PDA

View Full Version : Detective Nnamdi Asmougha

brakos82
11-14-2012, 02:26 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/0bda6fe823/internet-cops-with-nnamdi-asomugha

HoustonFrog
11-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Great stuff. At least we know what he has been doing instead of playing DB effectively.

DownByContact
11-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Man how fast has he fallen, just a couple seasons ago he was considered the number 1 CB....

infantrycak
11-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Man how fast has he fallen, just a couple seasons ago he was considered the number 1 CB....

How badly is he being misused? He is best in man coverage. Wade would have him and JJo on islands giving the finger to every opposing QB. Now Nnamdi has been put in zone predominately and it doesn't suit him. People noted that before he signed. He should have known better.

thunderkyss
11-15-2012, 02:41 AM
First, I'm glad Nnamdi caught the Nigerian Prince. Hopefully this means I'll finally stop getting those emails.

How badly is he being misused? He is best in man coverage. Wade would have him and JJo on islands giving the finger to every opposing QB. Now Nnamdi has been put in man predominately and it doesn't suit him. People noted that before he signed. He should have known better.

I know what you mean... I think.

Mr teX
11-15-2012, 08:25 AM
How badly is he being misused? He is best in man coverage. Wade would have him and JJo on islands giving the finger to every opposing QB. Now Nnamdi has been put in man predominately and it doesn't suit him. People noted that before he signed. He should have known better.

It really hasn't mattered what they've put him in these days. Victor Cruz exposed him in his break out game last year....Now teams just line up their fastest guy on him & run right by him b/c they know he doesn't have the deep speed.

Corrosion
11-15-2012, 05:47 PM
How badly is he being misused? He is best in man coverage. Wade would have him and JJo on islands giving the finger to every opposing QB. Now Nnamdi has been put in zone predominately and it doesn't suit him. People noted that before he signed. He should have known better.

He got paid ..... I think it was the Iggles that should have known better since it is their scheme that doesnt fit his skills.