PDA

View Full Version : week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

EllisUnit
11-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I say AJ goes over 100 yards for the second straight week. to me he is looking better and better as the season goes on, i think he will get back to his old dominance.

Watt gets 2 sacks against the bears terrible o-line, and KJ gets a pick 6, yes i said it.

Texans 34

Bears 31

I think the bears will keep it close but we get the tough fought Win.

kiwitexansfan
11-04-2012, 04:29 PM
Making up for lost time on last weeks thread I see... :kitten:

Early days for a prediction, but I will throw my initial thoughts out there.

The Bears coming off a big win, us coming off an ugly win, I think we both return to the middle somewhere and we win one because our offense won't give the Bears defense a chance to make game changing plays (yay for the turtle) and Cutler will be cussing out lineman by the time Watt and Whitney have finished with him.

clutch
11-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Don't see us wining this.. hou-21 chi-31

ATXtexanfan
11-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Don't like this one. Loss. Special teams fails us and schaub gets rattled. Hope I'm wrong but this feels dirty.

TheIronDuke
11-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Houston 13
Chicago 23

Lurvinator11
11-04-2012, 04:39 PM
I think after our embarrassment on Sunday Night, I think this team will come out a lot tougher than what people will think.

If we can pressure Cutler, we should walk out with the win.

Cutler doesn't play well under pressure.

I feel better about this game than I did about the Green Bay game.

EllisUnit
11-04-2012, 04:40 PM
Ok listen guys this thread is meant to show homerism, we have no room for loss predictions up in here, ya heard :pinned:

ATXtexanfan
11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Ok listen guys this thread is meant to show homerism, we have no room for loss predictions up in here, ya heard :pinned:

OIC, let's predict a win. Still can't do it. Texans still have to prove it on the road. @ chi @ det @ NE will tell all we need to know.

EllisUnit
11-04-2012, 04:47 PM
OIC, let's predict a win. Still can't do it. Texans still have to prove it on the road. @ chi @ det @ NE will tell all we need to know.

haha JK anyways. i like to hear all predictions but i have not been that impressed with the bears TBH. they hung 50 on the titans today but it is the titans.

Lurvinator11
11-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Actually, we're gonna lose. Why?

Ellis didn't capitalize the w in week. Combo Breaker.

ATXtexanfan
11-04-2012, 04:53 PM
haha JK anyways. i like to hear all predictions but i have not been that impressed with the bears TBH. they hung 50 on the titans today but it is the titans.

I hear ya but this seems like a bad matchup.

Lurvinator11
11-04-2012, 04:55 PM

I picked this matchup as a loss in the preseason.

I don't know though, I just feel like it will go different.

I really feel like we can get pressure on Cutler, and he will respond poorly, like he always seems to do.

Norg
11-04-2012, 04:59 PM
well prime time on the road at the Jets showed we can play decent on the road sooo... all i can tell u is this we wont get blown out thats 4 sure

MistaRed
11-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Texans 24 Bears 20

Schaub leads a late game drive for the go ahead TD. D forces 3 turnovers.

EllisUnit
11-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Actually, we're gonna lose. Why?

Ellis didn't capitalize the w in week. Combo Breaker.

whatcha talking bout willis ;)

bshep86
11-04-2012, 05:18 PM
24-23 Bears :eek:

Hervoyel
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
My Prediction?

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/Hervoyel/clubber-pain.jpg

Pain!

The Bears are very, very good. Not going to question that at all. Instead I'm going to say that a) I'm not going to panic over their big win this week, it was the Titans and b) The Texans tend to play up to or down to their opponents. I think this is a game we can win. Probably shouldn't win it but we are capable of it.

Staying optimistic and hoping for the best but not gonna come unglued if we don't manage a victory.

kiwitexansfan
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM

That is my take too, they beat the Titans, but that is the Titans.

They have got lucky with a LOT of defensive scoring, history says that is luck not skill so don't need to worry about it.

PandapuffTexan
11-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Depends what texans show up, personally i prefer it on the road..texans tend to get comfortable and come out flat at home. after 2 weeks off sure they were a little rusty. Im sure next week will be alot diffrent. We are 7-1 so imma enjoy being number 1 seed in the afc and my free sonic slushies. Also will enjoy the cowgirls try to beat the falcons:)

but for a prediction I say we pull out a upset against a qb who major weakness is pressure.

SAMURAITEXAN
11-04-2012, 05:36 PM
This is going to be a tough game IMO. Only if we can keep our running game going and keep pressure on Cutler like PandapuffTexan mentioned, I see our chance of winning this game. However, the Bears D look very tough. Hopefully, we can come up with W.

Go Texans!!!

NitroGSXR
11-04-2012, 05:39 PM
We need Tate back for this one. Forsett didn't look too hot today.

BullNation4Life
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Sorry but I am not thinking this will be a loss. Chicago, much like the Texans, haven't seen a good defense all year and like the Texans, the one good team they played, they got beat, by the same GB team that beat the Texans.

The next 2 games for the Bears will be telling in the fact they have the Texans and the 49ers back to back weeks...

I think it will be a defensive battle and the team with the most turnovers, loses. Cutler is far more prone to turn the ball over than Schaub is.

I am predicting a 17-10 or 20-17 win for the Texans...

DocBar
11-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I think we'll win this game going away. Chicago is a lot like the Texans in that they're beating up on a lot of weak sisters.

Chicago has a good D, but so do we.
IMO, our O is better than than theirs and the differences show up in a big way Sunday night.

31-17

kiwitexansfan
11-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Fourteen of their points today came off defense and special teams, all in the first quarter.

Put the Titans in a bad position of having to play from behind with a bad offense and QB.

I am not 100% sold on the Bears at this stage.

Then again I am still not 100% sold on the Texans either.

SCOTTexans
11-04-2012, 07:10 PM
We will have to get a early lead and win the turnover battle. If we put Cutler under pressure he will crumble, thats when we can't give there D any motivation.

If we can do that.
Texans- 20
Bears- 13

ItsMyFault
11-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Apparently some of them think it won't be competitive.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/28780-The-texan-game-might-not-be-as-competitive-as-it-looks

I think that even if it's a loss it can still be competitive.

MistaRed
11-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Bears favored by 1.5 points.

jjjezebel
11-04-2012, 07:36 PM
I think if we play next week like we played this week, we're gonna be bear food. I'm hoping we pull it together and NOT lose however, as I don't relish another embarassing loss on national TV.

EllisUnit
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
I think if we play next week like we played this week, we're gonna be bear food. I'm hoping we pull it together and NOT lose however, as I don't relish another embarassing loss on national TV.

we have always sucked after our bye week, i was not a bit surprised about or sloppy play BUT we did clean it up in the 2nd half. I think we will be ok and i look for our D to give Cutler all kinds of problems. GO TEXANS

I will be honest i have waited so long for this team to be good and now that they are it feels like its to good to be true. Lets just enjoy the ride folks it is nice to expect to win instead of hoping to win.

Bulls on Parade
11-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Texans 27, Bears 17

The Texans have a lot to prove in this game.

They'll get it done on NBC's Sunday Night football this time around.

run-david-run
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM

The Bears live off turnovers, we (off the top of my head) have the fewest turnovers in the NFL (5 total). It is a bad match-up, for the Bears.

We're very similar teams. Strong opportunistic D, explosive and versatile running back, big playmaking wide receiver on the outside. The difference will probably be which quarterback handles the challenges better. We've all seen Schaub get flustered, but we've seen Cutler throw 4 picks as well.

I'll take Schaub.

20-17 good guys.

Wolf6151
11-04-2012, 10:42 PM
I'm thinking it's a very defensive game, close and low scoring.

Texans - 16
Bears - 13

KA4Texan
11-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Why can't this be a noon game at least?

Dutchrudder
11-05-2012, 12:15 AM
This is going to be an ugly game. Texans 16 Bears 13.

dream_team
11-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Maybe their defense isn't as scary as we all think? They give up 4.3 ypc rushing, which is 20th in the league. They're also giving up 230 passing yards/game, which is mediocre being ranked right in the middle at 16th. Where they do excel at is forcing turnovers. They lead the league in interceptions and forced fumbles & recoveries.

So the recipe for a Texan victory seems quite simple... protect the ball!!! Expect alot of conservative play-calling by Kubes.

My 3 keys to success:
1) Protect the football
2) Do NOT kick to Hester
3) Stay committed to the run

We do this, we win a close game.
Texans 20
Bears 13

Quick II Draw
11-05-2012, 02:19 AM
The Bears are the ultimate throwback Tampa 2 defense.
They are extremely fast and tough at all levels. A typical Bears play is to rush 4 with 7 in coverage, and proceed to intercept passes and/or knock the piss out of the receiver.
Their cornerback Charles Tillman forced four fumbles today.

