PDA

View Full Version : afc south

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Hello colts fan here (I come in peace) just wondering what you guys feel about colts one game behind you (pending bears game). Texans fans at all worried colts could threaten division?

anyways im rooting for texans to beat the bears..and a no injury game.

rmartin65
11-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I am not terribly worried, as in the last 3 weeks our 2 teams play twice, and I like the Texans match-up vs the Colts. I think we sweep you guys. That said, you have had an impressive turn around. I dont look forward to playing Luck for the next 15 years.

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 04:18 PM
The Colts have been the surprise of the season.

In fact, I am thinking they could get a wild card spot. I'm not too worried, I feel like they will have a let down.

I will say this though, just because they're having a great season now, doesn't mean they will have one next season. We will have to see how everything plays out.

srrono
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
IND will get a test next week @ NE

kiwitexansfan
11-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Not worried for this year, I think we sweep you guys too.

As someone else said playing Luck for the next 15 is more concerning. It will all depend on what the Colts Front Office can build around Luck and if Pagano/Arians can actually coach once they can't trade on emotion.

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 04:23 PM
IND will get a test next week @ NE

Im not as worried about the patriots as i thought id be, buffalo dam near beat them.last week felt you guys were flat agaisnt bills. But after seeing this game got to say Texans defense looks very scary.

Playoffs
11-11-2012, 04:29 PM
We've got bigger fish to fry than the Colts, atm.

Come back in a month.

welsh texan
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Just think our team will take care of business while the Colts are on a good run and playing above themselves - they've got games that they'll lose before it comes to the 2 end of season matchups.

Think Tennessee were in a similar position around this stage last season weren't they. They dared to dream, look at them now.

BullBlitz
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
The Colts are playing with a purpose, a lot of heart, and are getting a little better and more confident every week. They beat the Packers at home, so I wouldn't count them out against anyone when playing in Indy. I think that the Texans' last 4 games (Patriots away, Colts here, Vikings here and Colts away) will be a factor in their playoff seeding.

Nawzer
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
I think we'll loose one game against the Colts because we'll have home field wrapped up. :-)

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
The Colts are playing with a purpose, a lot of heart, and are getting a little better and more confident every week. They beat the Packers at home, so I wouldn't count them out against anyone when playing in Indy. I think that the Texans' last 4 games (Patriots away, Colts here, Vikings here and Colts away) will be a factor in their playoff seeding.

Cancer does that to people

Stemp
11-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I think we'll loose one game against the Colts because we'll have home field wrapped up. :-)

Colts better hope so. The last game may be what puts them in a wildcard.

ItsMyFault
11-11-2012, 05:01 PM
Not worried at all about the Colts.

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 05:02 PM

Texans not out of the clear yet thou, still got some tough games ahead of them, could come down to last game.

JCTexan
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Hello colts fan here (I come in peace) just wondering what you guys feel about colts one game behind you (pending bears game). Texans fans at all worried colts could threaten division?

I'm not too worried right now. Indy will be @NE next week while Houston will be at home against Jacksonville. If Houston only has a one game lead after Thanksgiving I'll revisit this discussion, though.

Thorn
11-11-2012, 05:13 PM
I think we'll be 5-1 in the division, that one loss to the Colts, last game at their place. We'll still win the division though.

Stemp
11-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Anything can happen but will likely happen is that Indy lose:
@NE
vs Buffalo
@Detroit
@Houston
And may even lose to TN, but I'll count that game as a win for now

Texans will likely lose:
@NE
and one or two other games.

Houston will be 13-2 or maybe 12-3 going into the final game.
If Houston has homefield sewn up, they likely rest their starters and Indy may backdoor into a wildcard spot.

If not, Houston likely beats the Colts and is the only AFC South team to make the playoffs.

jaayteetx
11-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Schedule maker did the Colts a favor by putting the Texans games in the last three weeks, otherwise you can bet they would have another loss at this point. But I echo everyone's thoughts on playing Luck in the future, could one franchise literally get any "luckier"?

Lucky
11-11-2012, 05:24 PM
I think the Colts have a good shot at the #6 seed. They've got at least a 2 game lead with a tiebreak advantage over the Jets, Phins, and Titans. For Luck to get a taste of playoff experience as a rookie would be a huge boost to his development.

Titans Sux 72
11-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I think Luck is the real deal and your defense is pretty strong. I also feel the Colts are riding the Pagano wave. Pure emotion and heart. Just like the Raiders when they beat the Texans last year a day after Al died.

