PDA

View Full Version : Chris Myers?

badboy
11-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Has he even sat out a play? I am sure someone is giving him an occasional play off but I have not seen it. I think he got a flag against Bills and I can remember one other. Man just keeps earning his paycheck. Too bad he is too small. :kitten:

Playoffs
11-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Looked to me like he had his worst game of the season? Not that he's not top tier, just a bad game.

beerlover
11-05-2012, 11:00 PM
If Caldwell was healthy or Brooks was up to par Jones could give Chris a breather. You think a week off would rest players with heavy workloads? Problem with that could be it turns out they're more banged up than thought leaving some soreness & tightness affecting ability to execute. Chris may just be one of those guys who gets his grove on with more reps.

Norg
11-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Darious Is a Giant NT BEast he was killing myers well maybe not killing but chris deff had a challenge last week

who is the bears DT ????? Amobi still ????

welsh texan
11-06-2012, 01:24 AM
I believe Amobi is in a rotation...

Just got mixed up between the Cody injury and Myers, thinking Myers might be out for a while and typed out a great big post worrying about the catastrophic effects. Hit post and realised my mistake, but my heart is still beating a bit wonky having considered all the ramifications of losing Myers for a few weeks.

badboy
11-07-2012, 03:16 PM
If Brooks does not get better, may have to draft anonther center so Jones can keep playing RG.

GlassHalfFull
11-07-2012, 07:27 PM
Don't mess with the chemistry between Matt and Myers.

He has been awesome this year, solid player.