PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ThaShark316
11-11-2012, 12:58 AM
The Night Game, Part III

http://i50.tinypic.com/dpwcwm.jpg

An extremely opportunistic defense has helped the Chicago Bears take advantage of a favorable first-half schedule and build plenty of confidence for what is expected to be a more grueling second half.

A balanced offense and strong defense are two major reasons why the Houston Texans have the best record in the AFC.

Two of the NFL's top teams meet Sunday night at Soldier Field when the Texans try to prevent the Bears from winning seven straight games for the first time in six years.

This contest is expected to be a good test for both 7-1 teams that hope to make it to New Orleans come February. Each team's only loss came to the surging Green Bay Packers, and the Bears are 4-0 at home while Houston is 3-0 on the road.

"Each game as you continue to win, the stakes go up a little bit higher," Bears coach Lovie Smith. "We realize that and we're going to embrace it. We're going to embrace this national stage that we have this Sunday night."

Only one of Chicago's victories has come against a team with a winning record heading into Week 10, and Sunday begins a stretch where it plays seven of its final eight against opponents at .500 or better. Looking to win seven in a row for the first time since opening 7-0 in 2006, the Bears welcome the challenge.

"I don't want the guys to start thinking, 'Hey, let's hold on, something bad's going to happen,''' Smith said. "We're a good football team. We're excited about playing the Texans. I see our team getting better and better. We haven't peaked yet.''

It's hard to believe the Bears can get better defensively.

They are second in the NFL in scoring defense at 15.0 points per game, tied for third with 25 sacks and lead the league with 28 forced turnovers. Charles Tillman forced four fumbles and Brian Urlacher returned an interception 46 yards for Chicago's seventh defensive touchdown in last Sunday's 51-20 rout at Tennessee.

"(The Bears) are very well-built in what they do and they've been together for a long time,'' Houston coach Gary Kubiak said. "What they're doing speaks for itself. We have a serious task ahead of us.''

http://i48.tinypic.com/t0nrx4.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/2a0m1hs.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/6qczuw.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/35cfxo5.jpg

MORE PICKS: http://challengegames.nfl.com/pickem/experts?module=HP11_hot_topics#game-day-morning

What I want to see:

Screens and more screens

It's time. It's time to break these out. Foster hasn't been featured much in the screen game. Time for that to change.

Attack the Bears interior line

They have some of the weaker guards in the league. It's time to further exploit this portion of their line.

Keep feeding Andre

8, 9 and 8. That's Dre's catch total the last few weeks. That right there...keep doing it. Tillman, Revis or whoever; keep going to your workhorse.

Frustrate Mr. Cutler

Letting him get hot is not up for discussion. Blitzing him, getting in his face with just 4 rushers, and batting some balls down could play a key role in doing this.

Ahh, yes...the night game again, folks. Time to show this country what's up this time. The goals don't change, however. 1-0 each week is first and foremost. Let's walk into Soldier Field 7-1, leave 8-1, and make sure the loud sound the rest of the country heard were the Texan fans going nuts after a big time W! LET'S MUTHA****IN' GO, TEXANS!!!!!

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 12:58 AM
Love ya Shark!!!

76Texan
11-11-2012, 01:09 AM
I think (hope) the Texans will win big! :pissed: :bender:

DX-TEX
11-11-2012, 01:19 AM
38-17 Texans

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 01:22 AM
I'm expecting the worst, which is not terrible (7-2), and hoping for the best.

76Texan
11-11-2012, 01:26 AM
38-17 Texans

Dude, you're way more optimistic than I am.

I'm thinking 27-14, with the Texans leading 13-7 at the half.

Norg
11-11-2012, 03:56 AM
SO is KW OD and Ben tate playing if not we are in trouble

NastyNate
11-11-2012, 04:07 AM
SO is KW OD and Ben tate playing if not we are in trouble

KW is a go, Cody and Tate are out, OD is likely going to play.

SAMURAITEXAN
11-11-2012, 04:43 AM
I am looking forward to our D to rattle Cutler all day.

Go Texans!!!

ItsMyFault
11-11-2012, 05:04 AM
Hate waiting the whole day for primetime games.

welsh texan
11-11-2012, 05:54 AM
urgh game doesn't kick off until 1am over here, and for some reason I'm not confident as much as I'd love to be.

TheMatrix31
11-11-2012, 05:55 AM
I will be furious if this game gets spoiled for me.

Kthx
11-11-2012, 08:23 AM
12 hours away still, FML. I wish I could go back to sleep for another 10 hours. Go Texans!

NitroGSXR
11-11-2012, 08:25 AM
12 hours away still, FML. I wish I could go back to sleep for another 10 hours. Go Texans!

Thankfully, I own my own company and can go to work anytime I like. Working really is the best thing for passing the time... soo... headed to work in a few minutes!

Thorn
11-11-2012, 09:08 AM
power outage screwed with my cable box and now I'm waiting for an update to be downloaded on my comcast box so the HD displays correctly. Yech.

In any case, Go Texans!!!!

:texan:

GuerillaBlack
11-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Another long wait time, but can't wait for this game. We should probably sticky this thread and take down the Baltimore game day thread.

ItsMyFault
11-11-2012, 09:36 AM
I just have a feeling this game is going to have a lot of highs and lows. So much adrenaline just to watch this game as fan... it's a regular season game yet I feel like it has a playoff feel to it for some reason.

NitroGSXR
11-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Another long wait time, but can't wait for this game. We should probably sticky this thread and take down the Baltimore game day thread.

Hell no! That game was a thing of beauty. I've rewatched it about six times now and re-read the thread twice.

L-O-L!

:fans::fans::fans:

TejasTom
11-11-2012, 09:38 AM
We should see a steady dose of these.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTolBPXKreA6v0rz5Ge9BVTDgLqStIhO-nFPqOn-jP5_EtVJE5d

The flip card (http://media.chicagobears.com/article_download.cfm?article_id=3590).

The ref: Gene Steratore (http://www.football-refs.com/active-refs/gene-steratore/)

OLB CONNOR BARWIN
• Can register a sack in three consecutive games for the first time this season and the third time in his career.

RB ARIAN FOSTER
• Can extend his team record by scoring a touchdown in his 11th con- secutive regular-season game. Including the playoffs, Foster has scored in 12 straight games.
• Needs 1 rushing TD to reach 40 for his career.
• Needs 133 rushing yards to reach 4,000 for his career.

WR ANDRE JOHNSON
• Can extend his franchise-record streak of consecutive games played with a reception to 91.
• Needs 2 receptions to reach 750 for his career.
• Needs 3 receptions to pass Hall of Fame WRs Charlie Joiner and Michael Irvin (750) for 30th on the NFL’s all-time receptions list.
• Can record his 41st career 100-yard receiving game and third this season.
• Needs 49 receiving yards to pass Hall of Fame WR Lance Alworth (10,266) for 33rd on the NFL’s all-time receiving yardage list.

DE J.J. WATT
• Needs 2.0 sacks to pass Connor Barwin (11.5, 2011) and Mario Williams (12.0, 2008) for the second-highest single-season total in team history. Williams holds the franchise record with 14.0 sacks in 2007.

dream_team
11-11-2012, 10:15 AM
If we win the turnover battle, we win this game. Oh, and we don't kick the ball anywhere close to Hester.

76Texan
11-11-2012, 10:40 AM
If we win the turnover battle, we win this game. Oh, and we don't kick the ball anywhere close to Hester.

In 08 when we last beat them, Hester returned one punt for zero yard. DMan returned 6 kick-offs for 167 yards but he's with us now.

But yeah, I hope we kick away from Hester as much as possible.

Hardcore Texan
11-11-2012, 10:52 AM
I predict our D rattles them, Jjo and Kjax both get a pick. 24-14 Texans.

TEXANRED
11-11-2012, 11:36 AM
My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it.

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!

DX-TEX
11-11-2012, 11:38 AM
My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it.

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/CaptainAmerica.gif

Playoffs
11-11-2012, 11:50 AM
-- Owen Daniels a True Game-Time Decision to Play Tonight --
Sun Nov 11, 2012 --
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Houston Texans TE Owen Daniels (back - questionable) is a true game-time decision to play tonight against the Bears. The team will work him out before the game and then make the decision on if he sits or plays.

DX-TEX
11-11-2012, 11:57 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/texansbears.png

Wisconsin and Texas united!

Brewski
11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it. y to man up and take one for the team

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!

Way to man up and take one for the team

brakos82
11-11-2012, 01:02 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MechDX/texansbears.png

Wisconsin and Texas united!

That's the most balanced I have ever seen that map. LOL

Allstar
11-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Hope Shayne Graham brings his A game.

IlliniJen
11-11-2012, 01:35 PM

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!

You, sir, are a true American hero.

11-11-2012, 03:51 PM
Texans - 17

Bears - 13

SheTexan
11-11-2012, 04:08 PM
power outage screwed with my cable box and now I'm waiting for an update to be downloaded on my comcast box so the HD displays correctly. Yech.

In any case, Go Texans!!!!

:texan:

I'm having problems with Comcast also. Oddly enough, the only channel I can get is channel 12. Hope my luck holds out. All the rest, HD, movie channels, reg channels, ALL are messed up. Lot of interference! I've been so ticked!! I've talked to them FIVE times, they've rebooted THREE times, and refuse to send someone out till Wed. Channel 12 goes out before, or during, the game, I'm gonna be one unhappy customer, and won't be responsible for my actions!

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm having problems with Comcast also. Oddly enough, the only channel I can get is channel 12. Hope my luck holds out. All the rest, HD, movie channels, reg channels, ALL are messed up. Lot of interference! I've been so ticked!! I've talked to them FIVE times, they've rebooted THREE times, and refuse to send someone out till Wed. Channel 12 goes out before, or during, the game, I'm gonna be one unhappy customer, and won't be responsible for my actions!

If your comcast goes out, you could always watch the game online. I think NBC offers live streaming of SNF on their website.

If not, go to Firstrow.eu

Brewski
11-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Will kickoff get here already. I'm ready for my texans to get it done.

Thorn
11-11-2012, 05:16 PM

They sent some kind of reset to my box from *wherever*, then I reset the box by pulling the power cord out the back, waiting a minute, then plugging it back in. I was getting all my channels, it's just the HD channels weren't in HD. My problem actually started yesterday when I had a power outage in my apartment, so I wasn't having a "service interuption" which is what it sounds like you are having. Good luck to you.

brakos82
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM
All I have to say is **** Comcast.

JCTexan
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
This game should be one of the best of the year. Go TEXANS! :fans::texan::gotexans1

NitroGSXR
11-11-2012, 05:30 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/521656_518156048196699_86371932_n.jpg

srrono
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield
Sheets of rain coming in at Soldier Field right now. Gusts of wind making the goal posts shake. 68 degrees #Texans

srrono
11-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Hou 23 chi 16

Austrian
11-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Not gonna be able to catch this one. Bummer. I say 17-10 Houston. Go Texans!

brakos82
11-11-2012, 06:31 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28553617.jpg

Specnatz
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Marius Payton ‏@mpaytonCSN

Just talked to Owen Daniels and he is not playing. Coaches decided to hold him out for the long haul. @csnhouston #TexansTalk
Retweeted by Stephanie Stradley

GlassHalfFull
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM

Just talked to Owen Daniels and he is not playing. Coaches decided to hold him out for the long haul. @csnhouston #TexansTalk

I was just going to post that given the weather, I wouldn't play him tonight. Rest up and get healthy OD.

Go Texans!!!

steelbtexan
11-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Smart move

GO TEXANS

drs23
11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/521656_518156048196699_86371932_n.jpg

Love it!

drs23
11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Smart move

GO TEXANS

Agreed. Could be a time for Garrett Graham to shine. He's looked good in his limited spot playing time. Hope he comes through if he gets the chance.

Chance_C
11-11-2012, 07:03 PM
In Kansas and just shot a nice buck with my bow!!! Gotta go load him up and then I couldn't think of a better way to end the evening than a Texans' win! Hell yeah!

steelbtexan
11-11-2012, 07:12 PM
Agreed. Could be a time for Garrett Graham to shine. He's looked good in his limited spot playing time. Hope he comes through if he gets the chance.

Graham will do a good job.

The weather worries me, this game is about Texans (fewest turnovers) vs Bears (Turnover machine) the weather will hurt the Texans. But if you want to be a champion you must overcome adversity.

GO TEXANS

EllisUnit
11-11-2012, 07:14 PM
OK ALREADY sic of hearing bears this bears that, are they playing an opponent tonight, our is it just the bears playing ?

TheMatrix31
11-11-2012, 07:15 PM
No Owen....damn. This seems like one of those games where Casey or Graham do something stupid (like fumble the ball or run a wrong route) now. Please don't be that way.

brakos82
11-11-2012, 07:15 PM
OK ALREADY sic of hearing bears this bears that, are they playing an opponent tonight, our is it just the bears playing ?
You're doing it wrong.

It's Da Bears. :kitten:

Topher
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM
nvm

Thorn
11-11-2012, 07:25 PM

As a Texan fan you should be used to this by now. I'm not even watching the pre-game. Just posting here and playing computer games until the game starts. All the talking heads on TV aren't going to change the outcome of the game anyway.

EllisUnit
11-11-2012, 07:33 PM
As a Texan fan you should be used to this by now. I'm not even watching the pre-game. Just posting here and playing computer games until the game starts. All the talking heads on TV aren't going to change the outcome of the game anyway.

they are having an inerview with foster right now, its pretty funny.

Thorn
11-11-2012, 07:37 PM
they are having an inerview with foster right now, its pretty funny.

it was over by the time I saw this. If it ends up on utube, someone let me know. :)

Specnatz
11-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

RT @HoustonTexans: #Texans inactives: CB Carmichael, SS Nolan, RB Tate, G White, G Brooks, TE Daniels, NT Cody

DX-TEX
No OD scares me. I predicted us to dominate this game with that based on the TE play. I dont feel so confident now.

Ruinondd
it was over by the time I saw this. If it ends up on utube, someone let me know. :)

It's even educational. Foster shows Bob how to tie a bow tie lol.

SmoochyTX
11-11-2012, 07:40 PM
The bow tie interview with Arian just now was pretty funny. I'm bummed about OD not playing but I hope he rests up for next week.

Bears 17
Texans 19

Have we played in the rain yet this season? And yes, I'm predicting we get a safety. :doot:

X-Factor
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey Texans fans. Bears fan here.

Just thought I'd throw out my thoughts prior to the game.

-- First off, the time Schaub is likely going to have scares me. The Bears are going to play to stop Foster (i.e., Contain on the edges, blitz rarely) most likely, and Schaub is more than accurate enough when he's got time.

-- Daniels and Cody being out are going to hurt...possibly Daniels more so than Cody.

-- Alshon Jeffery is still out for the Bears, too. He can play. Cutler will probably target Marshall 1408929 times tonight.

-- Houston scares me. A lot. I think the Bears have the better defense, but it's close. I think Houston has the better offense, clearly. The game being in chicago may come in to play. Weather is supposed to be nasty.

-- Here's to good health for everyone tonight. Everyone party hard, be safe, and enjoy football.

I've always liked the Texans fan base. You guys stay classy.

Texan_Bill
11-11-2012, 07:46 PM
Does Danieal Manning have a big game facing his former team??

:thinking:

Tailgate
11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Sloppy field. BALL CONTROL.

Thorn
11-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Hey Texans fans. Bears fan here.

Just thought I'd throw out my thoughts prior to the game.

-- First off, the time Schaub is likely going to have scares me. The Bears are going to play to stop Foster (i.e., Contain on the edges, blitz rarely) most likely, and Schaub is more than accurate enough when he's got time.

-- Daniels and Cody being out are going to hurt...possibly Daniels more so than Cody.

-- Alshon Jeffery is still out for the Bears, too. He can play. Cutler will probably target Marshall 1408929 times tonight.

-- Houston scares me. A lot. I think the Bears have the better defense, but it's close. I think Houston has the better offense, clearly. The game being in chicago may come in to play. Weather is supposed to be nasty.

-- Here's to good health for everyone tonight. Everyone party hard, be safe, and enjoy football.

I've always liked the Texans fan base. You guys stay classy.

Thanks for dropping by. :)

I think both our defenses are top notch, so it's going to come down to our offense and your special teams. Honestly, this game is just to close to call. I hope no one in injured in the bad weather.

Brandon420tx
11-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Isn't the Ref Steratore the one that screws us on a regular basis?

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:03 PM

They all do. :D

But seriously, I'm not thrilled he calling the game.

ATXtexanfan
11-11-2012, 08:05 PM
When will this game start, geez

mexican_texan
11-11-2012, 08:06 PM
No Owen....damn. This seems like one of those games where Casey or Graham do something stupid (like fumble the ball or run a wrong route) now. Please don't be that way.

I really like both of those guys. We're fine with them, it's the WR position that worries me.

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 08:10 PM

You're thinking of Boger. LOL!

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Wow, NBC finally showed who the Bears are playing. That only took about an hour.

TEXANRED
11-11-2012, 08:20 PM
When will this game start, geez

Now

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Damn that woman is hot.

MEGA SWATT
11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
OMG, I love that woman

GP
11-11-2012, 08:22 PM

Yep. I played BF1943 on XBL the past hour, just turned it onto NBC juuuust in time to see the pregame crew all choose the Bears.

Am hoping for a big Texans lead by halftime...to see them try to adjust their pregame choice into a pro-Texans spin.

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I saw some Texans gear in the crowd. Houston is representing!

srrono
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Youngest team HOU vs Oldest team CHI intresting

JCTexan
11-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Game-Time! LET'S GO!

Norg
11-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Here we go Lesss do THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OD is out...

http://images107.fotki.com/v71/photos/2/1226082/9197780/damndamndamnfloridaevans-vi.gif

Showtime100
Not many here on the thread tonight. Is there a party nobody told me about? :D

GP
So help me, if this team lays a stinky turd tonight...I'm going to put a flame engulfed paper sack of horse manure on the front steps of Reliant and ring the doorbell and run.

I can't justifiably wait until 7:20 pm on Sunday night just to watch them lay down and roll over on national TV.

BullBlitz
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Alright. Show time!

Texas T
11-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Love the Texans Rain Ponchos!!

MEGA SWATT
11-11-2012, 08:30 PM
So, is this Foster's first game back on the carne?

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:31 PM
I'll never understand why I get nervous before these games.

axman40
Here we go!

SmoochyTX
Not a good start.

hradhak
No OD, no Tate, no Cody. Lotsa people need to step up

ChrisG
ST starting again

Lurvinator11
He was down!

rmartin65
****ing kidding me... he had to be down.

Showtime100
Holy Hell. Now we'll be penalized because the refs are incompetent. (I think)

Brandon420tx
11-11-2012, 08:32 PM
He was down!!!

Mr. Texan
so we got rid of trindon holiday for that? :kitten:

Lurvinator11
Omg! He was laying down!!!

Giant Tiger
I'll never understand why I get nervous before these games.

He was down

GP
****ing refs!!!!

Seriously?!?!?!??

TexanSam
He was clearly down. How the hell do the refs miss that

hradhak
We are getting it back. Ridiculous call on the field

MEGA SWATT
Challenge - we should win this!

axman40
He was on his butt before the fumble.

Mr. Texan
really gotta hold on to the ball this game.

Austrian
That was no fumble. Not even close.

Stemp
11-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Geez, the refs are starting out stupid.

Norg
dont count on a rookie hes nervous LOL

Wolf
He was down

ChrisG
Even when we get it back it still hurts the energy level

Texecutioner
Why the hell can't we just start downing the ball into the end zone and not sending a returner out there? I'm so sick and tired of the problem on our special teams muffing punts and fumbling on returns. Just start off from the god damn 20 yard line already. So sick of this ****!!

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
I am not liking the conditions of this game...

hradhak
Man the weather looks miserable.

Showtime100
Alright, forget that, let's go.

Lady.Gaga.3000
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Why the hell can't we just start downing the ball into the end zone and not sending a returner out there? I'm so sick and tired of the problem on our special teams muffing punts and fumbling on returns. Just start off from the god damn 20 yard line already. So sick of this ****!!

Totally agree.

Brandon420tx
How did he catch that

dc_txtech
Yet another bad screen play.

Mr. Texan
lol im soooooooooooooooooo nervous :specnatz:

Malloy
Is it going to be one of those zebra games?

rmartin65
If it was not raining AJ would have had it.

hradhak
11-11-2012, 08:36 PM
I like the play call. Wish AJ could've held on

ChrisG
good coverage by Tillman

TexanSam
Damn. Barely overthrown

Lurvinator11
Good bootleg, just a little out of reach. Don't like these rainy condintions.

ChrisG
Kubes bitches out again.

3rd and long draw, standard HOU play

Showtime100
Looks like Houston wants to open the defense up, bad weather notwithstanding.........it didn't work ......yet.

Chicago takes this one vis special teams.

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 08:37 PM
and that is why we don't kick it to Hester!

Lady.Gaga.3000
What are with these 3rd and long draws all season?

hradhak
Just punt the ball out of bounds. Don't give it to Hester. Why is that so hard!?!?!

Austrian
Kick it away from Hester.

Brewski
Hester always scares me

GP
Without Wade's defense, this would be a ****ing awful Texans team.

Topher
11-11-2012, 08:38 PM
Huge play!

Nawzer
Turnover!

axman40
Nice!

SmoochyTX
Hellll yessss!!!!!!!

BigB0iFresh
Fumble

Stemp
Rain works both ways bitches!!!!

rmartin65
Hell yea!

Mr. Texan
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :koolaid:

GP
WHERE IS THE ****ING HOLDING???

Geez!

Austrian
There's a fumble!!

Brandon420tx
Think there was enough holding by the bears Oline on the play? Glad to get the Fumble!!!

Giant Tiger
Yes!!

Lurvinator11
Yes! James!! Good job Manning!!

Brewski
Fumble

Wolf
Nice Turnover!

Showtime100
YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

STFU Collinsworth, the wrong defense did the deed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doppelganger
Big takeaway...now make me pay!!

TexanSam
I bet Manning is grinning on the sideline

ChrisG
11-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Penalty on bench? What happened?

Lurvinator11
What kind of call was that?!

Wolf
What the hell on the penalty on the bench?

Austrian
WTF? On the bench?

GP
Just give it to AJ all night.

Giant Tiger
looks like the weather won't be the only factor...

datchapin
Awesome hit by Manning!

Brandon420tx
11-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Did anyone else see the Ref crack a smile while he was calling the penalty

MEGA SWATT
WOW, what a joke. Is David Stern now the NFL commissioner?

on the bench????

Malloy
Is it going to be one of those zebra games?

lol... again... wtf, on the bench... F. u zebras..

htownfan32
Ooh that pass looked a little dangerous... what's with all the PA fakes?

dc_txtech
WOW, what a joke. Is David Stern now the NFL commissioner?

on the bench????

Doesn't that usually have something to do with players coming on to the field?

ChrisG
11-11-2012, 08:41 PM
NVM, lol

Brandon420tx
DB got away with a hold on that pass play

Brandon420tx
AJ Beast mode

axman40
First Down!

dc_txtech
AJ just call himself off the field?

Showtime100
Did Michaels just call Andre "Jackson?"

htownfan32
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Dre's doing good. :D

axman40
11-11-2012, 08:42 PM
PA is the way to go against the Bears D.

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Good run by Foster!

ChrisG
Could of drove a 18 wheeler through that hole

Showtime100
I love the Texans. :D

I sure hope Andre is ok.

ChrisG
Bears bring safeties and LBs down low. If they get blocked its just open field for Foster

Brandon420tx
Run that clock, Run that Clock

dc_txtech

I sure hope Andre is ok.

He's back in.

Brewski
We gotta get 7 here

TexanSam
11-11-2012, 08:44 PM
We're gonna miss OD in the red zone

ChrisG

I sure hope Andre is ok.

Kubes just giving him a breather

Brandon420tx
Newton got away with one lol

axman40
FG time

Lurvinator11
11-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Augh so close.

Doppelganger
Dang. That could hurt us.

ChrisG
Didnt like that play call, wasn't terrible but in the redzone you gotta go with AJ. Was he even on the field?

AnthonyE
I heard a few cheers following that field goal. I wonder how many Texans we have in those stands tonight?

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I have a feeling 3 points will have a much bigger voice in this game than others we'll play the rest of the way.

Lucky
The Bears are tough to score on in the red zone. Still, I would have liked to seen one pass in the end zone.

ajohnson80
our d is going to dominate them so bad watch this

Brandon420tx
Lets go D

Norg
does it feel like this game is moving in slow motion LOL teams trying to feel each other out LOL

Doppelganger
Didnt like that play call, wasn't terrible but in the redzone you gotta go with AJ. Was he even on the field?

I would have liketohave seen the swing pass on first down. Then run 2x.

dc_txtech

Yeah he was blocking in front of Foster.

hradhak
Complete waste of a turnover and good field position

MEGA SWATT
Doesn't that usually have something to do with players coming on to the field?

I guess so. But wow, that really made me mad. I mean, I hope that this zebra crew isn't going to try and give it to the bears on a close game.

Thorn
3 points off a turnover. I'll take it.

Doppelganger
I heard a few cheers following that field goal. I wonder how many Texans we have in those stands tonight?

Maybe they have graham as their ffb kicker?!

welsh texan
11-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Wow this start has got my blood pumping again after a power nap...hopefully I'll manage to stay away all game.

Think the Bears look well prepared for us tbh and see our O being slowed (not stopped) by it all game.

Great play by DMan for the turnover, shame we only took 3 from it, but I can see it being a game of 3 pointers.

dc_txtech
3 points off a turnover. I'll take it.

This. I don't expect a high scoring game.

Malloy
I'm getting tierd of the commentator & zebra love-fest for Chicago already... extremely boring to listen to, and also very unprofessional...

srrono
11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
3 0 i like it

SheTexan
Did anyone find out what the "penalty on the bench" was all about?

Norg
my mom and dad are there along with 10 other texans fans i think texans fans are there now texans fans always travel pretty good i dont kow what rank weare but deff in the teens outta the 32 teams

hradhak
At least they aren't kicking to Hester

TexanSam
11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Kubiak doesn't trust return team at all

Malloy

Good question, I'm guessing it's BS since the network never showed it...

dream_team

I saw Keo run on the field. Was that it?

CloakNNNdagger
At least they aren't kicking to Hester

Wouldn't have that problem if our kicker could get it out of the EZ once in awhile.

Showtime100

I'm guessing Obama phoned in an Executive Order. :D

...but no, they seemed to have forgotten about it. What are sideline reporters for anyway??? I have no idea.

Dutchrudder
11-11-2012, 08:50 PM

It was for showing too much enthusiasm

/No Fun League

dc_txtech

Most likely a player leaving the bench and going on to the field to celebrate.

hradhak
Wouldn't have that problem if our kicker could get it out of the EZ once in awhile.

True. We do need a kicker who can kick it out of the EZ

Malloy
Kubiak doesn't trust return team at all

It does make sense. You dont want Hester returning, and kicking short you may get someone on the ball with less experience, running with a wet ball. We might get a fumble out of that :)

Showtime100
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Uh-oh, Kareem falls down.

msbbc833
11-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Why is Ruud in??

Brandon420tx
11-11-2012, 08:52 PM
LOL Antonio Smith, Shaolin Temple

AnthonyE
Antonio Smith. Xiaolin Temple.

LOL Antonio Smith, Shaolin Temple

Ha, beat me to it.

Lurvinator11
Barwin got his hair back

hradhak
11-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Problem with rushing 5 is Cutler can scramble up the middle. Wonder if we start dropping a spy

ChrisG
Huge stop by KJ

axman40
4th down

Brandon420tx
What a generous spot

Lurvinator11
He was short!

welsh texan
Haha never noticed before Antonio Smith Shaolin Temple :koolaid:

Showtime100
Huge stop by KJ

Agree, awesome stop

SAMURAITEXAN
Nice KJ!

OzzO
Nice tag by K Jax

Brewski
What a stop by KJ

Doppelganger
11-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Good play for Kareem!

ajohnson80
collingsworth just bashes texans and praise bears every chance he gets

ChrisG
No offsides

axman40
Do not jump

ChrisG
11-11-2012, 08:55 PM
To!!!

Brewski
Fumble.

msbbc833
Glover Quin doing what he does best!!!!!

Rey
Good ****!

axman40
Fumble!

Wolf
Fumble!!!!

ajohnson80
yesssssssssssss!!!:koolaid:

Lurvinator11
Ha! Fumbled again!!!

SmoochyTX
I think I'm in heaven right now.

welsh texan
Quin!!! Bradie James has made a nice start to the game as well.

Topher
Tillman who?

OzzO
winning turnover battle!!!!

Showtime100
TO #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wrong defense showed up!!!!

Austrian
Wow. Another fumble!

hradhak
Looks like the defense watched Tillman's tape. Nice fumble force!!!!

Brandon420tx
Wow, that's all I gotta say hahaha

Doppelganger
Another fumble!

Hopefully this makes Lovie punt next time around.

Dutchrudder
I love this team so much right now.

TexanSam
Giving the Bears a dose of their own medicine!

Brewski
We need to continue to win the turnover battle

Rey
Barwin looks a little smaller...like he lost a little weight..

Naiirb
To quote Walter White "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!"