PDA

View Full Version : Game Balls!!!

thunderkyss
10-21-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm giving Game Balls to

Antonio Smith Game Ball We needed to see you step up & you did. Big time. Way to go big fella. Sacks are pretty, but this goes beyond that. We controlled that line all day. & that was classy.. passing on the Ninja Celebration after your first sack. Maybe, just maybe you didn't think you deserved it. Then you came back with a second consecutive sack & unleashed the Ninja..... Awesome.

Whitney Mercilus Game Ball We needed a spark.... you gave it to us with the strip sack. Too bad we didn't recover, but you set up...

Connor Barwin Game Ball Again, needed you to step up & you did. Didn't let that rookie show you up, you saw his sack & raised him a safety. Way to go big guy.

Brooks Reed Game Ball We needed you to step up. You didn't get a sack, but you did just about every thing esle. If it weren't for those beautiful golden locks, I'd have had a hard time finding out where you lined up. You were here, you were there, you were every where.

Tim Dobbins Game Ball Who can tackle Ray Rice in the open field all by himself. You, that's who. I didn't give you any credit. I didn't think you could contribute to this team. After all, you've got some mighty big shoes to fill. So far, so good, you get a game ball too.

Jjo I know you're hurt'n right now. But you played like an All-Pro today. They stole that PI, that wasn't on you. Game ball for you.

Kareem Jackson Game Ball Joe Flacco ain't Aaron Rodgers, but he ain't Marck Sanchez either. But Joe Flacco didn't want any part of you. You go boy.

Honorable Mention goes to Jj Watt. Sorry, no game ball for you. But we still love you. We know you make this D work. Besides, your closet should be overflow'n with game balls right now anyway.

Glover, you keep doing what you do.

Manning solid play all around

McCain... I'm watching you!! Good game, but we expect better from you.

KDub You get a game ball. Offensive player of the game imo. I'm your biggest detractor, keep this up & prove me wrong.

Matt Schaub You get a game ball. Great game. You showed some toughness, you made shiz happen, & you kept it together after a poor first Qtr.

Arian Game Ball...... you worked for it today, but showed us why you are the best RB in the league, bar none.

Owen Daniel Game ball, for your blocking. Yup, you stepped it up in the run game. & damn that was a heckafied catch

OL Game Ball..... Great come back game after that dismall performance last week. You were challenged, you rose, you kicked Arse. A little surprised to see TSizzle & Ngata.... did that change anything?? Not really.

Honorable mention..... Andre Johnson, you're still the best in my eyes. Garrett Graham... daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn.... & Gary Kubiak, I loved the way you got everybody in on offense. Posey, Jean, Martin, Casey, Jones, Harris, Caldwell, was there an offensive player that did not get on the field today??? Oh yeah, Tj, but that's ok.

aussie_texan
10-21-2012, 08:37 PM
just give the entire team one!

gtexan02
10-21-2012, 08:38 PM
How many game balls do you think they give out exactly?

thunderkyss
10-21-2012, 08:43 PM
How many game balls do you think they give out exactly?

I'm thinking more along the lines of Karl's Dukes show on ESPN..... there's an unlimited supply.

kiwitexansfan
10-21-2012, 08:48 PM
I think Barwin definitely made a huge difference today, really showed well, made some plays and took the pressure off the other guys.

Would say the same about Smith.

Some of that might have been that at time I am sure I saw three Ravens shadowing Watt.

Playoffs
10-21-2012, 08:57 PM
Great.

No more game balls left for the rest of the season. :stooges:

TejasTom
10-21-2012, 09:01 PM
i'm giving game balls to...

msr.

Texan_Bill
10-21-2012, 09:15 PM
Game ball to the Bull Pen and Blue Crew!! 'Nuff said!!!

amazing80
10-21-2012, 09:18 PM
Game ball to the Bull Pen and Blue Crew!! 'Nuff said!!!

Don't forget the gridiron!!!

houstonspartan
10-21-2012, 09:38 PM
Two things.

1) It's Owen Daniels (with an s).
2) You forgot Kevin Walter (no s).

2slik4u
10-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Two things.

He got Kevin Walter. He just called him KDub.

Luv_ya_blue
10-21-2012, 09:50 PM
A No-Balls to Fiddler for giving away all the Game-Balls...

:jk:

houstonspartan
10-21-2012, 10:22 PM
He got Kevin Walter. He just called him KDub.

You are correct. I read too fast.

MEGA SWATT
10-21-2012, 10:44 PM
Two things.

How about the fantastic play of Matt Schwab:kitten:

gtexan02
10-21-2012, 10:45 PM
Every single game I've worn my JJ Watt jersey, we've won. The one week I was out of town and didn't bring my jersey, we lost.

Today I wore my JJ Watt jersey. I definitely deserve a game ball

SCOTTexans
10-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Every single game I've worn my JJ Watt jersey, we've won. The one week I was out of town and didn't bring my jersey, we lost.

I blame the Green Bay game on you then.... :bat:

ThaJokaa
10-21-2012, 10:57 PM

Very superstitious...

(Its only weird, if it doesnt work)

gtexan02
10-21-2012, 11:37 PM
I blame the Green Bay game on you then.... :bat:

I accept the blame. Won't happen again

Very superstitious...

(Its only weird, if it doesnt work)

Haha those commercials seem like they were created to target me. I'm very superstitious about gameday

Corrosion
10-22-2012, 02:24 AM
Im giving my game ball to .... Allan Ball for setting up the play that started the avalanche.

thunderkyss
10-22-2012, 08:11 AM
Im giving my game ball to .... Allan Ball for setting up the play that started the avalanche.

That was awesome, great awareness & a good reason to have a "veteran" on special teams. Posey got there before Ball did & was going to let it drop. Thinking it might drop outside the goal line.

But it was so dang close I don't know why you would take that chance.

Watching the game again last night, I'm sure the Ravens wiped their brow thinking they got out of danger with Ray Rice's run. They were like 2nd & 2 (or something) well out of the shadow of the end-zone & Whitney sacked/stripped Flacco to back them up.

I know Barwin said Mercilus came unblocked, but he actually went through a lot of traffic to get to the QB.

Heck of a series, but you're right. The veteran's heads-up by Ball set it off.

ChrisG
10-22-2012, 09:32 AM
Garrett Graham definitely deserves an honorable mention. His tip and catch play saved a huge INT. If you look at the play Ed Reed would have picked that pass off and probably took it back for a TD. That definitely would have changed the energy of the game. I think it was only 16-3 at that point.

thunderkyss
10-22-2012, 09:37 AM
Garrett Graham definitely deserves an honorable mention. His tip and catch play saved a huge INT. If you look at the play Ed Reed would have picked that pass off and probably took it back for a TD. That definitely would have changed the energy of the game. I think it was only 16-3 at that point.

After that catch, I knew there was no way we would lose that game. Everything was going our way.

Corrosion
10-22-2012, 09:46 AM
That was awesome, great awareness & a good reason to have a "veteran" on special teams. Posey got there before Ball did & was going to let it drop. Thinking it might drop outside the goal line.

But it was so dang close I don't know why you would take that chance.

Watching the game again last night, I'm sure the Ravens wiped their brow thinking they got out of danger with Ray Rice's run. They were like 2nd & 2 (or something) well out of the shadow of the end-zone & Whitney sacked/stripped Flacco to back them up.

I know Barwin said Mercilus came unblocked, but he actually went through a lot of traffic to get to the QB.

Heck of a series, but you're right. The veteran's heads-up by Ball set it off.

That was Leach who made that run .... but yeah , they probably thought (as did I at the time) that they dodged a bullet.

drs23
10-22-2012, 01:29 PM
I wanna a game ball. Hell, I can't talk today.

My guys are starting a pot to get me another ticket. They're digging not getting *talked to* on a hairy Monday morning. :D

76Texan
10-22-2012, 04:15 PM
I'd give a game ball to McNair. http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif