant to kick Schaub. My only question was or is, did he specifically aim for the nads, or was his intent to kick Schaub anywhere he could (i.e. knee, shin, ankle or whatever) and got lucky (or unlucky as it were) and nailed Schaub in the junk.

That was worthy of a $50,000 fine plus $30,000 for the hard take down. He should have been fined $80,000 at the very least.

Then why not suspend his punk a$$???

Showtime100
11-29-2012, 08:23 AM

I'm a firm believer that all 32 teams walk around with a dingleberry or two so it can happen on any given play with any given team.

But yeah, Jared Allen is a pretty big dingleberry. He's minus some cash this week too....again. :D

Texan_Bill
11-29-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm a firm believer that all 32 teams walk around with a dingleberry or two so it can happen on any given play with any given team.

But yeah, Jared Allen is a pretty big dingleberry. He's minus some cash this week too....again. :D

Jared Allen isn't a dingleberry, he's a nasty case of hemorrhoids! :truck:

Playoffs
11-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Bob Golic & Marcellus Wiley both said after watching the tape that "your leg doesn't stay up in the air like" and it was obviously intentional and the league messed up in their statement.

Double Barrel
11-29-2012, 04:53 PM
The league's policy is perplexing. They couldn't suspend the guy because they could not prove intent, but they can fine the same play $30k? It's a bizarre logic.