PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

handswarmer
10-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Congrat on a thorough butt whuppin' today by the Texans over the Ravens.

Offense and Defense clicked for guys today and the Raens D had no answers for getting off the fied on 3rd down.

I swear I have never seen so many tipped/batted balls at the LOS. Ever.

Specia TEams edge went to the Ravens but that was rendered moot byt the Texans Offense putting up a 40-Burger on the Ravens and the Texans D shutting down the Ravens offense. Judos to te secodnary for shutting down the Ravens WR- no seperation all game long until Prevent defense time.

Congrats- see you in the playoffs.

Playoffs
10-21-2012, 05:14 PM
Yep. :tiphat:

PandapuffTexan
10-21-2012, 05:17 PM

Offense and Defense clicked for guys today and the Raens D had no answers for getting off the fied on 3rd down.

Specia TEams edge went to the Ravens but that was rendered moot byt the Texans Offense putting up a 40-Burger on the Ravens and the Texans D shutting down the Ravens offense. Judos to te secodnary for shutting down the Ravens WR- no seperation all game long until Prevent defense time.

Congrats- see you in the playoffs.\\

thanks for the good sportsmanship

Honoring Earl 34
10-21-2012, 05:23 PM
The Texans had a good game and the Ravens got Suggs back and Kelechi Osemele actually came back into the game . We won on the scoreboard and y'all avoided the injury bug .

Corrosion
10-21-2012, 06:28 PM
The Texans had a good game and the Ravens got Suggs back and Kelechi Osemele actually came back into the game . We won on the scoreboard and y'all avoided the injury bug .

I was shocked to see him in pads on the sidelines much less back in the game .... glad to see both of them back on the field.

thunderkyss
10-21-2012, 07:39 PM

MSR... not bad for a dirty rat-bird.

30 points.!!

Stemp
10-21-2012, 07:53 PM

Indeed. In RELIANT STADIUM!!!

:goodluck: