PDA

View Full Version : Colts/Jags

CloakNNNdagger
11-08-2012, 08:10 PM
I see the Colts and Luck going down in a surprise loss to the Jags........Thursday Night Camera Fright.:)

Norg
11-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Lessss go jagsss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love watching AFC south games !!!!!!!!!

Nawzer
11-08-2012, 08:17 PM
This is a big game. Should be a good one.

Nawzer
11-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Oh snap! Jags are on national TV!!!!

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Go Jagees.

TexansLucky13
11-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Come on Jags!

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Wow. Gabbert is 2-17 against the NFL, 3-0 against the Colts.

EDIT: ? That actually doesn't make sense.

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow. Gabbert is 2-17 against the NFL, 3-0 against the Colts.

EDIT: ? That actually doesn't make sense.

That streak ends tonight!

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 08:35 PM
That streak ends tonight!

I hope not. :texan:

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Ok....well....Jacksonville still has no clue.

Norg
11-08-2012, 08:42 PM
when the colts got like 9 players in the box thats when u throw deep JAGS !!! esp when they got two backup Cb !!!!!!!!

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Indianapolis will be 6-3 and we have Chicago. Yikes, let's get used to it.

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
I hope not. :texan:

Gotta pull for Pagano's boys as long they aren't playing the Texans.

GlassHalfFull
11-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Go Jags!!!!

That was hard to type

Norg
11-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Nice stop hopefully jags D is stiff tonight

FOr any team in the AFCS A divison road game is no gimmie u can pretty much throw records out the window

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 08:51 PM

Nope, :texan:

Call me what you want.

GlassHalfFull
11-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Nope, :texan:

Call me what you want.

I'll call you a Texan's Fan!!!!

Norg
11-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Lewis on paper should be a Beast of a TE hes got all the tools

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Gabbert looks pretty sharp.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Oliver Luck cheering on his son, pretty cool.

StarStruck
11-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Close

TheDrifter
11-08-2012, 09:27 PM
With MJD out, the Jags best player is the Punter.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:29 PM
With MJD out, the Jags best player is the Punter.

looks like refs favor luck to me....

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 09:30 PM

Same here. F'ing sucks.

Nawzer
11-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Well this game was over rather quickly...

TheDrifter
11-08-2012, 09:33 PM

If it where almost any other team, Id feel a bit bad for them. Instead of a little home town lovin from the refs, theyve seemingly sided with a rookie QB.

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 09:37 PM
It was a close call, but I didn't see anything on the replay that would overturn it.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 09:38 PM
If it where almost any other team, Id feel a bit bad for them. Instead of a little home town lovin from the refs, theyve seemingly sided with a rookie QB.

I agree, but which goes against the natural order of sports.

I seem to remember a kid named Olajuwon who never got a call until 1996 (give or take).

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
well they hear all the media about how this kid is the next HOF QB and i think they soak up the media attention. I cant wait until we play this team and lay that pretty boy on his ass a few times.

WOW how in the hell was that not a catch.....

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM
he didnt lose control of the ball, his foot went out of bounds and then the ground knocked it loose what the hell kind of game are these refs calling ?

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:41 PM
well we know Luck can throw nothing but quick slant passes,,,,,so impressive :kitten:

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 09:42 PM
well they hear all the media about how this kid is the next HOF QB and i think they soak up the media attention. I cant wait until we play this team and lay that pretty boy on his ass a few times.

WOW how in the hell was that not a catch.....

Yes, I'm looking forward to both of those games. Colts are doing a lot better than anticipated.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:43 PM
i hope these luck lovers arent our officals when we play the colts.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:53 PM
why didnt gabbert step up ????

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Colts are playing well. When Luck learns not to throw the ball when he's under pressure he's going to be unstoppable.

TheDrifter
11-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Sad block attempt by that tackle.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Colts are playing well. When Luck learns not to throw the ball when he's under pressure he's going to be unstoppable.

:toropalm:

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 09:57 PM

more like if the refs love him this much every game he will be unstoppable...

ObsiWan
11-08-2012, 10:01 PM

I can pull for Pagano to get well without pulling for his boys to win.
Two entirely different things.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 10:02 PM
more like if the refs love him this much every game he will be unstoppable...

No kidding. I'm trying to figure if it is a Manning hangover or Prince Luck.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:04 PM

i love it how u join other teams game threads, dont recall ever seeing u in any texans gameday threads.

ObsiWan
11-08-2012, 10:05 PM
well at least the Jags got on the scoreboard

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:06 PM
No kidding. I'm trying to figure if it is a Manning hangover or Prince Luck.

yeah this is just sad, Luck is getting all the calls, anything the refs can do to help the young kid they are doing.

Kinda like that catch they called incomplete on the jags, the guy had stepped out of bounds, was touched and his knee was down. and they called it incomplete and that gave luck the ball back. its making me sick

gwallaia
11-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Good Lord the Jags are a bad football team.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 10:14 PM
Good Lord the Jags are a bad football team.

Yeah, I agree. I knew they were bad, but watching them just pounds it home how bad they really are.

thunderkyss
11-08-2012, 10:17 PM

What's the matter with you?

Indianapolis will be 6-3 and we have Chicago. Yikes, let's get used to it.

I mean!!

It's getting too close for comfort, we can't be rooting for the Colts... I mean Kubiak's got some health issue's too, I'm sure. Hey, Cody has a punctured lung.

I feel for Pagano, I pray for him... but the Colts need to lose this game to the Jags, that would help the Texans sooooo... much.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I agree. I knew they were bad, but watching them just pounds it home how bad they really are.

and to think there was a lot of "people" who thought they might compete for the AFC south title before the season began :toropalm:

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:18 PM
What's the matter with you?

I mean!!

It's getting too close for comfort, we can't be rooting for the Colts... I mean Kubiak's got some health issue's too, I'm sure. Hey, Cody has a punctured lung.

I feel for Pagano, I pray for him... but the Colts need to lose this game to the Jags, that would help the Texans sooooo... much.

teah but thats what bullblitz does, he always roots for the other team, i bet he is on every NFL message board....

Not to mention he alwasy has a bad avator as his pic, schaub getting sacked or getting picked off. i dunno

thunderkyss
11-08-2012, 10:19 PM
and to think there was a lot of "people" who thought they might compete for the AFC south title before the season began :toropalm:

What people? I know there were suggestions that the Titans might. & some had suggested if Luck was who they thought he was, they'd be a better team.

But the Jags?

Yeah, I was probably one of them

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
teah but thats what bullblitz does, he always roots for the other team, i bet he is on every NFL message board....

Not to mention he alwasy has a bad avator as his pic, schaub getting sacked or getting picked off. i dunno

Guys, cmon. If we need the Jaguars to beat the Colts in order for us to feel confident about winning the division then we aren't as good as we think we are.

We play the Colts twice in December. As long as we take care of business at that time all will be fine. The Colts are playing with a lot of heart for their coach right now. I have to respect that.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Ballgame. Crap. :thinking:

BullBlitz
11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
i love it how u join other teams game threads, dont recall ever seeing u in any texans gameday threads.

I do for away games. I'm at Reliant for home games and rarely tap in on mobile. What's wrong with giving the rookie some credit. He's playing well. Gabbert looking good this year too.

Texans are doing fine. It's all good.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Guys, cmon. If we need the Jaguars to beat the Colts in order for us to feel confident about winning the division then we aren't as good as we think we are.

We play the Colts twice in December. As long as we take care of business at that time all will be fine. The Colts are playing with a lot of heart for their coach right now. I have to respect that.

Logic as well as mathematics is your friend. Use it. It makes sense to root against the team closest to you in the division. Surely you know this.

Dutchrudder
11-08-2012, 10:35 PM

Wow, didn't even realize his avatar was Schaub getting picked. Imma neg rep that poser.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 10:38 PM
I will say this about Luck, the guy is placing the football like a veteran. If he wants to go over you, the defender, he will and can and still be on the money.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:39 PM

it doesnt matter, i dont think we need help to win the division but why cheer for the team who has dominated the division for the last 10 years ??? Let them have a few down years, i would rather see the jags have success that the colts. I hate them far less than the titans and the colts.

Norg
11-08-2012, 10:44 PM
****in Jags .... that goal line call the reffs really raped the jags LOL

o man if i was the jags i would be like screw everything we are going for it on 4th down and going for 2 points every time

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:45 PM
****in Jags .... that goal line call the reffs really raped the jags LOL

o man if i was the jags i would be like screw everything we are going for it on 4th down and going for 2 points every time

the refs have been raping the jags all damn night.

brakos82
11-08-2012, 10:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/73kJ4.jpg

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:50 PM
i think i will mute the game when the texans play the colts, all they talk about is luck this and luck that. only time they didnt talk about him is on his INT, like that never happened.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:53 PM
they better not say his arm was going forward

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 10:54 PM
i think i will mute the game when the texans play the colts, all they talk about is luck this and luck that. only time they didnt talk about him is on his INT, like that never happened.

Did you notice that fumble just now was a "coverage sack?" Yep, the new media darling is here.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Did you notice that fumble just now was a "coverage sack?" Yep, the new media darling is here.

haha yeah these guys are cracking me up. The kid has done ok no doubt but i love how they are ready to send him to the HOF half way through his rookie season.

SheTexan
11-08-2012, 10:59 PM
I haven't been able to watch the game, my HD channels are all messed up, including the NFL channel. I'm so ticked off at Comcast right now I could spit!! Talking to their customer service rep was like talking to someone in India. I swear I needed a translator! I'm DONE with them!!

Who won?

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 11:00 PM
I haven't been able to watch the game, my HD channels are all messed up, including the NFL channel. I'm so ticked off at Comcast right now I could spit!! Talking to their customer service rep was like talking to someone in India. I swear I needed a translator! I'm DONE with them!!

Who won?

Colts winning 24-3 with 12 minutes left. Get direct tv, i love it.

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 11:05 PM
jags score here and this might be a game, if D can step up !

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Unabated refs!

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Unabated refs!

shouldnt they of blown the off sides dead when they saw that the colts had a dead line to Henne ???

Norg
11-08-2012, 11:08 PM
chad henne time wait both of the jags QB's have a stash !!!!!!!!! LOL

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 11:08 PM
shouldnt they of blown the off sides dead when they saw that the colts had a dead line to Henne ???

Yessir Ellis. If that happened to Scaub I would lose my mind. :overreact:

brakos82
11-08-2012, 11:09 PM

Who won?

The day I got rid of Comcast when I lived down there was one of the top 5 best days of my life. LOL

thunderkyss
11-08-2012, 11:09 PM

A little off topic, but you'll never see me in a game day thread again. I've come to the conclusion it's bad luck for me to even look in one. Even as early as 12:01 am the morning of.

Showtime100
11-08-2012, 11:10 PM
A little off topic, but you'll never see me in a game day thread again. I've come to the conclusion it's bad luck for me to even look in one. Even as early as 12:01 am the morning of.

No fault by you there. I completely understand that line of thinking. :)

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 11:13 PM

as long as i make the Lets predict :) thread we are golden ;)

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 11:17 PM
uggggg i hate flag football, why is a QB so much more special than a RB or WR ??? To me if he has the balls to run it than he has the balls to take a hit, it wasnt helmet to helmet. Wish i had lived in the 20's when they didnt even have face masks :)

Hervoyel
11-08-2012, 11:18 PM
If the Texans can sweep the Titans and Jaguars and beat the Colts once that's 10 wins. I can't believe we'll lose 5 more times this year so I expect to take the division with at least 11 wins. If the Colts can top that in Luck's first year then they deserve to win it.

The Texans should not allow that to happen though. No excuse for allowing that to happen.

Also when we play Luck the refs are going to literally put a pair of handcuffs on Watt. They did when we played the Orlovsky led Colts last year and they'll do it again this season when we go to Indianapolis.

Norg
11-08-2012, 11:20 PM
If the Texans can sweep the Titans and Jaguars and beat the Colts once that's 10 wins. I can't believe we'll lose 5 more times this year so I expect to take the division with at least 11 wins. If the Colts can top that in Luck's first year then they deserve to win it.

The Texans should not allow that to happen though. No excuse for allowing that to happen.

Also when we play Luck the refs are going to literally put a pair of handcuffs on Watt. They did when we played the Orlovsky led Colts last year and they'll do it again this season when we go to Indianapolis.

one game at time lets just worry about da bears besides if we beat the bears there is a good chance we can go 9-1 before thanksgiving

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 11:29 PM
are u kidding me with that crap,,,,,i say we put skirts on these guys and give them a flag. Hell give them madden and let them play as their self and continue to pay them millions. The league and all their new rules is going to run the game into the ground.

TheDrifter
11-08-2012, 11:39 PM
I got alittle over 17 fantasy points from some guy named Cecil.

That is literally the most note worthy thing about this game.

silvrhand
11-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Damn Luck, get some of that big money and get your teeth fixed..

steelbtexan
11-09-2012, 12:13 AM
uggggg i hate flag football, why is a QB so much more special than a RB or WR ??? To me if he has the balls to run it than he has the balls to take a hit, it wasnt helmet to helmet. Wish i had lived in the 20's when they didnt even have face masks :)

Because that's what God'ell and the owners want. They're protecting their investment.

Sux for the long time NFL fans though. Rules like this are going to cost the NFL fans one day.

