PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Ravens won't be at full strength

Allstar
10-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington

Very bad news for Ravens' defense: The team fears torn triceps for LB Ray Lewis and torn ACL for CB Lardarius Webb, according to sources.

No Suggs either. Looks like we caught a break. I feel really bad for Baltimore though.

Thorn
10-14-2012, 06:51 PM

Very bad news for Ravens' defense: The team fears torn triceps for LB Ray Lewis and torn ACL for CB Lardarius Webb, according to sources.

No Suggs either. Looks like we caught a break. I feel really bad for Baltimore though.

After what we went through last year, we ought to know how tough it is losing good players to injury. It cost us a possible trip to the super bowl.

pec0sb0b
10-14-2012, 06:51 PM
They've given up 200yds rushing two weeks in a row...doesn't bode well for Baltimore in the match-up in Houston.

MEGA SWATT
10-14-2012, 06:52 PM
I don't wish any injuries to anyone or any team. However, given that we lost Cushing - it does help somewhat to even out the injury woes.

2slik4u
10-14-2012, 06:53 PM

I dont. No one seemed to feel bad for us last year. Injuries are part of the deal.

Im sure the Packers arent feeling sorry for us when we lost Cush.

Texn4life
10-14-2012, 06:54 PM

You feel sorry for them? Seriously?

NitroGSXR
10-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Baltimore? I thought we were playing the Packers tonight? C'mon guys! Some of y'all are glazing over the Packers.

CloakNNNdagger
10-14-2012, 06:57 PM
They've given up 200yds rushing two weeks in a row...doesn't bode well for Baltimore in the match-up in Houston.

And that was with their D fairly intact.

2slik4u
10-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Baltimore? I thought we were playing the Packers tonight? C'mon guys! Some of y'all are glazing over the Packers.

Great point...agreed.

kiwitexansfan
10-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Great point...agreed.

I agree with your agreement.

Lets melt some cheeseheads before we worry about making the Ravens eat crow.

Premier
10-14-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't wish any injuries to anyone or any team. However, given that we lost Cushing - it does help somewhat to even out the injury woes.

they already had suggs out...

The Cush
10-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Ngata is dealing with an MCL injury as well.

Allstar
10-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Not overlooking the Packers at all, just reporting the news in real time.

LikeMike
10-14-2012, 07:24 PM
Injuries suck, plain and simple - especially the ones to marquee players. I don't care if it is our players, the Ravens or even the Titans. I hate injuries... But let's beat the Packers first, ok?

PapaL
10-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Again, no team has EVER lost a game because their fans were talking about next weeks opponent.

LikeMike
10-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Again, no team has EVER lost a game because their fans were talking about next weeks opponent.

Interesting, do you have proof for that :kitten:

PapaL
10-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Interesting, do you have proof for that :kitten:

I'll have to go through the notes I wrote on my Mayan calendar. Gimmie a few...ha.

Home team fan
10-14-2012, 07:37 PM
1 an 0, 1 game at a time!

Allstar
10-14-2012, 07:43 PM
Jesus, I'm just informing you guys, it's not going to change the outcome of tonight's game.

TheMatrix31
10-14-2012, 08:00 PM
**** 'em. Nobody cared about our injuries last year and the only reason the Ravens beat us in the playoffs last year was BECAUSE of those injuries.

After what we went through last year, I'm not sure I care about anybody else's injuries anymore.

Not to mention what could potentially happen to OUR team tonight. Nobody knows.

TEXANRED
10-14-2012, 08:03 PM

That sucks. Never wanna hear about injuries to another player.

Get well soon guys.