PDA

View Full Version : The Official Vote Bryan Braman to the Pro Bowl Thread

Brandon420tx
10-23-2012, 08:42 AM
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?campaign=PbBallot_thank_button

Let me know if the link works.
We can vote for other Texans too I guess. :kitten:
But Everyday twice a day I will be putting a vote in for Bryan Braman our ST ace, and I hope you will too

Carr Bombed
10-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Don't bother.. Rey already said it's impossible :)

Dutchrudder
10-23-2012, 09:34 AM
How about we just vote for all of the Texans? Here's the order and names, though it's easy to find using the "sort by team" function.

QB: Matt Schaub
RB: Arian Foster and Ben Tate
WR: Andre Johnson and Kevin Walter
FB: James Casey
TE: Owen Daniels
T: Duane Brown and Derek Newton
G: Wade Smith and Antoine Caldwell
C: Chris Myers

DE: JJ WATT - Antonio Smith
DT: Shaun Cody
ILB: Tim Dobbins and Brady James
OLB: Barwin and Reed (no Merci option)
CB: Kareem Jackson and Jonathan Joseph
SS: Glover Quin
FS: Daniel Manning

K: Shayne Graham
P: Donnie Jones
KR: Keyshawn Martin
ST: Brian Brahman

Brandon420tx
10-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Well I still only vote for those who I really feel deserve it. Of course it's mostly Texans. This thread is meant to be a Pro Bowl Vote reminder thread, I'm just throwing in a joke about the Whitney Mercilus Thread and how it got sidetracked about there being no way Bryan Braman will make the ProBwol

eriadoc
10-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Don't bother.. Rey already said it's impossible :)

Come on now, get the man's quote right:

But hey, if you want to live in your fantasy land where Braman is on the pro bowl radar go ahead.

I'd say ballot = radar, personally. :)

GP
10-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Who is Braman?

Oh yeah, he's that guy I watched at WTAMU (my alma mater, btw) and I'm loving it that he's making such a big impact for us.

Until him, we had WTAMU ex-Buffalo Chaun Thompson (LB who began with the Browns and came to us for a couple of seasons). Seeing Braman succeed makes me a very happy Texans fan.

We've got a few LBs at WTAMU right now, Junior College transfers, who could play in Wade's scheme. I hope he grabs one or two, even if it's in a UDFA situation.

TexanSam
10-23-2012, 10:46 AM
He definitely deserves to go. There should be a dozen or so Texans at this years game. Arian Foster, Duane Brown, JJ Watt, Owen Daniels, Matt Schaub, Glover Quin, and Jonathan Joseph will all at least be in high consideration.

Lurvinator11
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
He won't be in the Pro Bowl. He will be preparing for that game the following week...what was it called again..?

Oh right. The Super Bowl!

76Texan
10-23-2012, 12:33 PM
There might not even be a Pro Bowl this year.

http://www.chron.com/sports/article/Goodell-NFL-could-drop-Pro-Bowl-3972341.php

Corrosion
10-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Um .... NO.

You realize how much it will cost to resign that guy if he makes the probowl?!

IDEXAN
10-23-2012, 12:55 PM
When did the pro-Bowl thread open up for voting this year ?

Carr Bombed
10-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Um .... NO.

You realize how much it will cost to resign that guy if he makes the probowl?!

Making the probowl as a STer doesn't really do much for your value as a FA. It's not like making the probowl at a position, you're still just a special teams player. The Jags were able to sign Osgood for cheap after he made the pro bowl on special teams.

buddyboy
10-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Not sure if this deserves it's own thread, but on a related note, the Texans vaunted defense might just have one representative based on what this writer thinks:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/23/pro-bowl-cheat-sheet-the-afc/2/

(I think you all know who it is)

gtexan02
10-23-2012, 01:52 PM
We have one of the worst special teams units in the league. We've allowed return touchdowns on both kickoffs and punt returns. We have a horrible average in returns.

Why would someone from our horrible unit deserves to go to the pro bowl?

ChampionTexan
10-23-2012, 01:53 PM
There might not even be a Pro Bowl this year.

http://www.chron.com/sports/article/Goodell-NFL-could-drop-Pro-Bowl-3972341.php

That would be for future Pro Bowls - not the one following this season.

ChampionTexan
10-23-2012, 02:00 PM
We have one of the worst special teams units in the league. We've allowed return touchdowns on both kickoffs and punt returns. We have a horrible average in returns.

Why would someone from our horrible unit deserves to go to the pro bowl?

Jacksonville had the #32 rated offense last season. Why did MJD deserve to go to the Pro Bowl and be named first team All Pro?

Brandon420tx
10-23-2012, 08:10 PM
BTW if we vote Braman into the Pro Bowl I will buy/make a Braman Jersey