ObsiWan
11-09-2012, 02:14 AM

The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting. - Sun Tzu. So if we can get other teams to do our dirty work Yaaay us!!

And that the Colts are playing for their coach and shaving their heads in support for him is a great story and I salute them for it. I do. I also want them to lose a few more games. If they finish 8-8 - with a few more division losses - it's still a great story because no on expected them to do even that well.

If the division crown is decided - meaning in our hands - by the time we have to play the Colts in mid/late December, Yaaaay us!! We can rest nicked up starters and use those games as tune-ups for the playoffs by giving back-ups valuable game-time snaps.

ObsiWan
11-09-2012, 02:36 AM

Hey, I ain't mad atcha... This season I've stop watching games real time and have taken to playing golf on Sundays (FYI, golfing is only slightly less stressful). The only game I watched real time was Green Bay; I played golf during the rest of them. This may kill me during the playoffs.

...now if I can just find someplace to play night golf this week.....
:texflag:

...it's only weird, if it doesn't work.
:D

Seņor Stan
11-09-2012, 08:11 AM
The supreme art of war is to subdue your enemy without fighting. - Sun Tzu. So if we can get other teams to do our dirty work Yaaay us!!

And that the Colts are playing for their coach and shaving their heads in support for him is a great story and I salute them for it. I do. I also want them to lose a few more games. If they finish 8-8 - with a few more division losses - it's still a great story because no on expected them to do even that well.

If the division crown is decided - meaning in our hands - by the time we have to play the Colts in mid/late December, Yaaaay us!! We can rest nicked up starters and use those games as tune-ups for the playoffs by giving back-ups valuable game-time snaps.

The more I think about it, the more I am OK with the Colts having a respectable season.

1) I still think the Texans will win the division
2) the 2014 Draft...I want the Colts picking in the 20s not the top 10.

Thinking long term vs. just this season. It may be better to have the Colts draft power going forward.

TheIronDuke
11-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Agree with Stan. And the Jags are a truly awful team and really I don't see any hope for them in the near future. They could've had every single call go their way last night and they still would've lost. They have the worst QB in the league and they're probably going to have to stick with him for at least another season. They'll probably get the first overall pick next year and will somehow blow that like they always do.

Hervoyel
11-09-2012, 03:16 PM

No, play to win every single game, every time you take the field. Remember what's "best in life"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UOfjCSZlNN4/UClEhlTvkmI/AAAAAAAADck/622TARLc9PY/s1600/conanwhatisbestinlife.jpg

Crush your division opponents, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their fans.

GP
11-09-2012, 03:21 PM
I really had a bad attitude last night.

When I want the Jags to act like men and beat the Colts, they won't do it. Worthless trash. They should have not even taken the field last night.

Personally, I think Luck is accurate but he's also getting a bit of a "pass" so to speak thus far in the season. The Jags are not going to get a pass rush on anyone anytime soon.

I want to see what Luck does when he's backpedaling and running for cover under REAL duress from a REAL defense. When the little passes to his outlet receiver (usually the RB) are shut down by a team like ours.

The Jags had a chance to show some balls. Instead, they laid down and whimpered. Tucked their tails between their legs. Might as well move them to France.

Dutchrudder
11-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I really had a bad attitude last night.

When I want the Jags to act like men and beat the Colts, they won't do it. Worthless trash. They should have not even taken the field last night.

Personally, I think Luck is accurate but he's also getting a bit of a "pass" so to speak thus far in the season. The Jags are not going to get a pass rush on anyone anytime soon.

I want to see what Luck does when he's backpedaling and running for cover under REAL duress from a REAL defense. When the little passes to his outlet receiver (usually the RB) are shut down by a team like ours.

The Jags had a chance to show some balls. Instead, they laid down and whimpered. Tucked their tails between their legs. Might as well move them to France.

Watch the Bears/Colts game then. He was under pressure most of the game and didn't handle it well. He will certainly have a hard time with our pass rush.

CloakNNNdagger
11-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Watch the Bears/Colts game then. He was under pressure most of the game and didn't handle it well. He will certainly have a hard time with our pass rush.

I've also noticed that when he's under pressure, he will tend to force the ball into double coverage.......smacking lips............

drs23
11-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Agree with Stan. And the Jags are a truly awful team and really I don't see any hope for them in the near future. They could've had every single call go their way last night and they still would've lost. They have the worst QB in the league and they're probably going to have to stick with him for at least another season. They'll probably get the first overall pick next year and will somehow blow that like they always do.

Place kicker in the 3rd. Calling it now. :kitten: