stingray
11-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Gave me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYNwwVDlJk

drs23
11-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Gave me goosebumps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bYNwwVDlJk

I saw that. Quite moving. Don't know if that's what's doing the trick but the Colt don't look like the Dolts to me. They're not an automatic out. Looks like Luck is growing up quickly on the job.

V Man
11-05-2012, 01:41 PM
I saw that. Quite moving. Don't know if that's what's doing the trick but the Colt don't look like the Dolts to me. They're not an automatic out. Looks like Luck is growing up quickly on the job.

I wonder how their front office really feels about how well they are doing. No one wants to lose, but I am sure they thought they would be drafting early again this year (get some talent to add to their roster)

fiasco west
11-05-2012, 02:04 PM
I wonder how their front office really feels about how well they are doing. No one wants to lose, but I am sure they thought they would be drafting early again this year (get some talent to add to their roster)

The NFL is a win now league.

There are not many benefits to losing. Sure you get the #1 pick, but that guy may suck. If you have good scouting you will draft stars no matter where you draft at. That's proven time and time again. Drafting in the top 10 in the NFL is vastly overrated IMO.

You get into the playoffs it is proven that anything can happen. A team driven by emotion and momentum can make it to the superbowl.

It's hard to root against these Colts though, even as a division foe...

HoustonFrog
11-05-2012, 03:43 PM

I was reading the other day that these days the #1 pick can be like kryptonite. Yeah last year was a great draft if you picked #1 or 2 but that is an outlier vs most years where team needs dictate players. This next year there are no guys who people think are shoe in #1s and even the Top D players have question marks. Win now and see what happens.