I just love the fact that y'all have rebuilt in 1/2 a year and lapped the titans.

Titans Sux 72
11-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Schedule maker did the Colts a favor by putting the Texans games in the last three weeks, otherwise you can bet they would have another loss at this point. But I echo everyone's thoughts on playing Luck in the future, could one franchise literally get any "luckier"?

^^^^^^This

Luck gets 13 games under his belt before he he plays the Texans.

Norg
11-11-2012, 06:26 PM
im not to worried cause i pretty sure we are going to ROck the jags next week

And have a good chance to beat the Lions Titans and Minny

thats 10 wins right there plus the main point

we still play yall twice so heck who ever wins thoes games wins the divison simple has that

so my point is we have the luxury to drop 3 games here and there yall have to pretty much win out from here on out and can oly afford to drop one thats pressure IMO

gwallaia
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I worry about every game and team the Texans play.

Norg
11-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Texans not out of the clear yet thou, still got some tough games ahead of them, could come down to last game.

bottom line both teams have tough games ahead and not just each other

Who says the colts will beat the Lions and bills

who says the texans will beat Minny and Lions

us losing would set us back

COlts losing would give other WC teams the ability to leap frog them thats the difference

brakos82
11-11-2012, 06:34 PM

That's just because we don't play the Browns.

http://i.imgur.com/mXiYh.gif

badboy
11-11-2012, 06:35 PM
A couple more good drafts could place Indy right back in annual play off contention. Rebuilding a dynasty as the Texans are building.

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
A couple more good drafts could place Indy right back in annual play off contention. Rebuilding a dynasty as the Texans are building.

Do texans have a successor to shaub when he retires? does kubiak plan on making yates the new starter or does he plan on drafting a qb? watching yates last year he had his moments but there is times i just dont know he tends to crumble under pressure

Thorn
11-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Do texans have a successor to shaub when he retires? does kubiak plan on making yates the new starter or does he plan on drafting a qb? watching yates last year he had his moments but there is times i just dont know he tends to crumble under pressure

Yates and Case keenum are the backups. I think Kubiak wants to try and develop Keenum, but right now that's the backup QBs.

EllisUnit
11-11-2012, 07:09 PM

well he wasnt a #1 draft choice, but i like what i have seen from the kid. i think he could be a good manager just like schaub is. Yates will never be an all pro but i feel he could do what schaub has done.

houstonspartan
11-11-2012, 07:10 PM

I think it's fairly obvious that TJ Yates is the future guy at QB (for now). I think Keenum will be developed, but, mainly to use as leverage in a trade down the line. Just my opinion.

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 07:17 PM
I think it's fairly obvious that TJ Yates is the future guy at QB (for now). I think Keenum will be developed, but, mainly to use as leverage in a trade down the line. Just my opinion.

Havnt seen keenum play where does he rank compared to yates?

Thorn
11-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Havnt seen keenum play where does he rank compared to yates?

3rd string undrafted QB that set several college records at the U of H. He looked OK in pre-season, what little we saw of him.

ObsiWan
11-11-2012, 07:28 PM

So you come in with a thinly veiled insult.
We are currently two games up on you. Not one.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch...
you may not like where they come home to roost

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 07:32 PM
So you come in with a thinly veiled insult.
We are currently two games up on you. Not one.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch...
you may not like where they come home to roost

Im not worried, i know texans will win the division this year

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 07:46 PM

I'm the same way. :) :roast:

Also not worried about the Colts in terms of taking the division.

Allstar
11-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Not worried about the Colts at all (yet).

Thorn
11-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Not worried about the Colts at all (yet).

This year, I agree. The future of the Colts though is much better than either the Titans or the Jags times a thousand.

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Who neg repped this guy? I didn't see anything that was neg worthy. (Other than his grammar)

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Who neg repped this guy? I didn't see anything that was neg worthy. (Other than his grammar)

I noticed that. When I saw the red dots I thought the conversation went sour, but it never happened.

TheIronDuke
11-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Agreed, didn't deserve neg rep, pos rep forthcoming for the OP.

Texecutioner
11-11-2012, 10:24 PM
The Colts are a pretty good team. Luck has already ignited them. They're a problem again. I don't like it.

Kimmy
11-11-2012, 11:37 PM
If we both keep winning, I'm thinking our Colts/Texans game gets flexed.

The Colts are a pretty good team. Luck has already ignited them. They're a problem again. I don't like it.

coltfan123
11-11-2012, 11:42 PM
the way texans played today im not liking colts chances this year but i feel few years down the line we be a legit contender for afc south.

thunderkyss
11-11-2012, 11:57 PM
With a win today, I'm a lot less worried. My worst case scenario, was that we lose to the Bears & the Colts beat the Pats next week.

But, we beat the bears, we play the Jags next week (it's like a bye), so we'll maintain our two game lead with only 5 games left.

Allstar
11-12-2012, 02:03 AM
I think the Colts are 2011 Broncos caliber. They come to play, find ways to win, but I fully expect the magic to run out at some point.

BlueSteel
11-12-2012, 04:29 AM

If that is the case, then I would rather see us knock them out of the wild card running and add another win to the lopsided Manning/Colts win column. :boogereater:

SAMURAITEXAN
11-12-2012, 06:09 AM
I remember some people claimed prior to regular season that our division is the weakest or one of the weakest. This may not tell everything but I added total W and L by division and surprise, our division aint that bad. Of course, some teams played already 10 games and two teams only played 8 games due to Monday night. But, this should give some idea that our division isn't that weak. Of course, anything can happen by the end of this season but so far, we aint that weak.

AFC East
W 16 L 20

AFC North
W 18 L 17

AFC South
W 19 L 18

AFC West
W 14 L 21

NFC East
W 16 L21

NFC North
W 23 L14

NFC South
W 19 L17

NFC West
W 19 L16 T2

Go Texans!!!

eriadoc
11-12-2012, 06:12 AM

I'm feeling more and more like they tanked last year. They weren't going to be good without Manning, but they weren't #1 overall pick bad.

BlueSteel
11-12-2012, 06:19 AM

Crumbles under pressure?

He was able to fill in part way through the season and lead the franchise to our first playoff win.

Not every QB is going to compare to Manning, even Luck will not be as good as Manning has been.

GlassHalfFull
11-12-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm feeling more and more like they tanked last year. They weren't going to be good without Manning, but they weren't #1 overall pick bad.

My husband is seriously pissed about this.

HJam72
11-12-2012, 08:45 AM
My husband is seriously pissed about this.

Me too.

buddyboy
11-12-2012, 09:00 AM
I'm not worried about the Colts a) I'm just not worried about games that far ahead, and b) I perceive the Colts as overachieving. If they continue to "overachieve" (which won't be overachieving, it will just be being a good team), then I'll be slightly worried about the Colts when that time of the year rolls around (if those games mean anything in the playoff picture)

Hervoyel
11-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Between the Texans and Colts there can be no peace.

DaTruthExplodes
11-12-2012, 02:06 PM

pay no attention to the condescending homers, deep down inside texans fans are worried about andrew luck and the colts.

i hope we win a superbowl this year or sometime in the very near future because if/when luck gets a team behind him its over for the texans.

great quarterbacks always punish the texans. luck will be a great quarterback. i cant believe the colts get back to back great qbs while the texans have yet to have one in our entire history.

The Pencil Neck
11-14-2012, 05:49 PM
Just saw this.

Personally, I worry about the Colts catching us. I worry about every game we play, though. I'm really ticked off that the Colts had Satan Manning for all those years and now they've got a really bright future ahead of them with Luck.

It would totally suck if we drop a couple of games we should win and end up having to fight the Colts off at the end of the year.

ChampionTexan
11-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Just saw this.

Personally, I worry about the Colts catching us. I worry about every game we play, though. I'm really ticked off that the Colts had Satan Manning for all those years and now they've got a really bright future ahead of them with Luck.

It would totally suck if we drop a couple of games we should win and end up having to fight the Colts off at the end of the year.

Two items to consider:

First, this weekend, we play the Jags, and they play the Pats. Things could loosen up by Monday.

Secondly, we play them two out of the last three weeks of the season. If we go into that three game stretch needing both of those games to win the division, this isn't the team we believe it is to begin with. If we go into those games needing both of them and don't get them, then we flat out suck (and we don't flat out suck).

SAMURAITEXAN
11-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Just saw this.

They are playing good football. However, we are not same ole Texans of the past. We are damn good football team. Look at our remaining schedule. Only game that I see a competitive game would be against NE. Hopefully, this division thing would be over by week 14 so that we will be able to give our starters much needed rest for playoffs and the road to the SB!

Go Texans!!!

The Pencil Neck
11-14-2012, 06:15 PM
lol

I know, guys.

I just worry.

Norg
11-14-2012, 06:25 PM
who does the titans play this week ??????

Showtime100
11-14-2012, 06:32 PM

Bye week.

The Pencil Neck
11-14-2012, 06:35 PM

You know, there's a new thing called the internet. You can use it to search for stuff like team's schedules and stuff.

:kitten:

Norg
11-14-2012, 06:35 PM
You know, there's a new thing called the internet. You can use it to search for stuff like team's schedules and stuff.

:kitten:

im lazy

coltfan123
11-14-2012, 06:36 PM

Titans have a bye week then face whats left of the bagwaurs lol

Norg
11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Bye week means the titans face the world and hopefully not the COPS LOL

Showtime100
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
im lazy

I was going to say (and should have said) the same thing Pencil Neck did.....and your welcome. :D :D

TheIronDuke
11-14-2012, 08:17 PM
The Colts are not as good as everyone acts like they are. They lost to the freaking Jags and Jets. And outside the second game they played vs JAX they've won by 3 points usually. They have an easy schedule and have only played one opponent with a good defense, who was the Bears who blew them out. Head to head we will crush them, Luck won't throw 300 on our defense. They'll probably win the last game against us because we will be resting starters. I'm glad they're playing well because it hurts their draft position and gets them a harder schedule next year.

Trail.Blazr
11-14-2012, 09:11 PM
If that is the case, then I would rather see us knock them out of the wild card running and add another win to the lopsided Manning/Colts win column. :boogereater:

Here Here! I would LOVE to see the Texans turn out the lights on the Colt's season and any potential of them making it into the playoffs. The Texans better not think about taking it easy in week 17. If it was any other team, maybe. But not the Colts. That history has to be re-written. Luck will endure the sophomore slump next year and they will likely see a 3rd straight year of a playoff drought. Don't let that organization get a sense that they can reload and be back. It'll take more than a little LUCK to recover from the loss of Manning. That run with Manning was also attributed to Dungy and some good personnel decisions by Polian. Now that all of them are gone, I anticipate that team will struggle to find the level of success they ever had under the Manning years. Good LUCK! (not)

coltfan123
11-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Here Here! I would LOVE to see the Texans turn out the lights on the Colt's season and any potential of them making it into the playoffs. The Texans better not think about taking it easy in week 17. If it was any other team, maybe. But not the Colts. That history has to be re-written. Luck will endure the sophomore slump next year and they will likely see a 3rd straight year of a playoff drought. Don't let that organization get a sense that they can reload and be back. It'll take more than a little LUCK to recover from the loss of Manning. That run with Manning was also attributed to Dungy and some good personnel decisions by Polian. Now that all of them are gone, I anticipate that team will struggle to find the level of success they ever had under the Manning years. Good LUCK! (not)

Was hoping for a lil bit more class, was actually rooting for you guys last year with all those injury's. eventually Andre will retire and so will shaub and foster and when you guys are in rebuild mode. and we are thru the rebuild.. and the tables are turned ill try to show a little more class then this guy.

Norg
11-14-2012, 09:55 PM
if it comes down to wk 17 for the colts to get in our out of the playoffs i dont know how im going to feel about that if we got bye and homefield through out already locked up

obvs already i get the Texans organzation has NOOOOOOO LOVE for the colts and would love to be the one who knocks them out of the playoffs

I think if we are lucky hell we will have everything locked up bye wk 12

thats goooinnnggg to be ALOOOTTT of down time about 4 games to treat like pre season if things go bad then maybe 2 games to treat like preseason

knowing kubes he will prob layy down and take it easy for the Vikes at home and the next week straight play out @colts on the road just to make sure the team is PLaying at a high level before the PLayoff BYE

so sorry colts its not looking like we will lay down in wk 16 yeah we may pull our starters in the mid 3rd qtr but even our 2nd teir team will ball out

Norg
11-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Was hoping for a lil bit more class, was actually rooting for you guys last year with all those injury's. eventually Andre will retire and so will shaub and foster and when you guys are in rebuild mode. and we are thru the rebuild.. and the tables are turned ill try to show a little more class then this guy.

who says when schaub and AJ retire we will already have there replacements rdy to go ...and not miss a beat ....!!!!!

This is our divison and we are never going to let it go how about DAT !!! LOL

C Madd
11-14-2012, 09:59 PM

I don't think wanting Houston to win games is totally classless. If Houston winning the two games against the Colts this year means that it will shut the Colts out of the playoffs then I am all for it, as well.

brakos82
11-14-2012, 10:00 PM
All I have to say is... they let the Jets get the wild-card spot instead of us 3 years ago.

Revenge is a dish best served with plenty of Antonio and JJ ass-wuppins heading Andrew's way. :wild:

thunderkyss
11-14-2012, 10:22 PM
The Colts are not as good as everyone acts like they are. They lost to the freaking Jags and Jets. And outside the second game they played vs JAX they've won by 3 points usually. They have an easy schedule and have only played one opponent with a good defense, who was the Bears who blew them out. Head to head we will crush them, Luck won't throw 300 on our defense. They'll probably win the last game against us because we will be resting starters. I'm glad they're playing well because it hurts their draft position and gets them a harder schedule next year.

I don't think you've expressed one original thought in this whole post. What you just said is exactly what everyone else has said. They've mentioned Luck is playing better than expected, though you didn't say as much, I'm sure you agree. Better than expected doesn't mean we think he's elite.

They play us twice in the next 6 weeks. So even if their easy schedule makes it close, it's not really close. We all agree with that.

As far as making their schedule more difficult next year, it hasn't worked that way since the Texans joined the league & the NFL went to 32 teams. Our schedule is exactly like theirs with the exception that we play Baltimore & Denver, where they play Cleveland & Kansas City. They still have to play the AFC South, just like we do, the AFC East, just like we do & the NFC North just like we do.

thunderkyss
11-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Here Here! I would LOVE to see the Texans turn out the lights on the Colt's season and any potential of them making it into the playoffs. The Texans better not think about taking it easy in week 17. If it was any other team, maybe. But not the Colts. That history has to be re-written.

I seriously don't think the organization cares about that history. Their primary concern will be getting our guys to the games that matter injury free. If that last game doesn't have homefield implications, We'll probably start sitting key players in the second qtr.

& that's the way it should be.

I think if we are lucky hell we will have everything locked up bye wk 12

How is that even possible? We don't play New England until week 14. & Denver's remaining schedule is pretty easy.

PapaL
11-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Roughly 10 years of abuse tells me...Screw The Colts.

TheIronDuke
11-14-2012, 11:02 PM
I also know how freaking schedules work BTW and I have not regurgitated anything that was said already so I don't appreciate being insulted by a brand new Texans bandwagon rider who posts 300 times a month.

coltfan123
11-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Roughly 10 years of abuse tells me...Screw The Colts.

I dont beleive texans fans hate the colts organization. You were stuck in same devision with a Elite qb..probably one of the greatest qbs of all times. and for many years texans had a defense that was easy to shred. i have always felt there was a grudge against peyton not colts. maybe im wrong.

Allstar
11-14-2012, 11:12 PM
I'm actually pretty excited at the prospect of TJ Yates leading the charge against a team playing with their season on the line. It would be great to see what he can do in that environment.

coltfan123
11-14-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm actually pretty excited at the prospect of TJ Yates leading the charge against a team playing with their season on the line. It would be great to see what he can do in that environment.

ya was hoping for a broncos colts wild card game...be amazing ratings but chances of that happening lol

ObsiWan
11-14-2012, 11:19 PM
Two items to consider:

First, this weekend, we play the Jags, and they play the Pats. Things could loosen up by Monday.

Secondly, we play them two out of the last three weeks of the season. If we go into that three game stretch needing both of those games to win the division, this isn't the team we believe it is to begin with. If we go into those games needing both of them and don't get them, then we flat out suck (and we don't flat out suck).

The Pats/Colts game scares me because the Pats defense kinda sucks and the Colts have enough offense to exploit sucky defenses. Question is, will the ol' gunslinger Brady outduel the young gun Luck. I know this is already an afternoon game but if I were NBC I'd petition to have this game moved to prime time.

coltfan123
11-14-2012, 11:28 PM
The Pats/Colts game scares me because the Pats defense kinda sucks and the Colts have enough offense to exploit sucky defenses. Question is, will the ol' gunslinger Brady outduel the young gun Luck. I know this is already an afternoon game but if I were NBC I'd petition to have this game moved to prime time.

The pats defense made the bills look good lol yalls game was close but you held them to fieldgoals. Im hoping we win but i see brady tearing us a new one

ChampionTexan
11-14-2012, 11:39 PM

I think they have to announce a flex game 10 or 12 days ahead of time. I'm guessing that at that time (and maybe even now without Big Ben), NBC was looking at ratings and thinking Steelers/Ravens was going to outdraw anything else they could put there.

Allstar
11-14-2012, 11:44 PM
ya was hoping for a broncos colts wild card game...be amazing ratings but chances of that happening lol

Well if the Ravens can keep winning, there's probably a pretty decent chance.

Allstar
11-14-2012, 11:45 PM
I think they have to announce a flex game 10 or 12 days ahead of time. I'm guessing that at that time (and maybe even now without Big Ben), NBC was looking at ratings and thinking Steelers/Ravens was going to outdraw anything else they could put there.

They actually just flexed this game into the late game, it was originally a noon game.

ChampionTexan
11-14-2012, 11:48 PM
They actually just flexed this game into the late game, it was originally a noon game.

Yeah, I meant specifically the Sunday Night game when I said 10 or 12 days (NBC announced on Nov. 5th that they were not flexing out of Steelers/Ravens).

coltfan123
11-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Well if the Ravens can keep winning, there's probably a pretty decent chance.

If I recall broncos are winning too and have legimate chance at 2nd seed

ChampionTexan
11-14-2012, 11:56 PM
If I recall broncos are winning too and have legimate chance at 2nd seed

Yep, all you're doing if you beat NE on Sunday is increasing their chance of being the #4 seed, and you're chance of meeting them in the Wildcard round (in Foxborough).

coltfan123
11-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Yep, all you're doing if you beat NE on Sunday is increasing their chance of being the #4 seed, and you're chance of meeting them in the Wildcard round (in Foxborough).

Dont beleive we will beat patriots:P we are in reload mode we want a good draft pick i think even the coaches are shocked we beat some the teams we beat.

Norg
11-15-2012, 01:23 AM
I dont beleive texans fans hate the colts organization. You were stuck in same devision with a Elite qb..probably one of the greatest qbs of all times. and for many years texans had a defense that was easy to shred. i have always felt there was a grudge against peyton not colts. maybe im wrong.

well i for one Have haterd for the colts not all but some colts fans would come to houston and talk mad **** and we had to take it .... yeah we couldnt say anything

i hate everyone in our divison and thats the way it should be

thunderkyss
11-15-2012, 02:30 AM

Didn't think about it that way. But we've already seen him win a play-off game. You know, win or go home.

Allstar
11-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Didn't think about it that way. But we've already seen him win a play-off game. You know, win or go home.

I'd like to see how far he's come since a year ago.

Wolf6151
11-15-2012, 02:59 AM

I'm not worried about the Colts this year, barring injury we should sweep the Colts. With that said the Colts rebuild has been impressive to say the least. With another great draft or 2 the Colts will be a formidable opponent for years to come. I'm not looking forward to facing Luck for the next 15 yrs..

Thorn
11-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Jags going no where anytime soon.

Titans could improve, but not a whole lot really.

Colts will get better and contend, but won't have a complete structure for another year or two. (or three)

Texans are prime right now, and will be so for at least another two or three years. If they keep drafting right, for much longer than that.

In the end, it'll be the Texans and Colts for a long time to come. Might as well get used to it.

Trail.Blazr
11-15-2012, 08:06 AM

Class? If you think that by NOT wishing the colts into the playoffs at the expense of the texans losing to them shows a lack of class, then I'm guilty as charged.

Look, I respect the colts and believe them to be an organization that shares similar traits with the texans in regards to character and integrity. But that doesn't mean I should have to walk on pins and needles when coltfan wants to come into this forum and drop a thread asking if we are worried.

No. Not worried. Only worried that this organization would consider letting up in week 17 and give a division rival a chance to advance themselves through gift rather than merrit. The colts had a hand in keeping the texans out of the playoffs in years past, so I see nothing wrong or classless in me as a fan wanting the Texans to return the favor. The only difference being that the Texans do it by playing well opposed to the colts having layed an egg in the past.

Trail.Blazr
11-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Dont beleive we will beat patriots:P we are in reload mode we want a good draft pick i think even the coaches are shocked we beat some the teams we beat.

Speaking of class. :potkettle:

Are you suggesting the colts intentionally tank for a better draft pick? Suck for Luck 2.0 ?