The one and only clear advantage the Texans have is O-line.

This game will be as hard or harder than the Green Bay game. I predict that whoever wins will score less than 20 points. Give the edge to Texans because Jay will probably throw a dumb interception under pressure.

Texans 17-14.

ItsMyFault
11-05-2012, 02:28 AM
The opening spread for this game is Bears -1. Thought it'd be slightly higher like a -2.5 or -3.5 since we're on the road, but I'll take it. This is going to be a grind out game. Like 17-14 ish.

kiwitexansfan
11-05-2012, 02:42 AM
They are extremely fast and tough at all levels. A typical Bears play is to rush 4 with 7 in coverage, and proceed to intercept passes and/or knock the piss out of the receiver.

This game will be as hard or harder than the Green Bay game. I predict that whoever wins will score less than 20 points. Give the edge to Texans because Jay will probably throw a dumb interception under pressure.

Texans 17-14.

The Bears have nowhere near the potential to spin the scoreboard like the Packers have unless their defense and special teams is scoring.

Thorn
11-05-2012, 08:26 AM
Bears and Texans Defense are both top notch.

Houston's offense better than Bears offense.

Bears Special Teams MUCH better than Houston's special teams.

Houston can win this game by beating down Cutler who gets razzled if he's hit enough. Houston should come away 8-1 after the Chicago game, but I wouldn't put any money on it.

chicagotexan2
11-05-2012, 08:27 AM
The Texans Dline will rattle Cutler early and often. He will throw another tantrum and the Bears will go down with him.

Texans 20
Bears 17

rmartin65
11-05-2012, 08:51 AM
Protecting the ball on offense, and kicking away from Hester are the keys to this game. I dont care if the punts go 30 yards then out of bounds, just dont let Hester get the ball. He is a threat every time he touches the ball against a good ST, imagine what he would do to ours.

I think the Texans win this one,27-17

Dread-Head
11-05-2012, 09:08 AM
The Bears defense in my opinion is MUCH better than their offense, BUT I see a replay of the Greenbay game. The refs have decided this one already. Expect to see lots of BS calls, the commentators to say how the Texans haven't faced any "real" opponents and are playing out of their league etc. Biased commentators and refs and lots of BS calls and frustration.

Playoffs
11-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Bears go ten-in-the-box & Tillman single-handedly shuts down Texans passing game, Bears 17-6.

Luv_ya_blue
11-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Is it just me or does it seem that every team is ready for US...but we don't always look ready for every team?!

I am concerned about several things on both sides of the ball.

A Texans win over the Bears will be due to a HUGE game by our D. Gotta get to the QB and cause errors. This scenario equals a big win.

Otherwise it's gonna be a loss by less than 10.

The Pencil Neck
11-05-2012, 09:24 AM
I'm sorry, guys.

My wife and I are going to fly up to Chicago, spend some time with some friends of ours, and take them to the game.

That means -- we lose.

I don't get to go to many Texans' games -- about 1 per year since 2006 -- and when I do, they lose. Except when we played the Jaguars on a Thursday Night in our Battle Red ketchup bottle unis. And then when we were leaving the stadium, we got t-boned by a car coming out of an apartment complex.

So we're going to lose and it's my fault.

Trail.Blazr
11-05-2012, 09:33 AM
It sure is hard to pick the Texans after seeing the week 9 outcomes for the Bears and the Texans games.

Offensively, Cutler relies HEAVILY on Brandon Marshall, then there's Matt Forte and his TE's. The remainder of their receivers are complimentary or gadget players. What's amazed me this season in the games I've seen is when you KNOW Cutler will be looking to Brandon Marshall and damn if the guy isn't open. I don't know if that's more a result of Brandon's ability or poor scheming on D. But, I do think if you can find a way to take Brandon Marshall out of the mix, and keep Forte in check(<100 yds), it will take the Bears out of their comfort zone offensively. Overall, we all know that Houston's strength in matching up against the Bears will be our defense.

Defensively, the Bears are one of the better in the league overall. While average against the pass, excellent run stoppers, they are the class of the league in sacks, turnovers and points allowed. This won't be a walk in the park for Arian. Tim Jennings has made some amazing plays and I imagine will be a tough matchup for Andre. Briggs and Ulracher on our TE's will be challenging. Overall, unlike against the Packers where Clay Mathews was the Elephant in the room, the Bears are really solid all over. To me, the Texans will be in trouble if Matt Schaub can't stand in the pocket and find the open man. I DONT want to see him "Forcing" it into Dre. He has to take what the Defense allows.

IMO, given the obvious differential on Special Teams and the Home Field advantage, Matt has to be able to succeed. That's the most critical element offensively. Defensively, Houston doesn't need to dominate, which I wouldn't mind if they do, but they do have to keep Cutler scrambling, Marshall contained and Forte in check. Marshall is the biggest concern I have defensively.

While I like JoJo, I think he will need and get help from Manning and Houston win's the battle on Marshall overall. But I have concerns with Houston's O-Line's right side. I see a lot of 3-n-outs with Matt throwing the ball away. That will keep this a low scoring affair, and ultimately a battle of field position that I would give a slight edge to the home team winning off S/T play and home field advantage.

My brain over-rides my heart:
Bears 17 - Houston 15

But my heart is holding out hope in that Cutler can Meltdown this week! Houston is DUE for another 5 minute stretch where our Defense puts 14 up on the board. I would LOVE to see a Watt Pick 6 :)

pirbroke
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
I'm sorry, guys.

My wife and I are going to fly up to Chicago, spend some time with some friends of ours, and take them to the game.

That means -- we lose.

I don't get to go to many Texans' games -- about 1 per year since 2006 -- and when I do, they lose. Except when we played the Jaguars on a Thursday Night in our Battle Red ketchup bottle unis. And then when we were leaving the stadium, we got t-boned by a car coming out of an apartment complex.

So we're going to lose and it's my fault.

Oh lord that is funny, I can't stop laughing. well I hope your 7th year is the turnaround on your luck, If we win let us know when you make it home so we know your ok, :)

Dutchrudder
11-05-2012, 09:43 AM

Texans 17-14.

Dude, you just went full EmDiggy on us. Never go full EmDiggy.

Matt Schaub > Jay Cutler
Our Oline in both pass protection and run blocking > theirs
Arian Foster > Forte
Owen Daniels > any of their TEs
WRs probably a push

Defense is tough though, we have a good line and secondary, but our LBs are clearly outmatched by theirs. It will be interesting to see how they stack up, but if our D-line gets a lot of pressure on Cutler, then expect several turnovers by the Bears.

ThaJokaa
11-05-2012, 09:48 AM
I predict AJ has a 10 Catch 100+ yard game and a TD

alphajoker
11-05-2012, 09:53 AM
I predict a loss but I hope I'm wrong.

chicagotexan2
11-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Da Score in Cheekago will be airing an interview wit one Texans DE by da name of JJ Watts tumarra at 10:15 am.

http://betaplayer.radio.com/player/670-the-score/

Tailgate
11-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Should have posted this here.

This game falls to Schaub imo. While the Chi defense can be ran on, their D is living off of interceptions this year and our running game isnt exactly on fire so far this season. Schaub must play a clean game for us to have a chance.

Conversely we will look to shut down the run again this week. Essentially bringing this game down to Schaub vs Cutler. So who has a better game? If I am Kubiak I target AJ all night long.

This team and coaching staff will be ready after the GB debacle. Chicago is coming off an epic beatown of Tenn and hopefully may feel a tad complacent and we catch them off guard and win the turnover battle.

Texans are the talk of the league after eeking out a 20-17 win on the road.

DX-TEX
11-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Texans win 35-10. Go look at Chicagos schedule and who they beat. They have feasted on lesser teams and BARLEY beat the Panthers.

Jay Cutler will pout.
Their LB'ers are old and our TE's will feast on that
Their o-line is terrible.
Texans come out with a mindset that the Packers game was an abberation and they will want to prove something.

kiwitexansfan
11-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Kubiak and Dennison should be banging on about one thing and one thing only all week.

BALL SECURITY

We adhere to that we win.

Exascor
11-05-2012, 12:46 PM
I'm with the "No turnovers = win" crowd. Bears win by getting unexpected TDs on defense. Get a few early and it throws the opponents gameplan off. I think the Texans play ugly ball, win the TO battle and win. Talk of the league indeed.

HJam72
11-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Kubiak is the anti-turnover coach if I've ever seen one and Schaub is the don't take any stupid risks QB if I've ever seen one. I'd worry more about Foster fumbling, not that it's usually a problem.

HJam72
11-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Got a bad feeling about STs in this one.

Seņor Stan
11-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Texans 19
Bears 10

BullBlitz
11-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Prime Time.

Texans 20
Bears 31

BigBull17
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
I think the first to get to double digets wins. This will be an old school defensive struggle where a single TO or big return sway the whole game. this has 13-10, 10-7 ect written all over it.

El Tejano
11-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Andre gives a locker room speech this week in practice....Texans 35 Bears 10

chicagotexan2
11-06-2012, 10:17 AM
http://tunein.com/radio/670-The-Score-s22732/

JJ WAtt on the radio now

TexanSam
11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Texans 20
Bears 17

It's going to a tough one. I'm really looking forward to this game.

srrono
11-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield

The #Texans & #Bears are the only 2 NFL teams w/ a top-5 scoring offense & defense. Texans rank 2/4, Bears 3/2

drs23
11-06-2012, 04:05 PM

The #Texans & #Bears are the only 2 NFL teams w/ a top-5 scoring offense & defense. Texans rank 2/4, Bears 3/2

This game is getting closer and more exciting by the stat post.!

:gotexans1

OilerTexan
11-06-2012, 08:19 PM
December 19th 2004
Texans 24 Bears 5

December 28th 2008
Texans 31 Bears 24 (In the last game of the season, preventing the 9-6 Bears from making the playoffs.)

November 11th 2012
Texans 23 Bears 13

EllisUnit
11-08-2012, 10:15 PM
come on a few more predictions

escrimador
11-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Arian spends 100 bucks on chika-fil-a, then runs for 150 yards and 3 TD's, leading the Texans to 38 -9 win over the Bears.

Seņor Stan
11-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Prime Time.

Texans 20
Bears 31

Man, you really think the Texans will score 20 pts?!?!!

You're getting soft.

BorrowMe
11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
December 19th 2004
Texans 24 Bears 5

December 28th 2008
Texans 31 Bears 24 (In the last game of the season, preventing the 9-6 Bears from making the playoffs.)

November 11th 2012
Texans 23 Bears 13

So we're 2-0 against the bears?

2slik4u
11-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Bears opponents winning .368%

Texans opponents winning .438%

Because of that, texans win 21-10

MightyTExan
11-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Texans 24
Bears 9

DX-TEX
11-09-2012, 11:03 AM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Texans-prepare-for-colossal-matchup-at-Chicago-Bears/d3cfdb84-e1d8-48d2-b875-1a0abc186b5b

“It’s a big game – very big game,” said wide receiver Andre Johnson, the Texans’ longest-tenured player. “I think that the big thing is not to put too much pressure on yourself. We know the significance of this game. It’s probably the biggest game in this franchise’s history.”

Here we go again!

Thorn
11-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Gotta disagree with AJ here. This is not the biggest game in our history. The AFC Championship game will be, and then the Super Bowl will be. But before those two games, it's just another weekly game.

Texn4life
11-09-2012, 11:46 AM
I believe the only time I made a prediction this year we got smoked. I think its best if I avoided making that mistake again.

ajohnson80
11-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Texans will win easily bet your life savings on this one it's a done deal.

GP
11-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Bears 24
Texans 21

Bears kick a game winning field goal in the final drive of the game.

No backlash, please. I predicted Texans wins in all previous games.

drs23
11-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Bears 24
Texans 21

No backlash, please. I predicted Texans wins in all previous games.

No backlash here but I don't see it being even that high scoring of a game. I'm thinking maybe at TD each and then field goals with whoever gets the last one wins. Or one team doesn't make the trip to the endzone and that's what costs them the game.

This is my prediction.

GP
11-09-2012, 02:28 PM
No backlash here but I don't see it being even that high scoring of a game. I'm thinking maybe at TD each and then field goals with whoever gets the last one wins. Or one team doesn't make the trip to the endzone and that's what costs them the game.

This is my prediction.

Hmmmm...OK, I can see it going that way too.

I think each team could get three TDs each. That's not much, IMO. With a FG deciding it.

A FG might decide this no matter how many points are scored.

Perki-Perk
11-09-2012, 02:56 PM
Gotta disagree with AJ here. This is not the biggest game in our history. The AFC Championship game will be, and then the Super Bowl will be. But before those two games, it's just another weekly game.

Um...you can't use "will be" in the same context of "biggest game in HISTORY":kitten:

silvrhand
11-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Interesting Stat:

If the game is close, Cutler has been the more reliable quarterback. He is 13-15 (.464) in fourth-quarter comeback opportunities compared to 7-21 (.250) for Schaub. Worse, Schaub is 3-18 (.143) in the clutch against teams .500 or better. Cutler is 5-10 (.333).

sandman
11-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Texans win 35-10. Go look at Chicagos schedule and who they beat. They have feasted on lesser teams and BARLEY beat the Panthers.

Jay Cutler will pout.
Their LB'ers are old and our TE's will feast on that
Their o-line is terrible.
Texans come out with a mindset that the Packers game was an abberation and they will want to prove something.

While the Colts are now 6-3, the Bears beat them in Luck's first pro game.

After the Green Bay loss in week 2, they have not played a team with a winning record.

Their last six opponents have a record of 16-34. They are simply beating BAD teams, and the one game against a .500 team (Detroit) it was close at 13-7 even though it was a home game.

It's not hard to look good against Jacksonville, St Louis, Carolina, Tennessee and... Dallas! :lol:

axman40
11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Texans 314
Bears -3
Cause Stone Cold said so !
:drunk:

thunderkyss
11-10-2012, 02:45 AM
The Bears live off turnovers, we (off the top of my head) have the fewest turnovers in the NFL (5 total). It is a bad match-up, for the Bears.

We're very similar teams. Strong opportunistic D, explosive and versatile running back, big playmaking wide receiver on the outside. The difference will probably be which quarterback handles the challenges better. We've all seen Schaub get flustered, but we've seen Cutler throw 4 picks as well.

I too think we are very similar. On paper, it's close. To me, that says it comes down to coaching. There's going to be one or two decisions that will make or break this game. If we were heads & shoulders better than the other team, I think we'd come out with a win. But being it's the Bears...

I don't know if them boys on Kirby can overcome the man behind the menu.

thunderkyss
11-10-2012, 02:58 AM
Bears 24
Texans 21

I can see our offense sputtering & failing on a "game winning drive" before I would think our defense would lose the game in the final seconds.

That's not going to happen.

Thorn
11-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I can see our offense sputtering & failing on a "game winning drive" before I would think our defense would lose the game in the final seconds.

That's not going to happen.

Yeah, I feel the same. If it comes down to the last drive of the game, I'd rather our defense be on the field.

KA4Texan
11-10-2012, 04:41 PM
My prediction 21-20 Texans

I also predict I will avoid the forum until after the game.

I was here during - GB
I was away - all the others

ThaJokaa
11-10-2012, 06:43 PM
KJac shuts down B. Marshall

thunderkyss
11-10-2012, 06:45 PM
KJac shuts down B. Marshall

Play on Playa

http://www.houstontexans.com/assets/images/imported/HOU/photos/In_Story_Photos_400_190/400jackson.jpg

SCOTTexans
11-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Yeah, I feel the same. If it comes down to the last drive of the game, I'd rather our defense be on the field.

Yeah id say that... if it comes to one drive i would rather be the winning team

IlliniJen
11-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Texans 31
Bears 17

The weird thing is, I have ZERO worry or doubt about this game. Call it crazy naivety, but I think we're going to win and win easy.

I think Cutler is easily rattled and is his own worst enemy. It will come down to QB play and how keeps their cool. Schaub doesn't get rattled like Cutler, who is apt to melt down.

I think the Bears haven't faced a really good team this year.

I think the Texans have a lot of pride going into this game to erase the debacle of the GB game on Sunday Night Football.

I think they're over the "coming out slow" issue after the bye week hump.

And I just can't wait to rub this into all my hometown friends' faces on FB after we win.

srrono
11-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Hou 23 chi 16

srrono
11-11-2012, 04:42 PM

Sheets of rain coming in at Soldier Field right now. Gusts of wind making the goal posts shake. 68 degrees #Texans

drs23
11-11-2012, 04:54 PM

Sheets of rain coming in at Soldier Field right now. Gusts of wind making the goal posts shake. 68 degrees #Texans

Wonder if the field is covered?

Exascor
11-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Bears will lose. They will go down the crapper...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pMwe19UD09k/TUI6MDAevbI/AAAAAAAACdE/fk4mpjiZklQ/s1600/bears_toilet.jpg