PDA

View Full Version : Packers fan here

GBpackers12
10-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Hey Houston fans just wanted to say best of luck this week. I come in peace to talk some football. I am happy for you guys that you are having such a good season. I hope you stay healthy the rest of the year and make a run. I dont think we will win this game but I hope a miracle happens and we do. Im not expecting much though. Our defense is mediocre and our offense is sputtering this year so far. Here is to a good game. Much respect for the Texans.

Texn4life
10-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Hey Houston fans just wanted to say best of luck this week. I come in peace to talk some football. I am happy for you guys that you are having such a good season. I hope you stay healthy the rest of the year and make a run. I dont think we will win this game but I hope a miracle happens and we do. Im not expecting much though. Our defense is mediocre and our offense is sputtering this year so far. Here is to a good game. Much respect for the Texans.

Welcome! Green Bay still scares the crap out of me so I'm not thinking this is going to be an easy win at all. We'll have to be on top of our game and get after ARod. Hope both teams get out of the game with no injuries and make deep runs in the playoffs. I've always respected the Packers and the way they do things.

LikeMike
10-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I always liked the Packers so best of luck for the rest of the season. I expect a good fight on Sunday and hope we can continue our run. Here's hoping that no one on either side of the ball gets injured...

Cjeremy635
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome! Green Bay still scares the crap out of me so I'm not thinking this is going to be an easy win at all. We'll have to be on top of our game and get after ARod. Hope both teams get out of the game with no injuries and make deep runs in the playoffs. I've always respected the Packers and the way they do things.

Couldn't have said it any better. :runaway:

GBpackers12
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
This game reminds me of our 2008 19-16 overtime loss at Tennessee. The Titans were 14-2 that year and we were 6-10. I can only hope we can keep this one close.

gwallaia
10-11-2012, 04:48 PM
I still consider the 3-2 Packers to be an elite team especially with Aaron Rodgers at QB. I'm anxious to see how our defense without Cushing handles the Packers offense.

Texn4life
10-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I still consider the 3-2 Packers to be an elite team especially with Aaron Rodgers at QB. I'm anxious to see how our defense without Cushing handles the Packers offense.

They're actually 2-3 but they should be 4-1. Record doesn't mean anything in this game.

gwallaia
10-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I was trying to convey that their record technically should be 3-2.

76Texan
10-11-2012, 04:56 PM

Welcome, welcome!

Hope you can update us with the injury situations on Raji, Jennings, and Finley.

The Packers are going to need all of them this Sunday.

Texn4life
10-11-2012, 04:57 PM
I was trying to convey that their record technically should be 3-2.

Gotcha!

Thorn
10-11-2012, 05:05 PM
This is one of those games the Texans should win. I guess we'll find out Sunday night. I, for one, am not taking the Packers lightly. The ole any given Sunday rule is most definately in effect this week so the Texans need to be at the top of their game. I predict the Texans by a TD, but the Packers will scare us good before it's over with.

ObsiWan
10-11-2012, 05:18 PM

Welcome to our humble board...

And as someone who was around when the refs robbed the Oilers' Mike Renfro of his TD against the Steelers in the playoffs way back when, I'm sympathetic to you guys losing because of the replacement refs in your recent Seattle game.

Here's to a good game (where the Texans win, of course:evil:) and good health for both sides afterwards.
:thumbup

kiwitexansfan
10-11-2012, 05:25 PM
At what point did Aaron Rodgers become ARod?

Can we just leave the dickish nicknames for one athlete in a generation?

On the other hand, poor Packers fan, having an average season after so much success.

Signed a not at all bitter Texans fan.

:sarcasm:

Wolf6151
10-11-2012, 05:48 PM

Thank You, your welcome here anytime. :toast2: Here's to a good game with no injuries and a Texans victory.

SwoLy-D
10-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Thank You, your welcome here anytime. :toast2: Here's to a good game with no injuries and a Texans victory.
Ned Flanders? Is that you? :confused:

;)

And, welcome to the board, GBpackers12. I'm so sorry Aaron will meet JJ Watt in a bad way. So sorry.

CloakNNNdagger
10-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Welcome to the board. Have a question on what has caused the sudden QB protection issue you are seeing?

PandapuffTexan
10-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I have some buddys who are packers fans,can you tell me where this whole cheese head thing came from?

Playoffs
10-11-2012, 06:50 PM
... and our offense is sputtering this year so far. Here is to a good game. Much respect for the Texans.
What's up with Jordy? He doesn't seem to be showing in the game stat lines much compared to last year?

Seņor Stan
10-11-2012, 08:08 PM
What's up with Jordy? He doesn't seem to be showing in the game stat lines much compared to last year?

Sincerely,

Stan's fantasy football team

2slik4u
10-11-2012, 08:36 PM

It will NEVER be a sure thing when you have Aaron Rodgers as your quarterback. I hope for a good game and I hope we win but I have this sick feeling in my stomach for some reason...

2slik4u
10-11-2012, 08:37 PM
I have some buddys who are packers fans,can you tell me where this whole cheese head thing came from?

Wisconsin Cheddar cheese is supposed to be phenominal.

GlassHalfFull
10-11-2012, 08:38 PM
And, welcome to the board, GBpackers12. I'm so sorry Aaron will meet JJ Watt in a bad way. So sorry.

No he isn't. Don't buy that.

ARod = no thank you

Should be rocking in Reliant on Sunday. Here's to a good game with no injuries :toast2:

:glasshalffull:

TheIronDuke
10-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Can you tell us which offensive lineman is most likely to play dirty and/or try to injure one of our players? We get one of those every week so just wanna know who to focus on.

GBpackers12
10-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Raji, Jennings and Finley all Did not practice as of today.

GBpackers12
10-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Jordy Nelson has been our go to guy as well as James Jones. Finley drops way too many passes. Our backup D.J. Williams is a solid Tight end as well. This will be a tough game though to win. Your defense is too good. I think they are 9th in the league? Our defense has given up 112 points this year already.

thunderkyss
10-11-2012, 11:20 PM

Yeah?? Well your defense is mediocre & your offense is sputtering.....

Man you Greenbay fans take all the fun out of talking shiz...

:kitten:

Welcome aboard. Say, that reminds me. Wouldn't it be cool to see Jj Watt do the predator about 3 times Sunday night?

NastyNate
10-12-2012, 03:08 AM
Jordy Nelson has been our go to guy as well as James Jones. Finley drops way too many passes. Our backup D.J. Williams is a solid Tight end as well. This will be a tough game though to win. Your defense is too good. I think they are 9th in the league? Our defense has given up 112 points this year already.

If you're referring to the Texans defense I believe they are 3rd behind Seattle then SF. We are susceptible to the run but the loss of Cedric Benson might negate that. Guess we'll see! Welcome.

SheTexan
10-12-2012, 09:02 AM
I just have a feeling this will be a very close game, down to the last second kind of thAng!! I truly HATE games like that! Takes me days to get over the adrenaline rush!:scarygirl: BUT, our D, along with the 12th man, will prove to much for the Packs! It'll be a nail biter, and one of the BEST SNF games ever played, except for Sept 6th 2002!! (I think it was the 6th, to lazy to look it up!)

Anyway, welcome to our world, and THANKS for the kind words!!!

thunderkyss
10-12-2012, 09:24 AM
I just have a feeling this will be a very close game, down to the last second kind of thAng!! I truly HATE games like that! Takes me days to get over the adrenaline rush!:scarygirl:

We're going to lose by 3, in a low scoring game. Since the Colts beat the Packers, it's going to be unbearable around here, at least through Wednesday. We're going to hear about all the things McNair has done wrong & how 80% of our members could run this organization better.

We'll hear how Gary hasn't changed, Matt Schaub isn't a leader, & Wade will get a pass, because Cushing is out. We'll have identified our new Jacoby.... the scapegoat for all our ills. Since Kareem is playing at an NFL level & Jacoby is history, we need someone else. Probably McCain.

5-1 won't mean crap. It will be laden with "ugly" wins against "non quality opponents" & a loss to a team that couldn't beat a rookie QB.

LondonTex
10-12-2012, 09:36 AM

Welcome and thanks for the good wishes. I too hope for an injury free game for both teams!

Tailgate
10-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Sup Pack fan! Tough luck with Bensen going down. So tell me, where does that leave you in your running game. Was it really all Cedric? Or do you expect your back up to come in right a way and pick up where he left off as it appears that happened last weekend?