PDA

View Full Version : Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

b0ng
10-10-2012, 09:17 PM
http://www.gotitans.com/threads/brian-cushing-out-for-season.84602

Pretty much par for the course for the hillbillies.

Say Watt
10-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Damn. Those people are classless. I'll admit, I cheered the hit on Locker, but I certainly wasn't happy he was hurt. In fact, I preferred having him out there to Hasselbeck. But those hillbillies are ecstatic openly about a guy tearing his acl. I hate them even more now.

gwallaia
10-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Only the tiniest minded people get into message board insult fights.

False Start
10-10-2012, 09:53 PM
Meth is a hell of a drug. :scarygirl:

NastyNate
10-10-2012, 09:58 PM
You should go defend Cushing's honor by making strongly worded statements. I'm sure it will help.

rush2112mn
10-10-2012, 10:15 PM
Titans fans suck just like their freakin owner...:foottap::voodoo:

thunderkyss
10-10-2012, 10:35 PM
eh.... I cheered when Brit got hurt last year. & when CJ2ypc got paid.

rolyat93
10-10-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm not condoning what they said in the least, but, why even go to their site? We already know they're sub-humans.

Say Watt
10-10-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm not condoning what they said in the least, but, why even go to their site? We already know they're sub-humans.

This.

Corrosion
10-10-2012, 10:59 PM
I wouldnt piss on a Tits fan if he or she were on fire .;... Hell , I woudlnt pour gasoline on them to accelerate the process. (Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

:corrosion:

gtexan02
10-10-2012, 11:09 PM
(Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

Please spell Accelerate and use it in a sentence:

(In my best hillbilly voice)

Thats Easy

Ack Celery

The sound I make when I see a vegetable

Ryan
10-10-2012, 11:13 PM
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.

Ryan
10-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Their organization is classless from top to bottom, and that's the price that they get, mediocrity. I would not be surprised if they were bottom feeders in our division for the next 10-15 years. Even the Jaguars seem to have a good owner who is passionate now at the least. Look at the Colts, sure they may have sucked their way into a great QB, but in one year they already seem to be on the right track and is ran by competent people.

The Titans despair could not happen to a nicer group of people. Have fun. :tiphat:

Stemp
10-10-2012, 11:33 PM
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah.

They are one of those teams! :splits:

I'm going to laugh when they lose to Buffalo and the Colts.

TheDrifter
10-10-2012, 11:33 PM
At least their celebrating should end up giving their cousin wives a one night reprieve from getting Blue Ribbon Pabst empties thrown at them.

Lucky
10-10-2012, 11:53 PM
You should go defend Cushing's honor by making strongly worded statements. I'm sure it will help.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VcrNn8AiWMc/Tq2CavD4Y1I/AAAAAAAABCs/iv07lVmamsE/s1600/Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

b0ng
10-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm just trolling them now. I start on page eleven, maybe I'm going overboard, who cares they are easy.

Texanmike02
10-11-2012, 01:14 AM
I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.

I've said for years that they have our sloppy seconds. They forget that we had the option. We decided that Bud Adams is not worth the trouble. Thankfully it was them that was left high and dry with the ugly b1tch we decided not to take to prom...

Mike

houstonspartan
10-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Meh. Let them cheer Cushing's injury. It's a blatant sign of jealously

I almost feel sorry for Titan fans. They assumed they'd be next-in-line for the AFC South throne. On top of that, Bud Adams (who lives in Houston mind you) has to deal with that huge, bright, shiny, revenue-generating stadium known as Reliant - on a daily basis. The Houston market is one of the wealthiest in the NFL, and Bud has to deal with the fact that he tossed it.

Titan fans are a sad bunch.

Stemp
10-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Meh. Let them cheer Cushing's injury. It's a blatant sign of jealously

I almost feel sorry for Titan fans. They assumed they'd be next-in-line for the AFC South throne. On top of that, Bud Adams (who lives in Houston mind you) has to deal with that huge, bright, shiny, revenue-generating stadium known as Reliant - on a daily basis. The Houston market is one of the wealthiest in the NFL, and Bud has to deal with the fact that he tossed it.

Titan fans are a sad bunch.

Bud Adams has more season tix to the Texans than he does with his own team.

Corrosion
10-11-2012, 02:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VcrNn8AiWMc/Tq2CavD4Y1I/AAAAAAAABCs/iv07lVmamsE/s1600/Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

Thats a good excuse to avoid her fat ass .... Luckily for me , mine isnt ... well , maybe a lil ... but I blame it on three kids.

toronto
10-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I wouldnt piss on a Tits fan if he or she were on fire .;... Hell , I woudlnt pour gasoline on them to accelerate the process. (Wonder how many Tits fans can spell Accelerate ?!)

I thought you liked me :vincepalm:

well at least enough to accelerate my death?

NastyNate
10-11-2012, 05:18 PM

Football: Just a game.

Corrosion
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I thought you liked me :vincepalm:

well at least enough to accelerate my death?

I always forget you are a tits fan ..... I might try to save you , but the rest of them ..... slow burn.

Football: Just a game.

Drunk posting joke ?!!

Wolf
10-11-2012, 05:38 PM
well if some of y'all are going to go over to the other place and put your two sense in (I am not giving them the time of day) .. make sure you change over your dialect to redneck or it will be wasted stroke keys

here is where you can do it so they will understand you just make sure you have it set to redneck

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

Double Barrel
10-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

Because that's ALL they have to cheer for. :loser

b0ng
10-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Is it overboard if I cheer about Steve McNair's last injury to their faces?

Double Barrel
10-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I'd cheer them blowing a first round pick on VY! :D

Hookem Horns
10-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Getting read to do something I rarely do, cheer for the Steelers.

SheTexan
10-11-2012, 07:50 PM

Same here! Think I might watch Jeff Dunham on Comedy Central. Probably be more entertaining than the meatball game, and definitely better than the VP debate! He's gonna do his Minding the Monsters gig.

Giant Tiger
10-11-2012, 08:19 PM

I want to do that, too; but maybe a Titans win (today only) might be better for the Texans :thinking: Don't get me wrong, I hate the Titans, too; but the problem is Baltimore is 4-1. If Pittsburgh loses tonight, then they have to beat Baltimore, which would be good for us. Would be nice if Cincinnati could beat Baltimore, too.

thunderkyss
10-11-2012, 10:19 PM
I know I used to get down-right giddy when Bullock would get hurt prior to playing us, or if Pac-man went to jail. I cry if Griffin is going to miss a game, he's usually our best player.

Corrosion
10-12-2012, 09:34 AM

As an Oilers fan from way back .... I just cant cheer for the Steelers under any circumstances. I hate the Tits too .... but my Steeler hate runs much deeper. I wish they could have both lost this game.

Hookem Horns
10-12-2012, 11:10 AM
As an Oilers fan from way back .... I just cant cheer for the Steelers under any circumstances. I hate the Tits too .... but my Steeler hate runs much deeper. I wish they could have both lost this game.

The Steelers never betrayed our fan base. They only did to our fan base what they were supposed to do.

I even still root for the Cowboys over the Titans.

GP
10-12-2012, 11:21 AM
At least their celebrating should end up giving their cousin wives a one night reprieve from getting Blue Ribbon Pabst empties thrown at them.

Oh ****, that was very funny. LMAO! :clap:

Double Barrel
10-12-2012, 11:27 AM
The Steelers never betrayed our fan base. They only did to our fan base what they were supposed to do.

Straight up TRUTH!! And that says a lot coming from a Giants fan!

I used to be a Cowboy hater, indoctrinated as a child. Now it's more like a strong dislike. And the reason for that is that my intense burning-of-a-thousand-suns hatred for the Titans makes my dislike for the Cowboys seem small and trivial. I despise Bud and the Titans the point that I want to see a giant sinkhole open up under that hillbilly stadium and swallow it to the pits of hell. And then Bud follows the trail of bread crumbs...errr...dollar signs to Los Angels, where he curses that entire front-running city with his wretched and wicked presence.

Yeah, that would be a good day. :tiphat:

Goldensilence
10-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Once again I will reiterate my formal request that titans fans never be referred to as "tits" fans.

http://www.freecodesource.com/picture/i993/af53/warbird1/cleavage.png

This makes us all tits fans....and this is GOOD.

http://www.chrisandphilpresent.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Wrong-Turn-3.jpg

This is an average Titans fan..... and this is BAD.

Call them whatever you won't but please, let's not go insulting tits anymore.

Thanks and carry on your Titan fan bashing. :tiphat:

Errant Hothy
10-12-2012, 11:39 AM

I used to be a Cowboy hater, indoctrinated as a child. Now it's more like a strong dislike. And the reason for that is that my intense burning-of-a-thousand-suns hatred for the Titans makes my dislike for the Cowboys seem small and trivial. I despise Bud and the Titans the point that I want to see a giant sinkhole open up under that hillbilly stadium and swallow it to the pits of hell. And then Bud follows the trail of bread crumbs...errr...dollar signs to Los Angels, where he curses that entire front-running city with his wretched and wicked presence.

Yeah, that would be a good day. :tiphat:

Cue, Ice Cube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M

Corrosion
10-12-2012, 11:46 AM

Before the exit of Tom Landry and Jerrah being the attention whore he is .... I as a Cowboy fan (2nd behind the Oilers). Now I just wish they would go away ... along with the Jets , Yankee's , Redsox & Lakers.

You are right ... the Steelers did what they were suppose to do , I just remember all the heartbreaks at the hands of that team as a kid.

As for the hilbilly's .... contraction would be too kind for them. I hope they never win another game .... and blow every draft pick from here to eternity.

Buck Fud.

Playoffs
10-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Not unexpected response from those Possum Holler inbreeders. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/images/smilies/emoticons/tooth.gifhttp://www.cowboymeme.com/forum/extensions/Vanillacons/smilies/happy/tooth.gif

Now they can go back to having sex with their sisters.

Uh, wait ..... wha? She's my siffter?

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/uploads/monthly_10_2012/post-397-0-96792900-1350057301.jpg

Hookem Horns
10-12-2012, 12:04 PM

Let me set the record straight. I am a Texans fan so that there is no confusion.

The Giants are another team I root for since I lived there and like the fact they are a Cowboys rival. As a kid (long before I lived in NY) I grew up rooting for the Bucs because I loved the Bucco Bruce logo and the orange unis. So the Giants and Bucs are long time 2nd favorite teams I have had behind the Oilers now Texans.

Now that I live in Florida and the Bucs are my current "home" team I am more partial to them again. I actually rooted for the Bucs over the Giants a few weeks ago. That game was going on while I was sitting in the stands fighting with tarps in Jacksonville watching the Texans. I was trying to follow it on my phone however for some reason all of these NFL stadiums block my 4G.

I also wore my Texans hat to the Bucs/Skins game I attended a couple of weeks ago. I found an awesome tailgating group here and made it real clear to them where I just moved from and who my favorite team is.

I just had to set that record straight because I started catching some flak from my brother in law accusing me of having too many favorite teams. I only have ONE "favorite" team and that is the Texans. I just root for a couple of other teams when they are not playing the Texans.

Anyway, that long winded explanation is why I root for the Cowboys over the Titans. It's because my Houston fandom comes before any other teams I might follow and pull for on Sundays.

Double Barrel
10-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Let me set the record straight. I am a Texans fan so that there is no confusion.

Oh, I have no doubt about your fanaticism for the Texans. That has never been in question. You started Texans Talk way back when they were cellar-dwellers, something all of us are eternally grateful to you for!

I just know your second fav team is the Giants, so seeing a Texans (1st!) / Giants fan rooting for the Cowboys when they play the Titans says a lot.

I teach it in my house. When my son was 5 yo, folks would ask (test!) him on his football loyalties. It would inevitably get around to asking who not to root for. His answer was stock: "Never root for the Titans or Cowboys, but you can root for the Cowboys when the play the Titans!"

Yeah, the indoctrination has been passed to another generation. :D

Hookem Horns
10-12-2012, 12:44 PM
"Never root for the Titans or Cowboys, but you can root for the Cowboys when the play the Titans!"

Yeah, the indoctrination has been passed to another generation. :D

LOL, that is classic. I don't have kids but if I did they would be saying the same.

LondonTex
10-14-2012, 06:42 AM
First off, any fan that cheers that injury has gotta be a bit sick! I would like to think those types of fans are in the minority...
Secondly, I'm not too familiar with all the NFL rivalries...I know about some of the main ones but not all. When I got my wife to go thru the team pickin' process she ended up rooting for the Saints as she likes their Uniforms and fleur de lis and she likes Brees. I've developed a liking for them as they are her team, in a different conf and also after watching 'Americas game' when they won the SB. Also the whole Katrina thing left me with a soft spot for the area in general... at the same time I'll always have a spot in my heart for NY after 9/11 in the same way some folk have a soft spot for London after the 7/7 bombings we experienced. Also, my brother is a huge Giants fan and the Giants were one of my favourite teams when I first got into NFL, the first jersey I ever owned was a Giants jersey. (I also owned a Patriots Jersey which I wore when I met Ray Lewis, Nate Solder and Steven Jackson in London ...I have since sold that jersey as I settled on Texans as my team and felt dirty wearing it lol...every time I look at the photo of me with Ray Lewis it'll be a constant reminder of my confusion over which NFL team to follow when I first started out....I digress, Anyway, that aside, I wanted to know..is it the 'done thing' for a Texans fan to have a soft spot for the Saints or the Giants

SheTexan
10-14-2012, 08:35 AM

Same here!! I make it easy on myself though. The only time I watch the Titans or Cowboys is when they play the TEXANS!! I watched Jeff Dunham Thursday night, and the only time the Cowboys are on my TV screen for any length of time is when I'm channel surfing FF news. I just don't see any reason to ruin my day by watching either team if I don't have to.

For LondonTex. Not sure what you mean by "done thing" but for this old football fan, my third most hated team is the Saints! Titans #1, Cowboys #2, and Saints #3, and they are slowly moving up to #2 spot. As much as we hate to admit it, at least the Cowboys SB wins were legit.

LondonTex
10-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Not sure what you mean by "done thing" but for this old football fan, my third most hated team is the Saints! Titans #1, Cowboys #2, and Saints #3, and they are slowly moving up to #2 spot. As much as we hate to admit it, at least the Cowboys SB wins were legit.

For example...it's the done thing to dislike the packers if you're a bears fan or the Patriots if you're a Jets fan etc. I know the Texans really dislike the Titans but I just wanted to know if the Saints are also a huge rival because of their geographical location or because of past games etc. How come you don't like the saints?

SheTexan
10-14-2012, 09:29 AM
How come you don't like the saints?

Because my favorite coach (Bum Phillips) and RB (Earl Campbell) of all time went there after that good for nothing POS Bud Adams sent them packing! I know, they chose to go, but, it's just a thorn in my side, and always has been. Bum and Earl were OUR'S, the heart and soul of our Oilers, and I just didn't want to see another team have them. Kinda dumb attitude, but, I was that passionate about our Oilers!! If we couldn't have them, I didn't want anyone else to either! In hindsight I know that was/is a selfish and immature thought process, but, diehard passionate football fans are just that way sometimes! We don't always think clearly when it comes to our fav team!

For several years, after Bum and Earl left the Saints, I really didn't give them much thought, and didn't care one way or another. After the TEXANS were born, we had a Saints fan invade this MB, and my dislike for this person became so intense it fired up that old hate thing I had buried concerning the Saints. I just can't make myself like them, and I have tried. Been to several games in NOLA and most Saints fans are pretty cool now. I guess old passions just run pretty deep for some of us.

LondonTex
10-14-2012, 10:01 AM
Because my favorite coach (Bum Phillips) and RB (Earl Campbell) of all time went there after that good for nothing POS Bud Adams sent them packing! I know, they chose to go, but, it's just a thorn in my side, and always has been. Bum and Earl were OUR'S, the heart and soul of our Oilers, and I just didn't want to see another team have them. Kinda dumb attitude, but, I was that passionate about our Oilers!! If we couldn't have them, I didn't want anyone else to either! In hindsight I know that was/is a selfish and immature thought process, but, diehard passionate football fans are just that way sometimes! We don't always think clearly when it comes to our fav team!

For several years, after Bum and Earl left the Saints, I really didn't give them much thought, and didn't care one way or another. After the TEXANS were born, we had a Saints fan invade this MB, and my dislike for this person became so intense it fired up that old hate thing I had buried concerning the Saints. I just can't make myself like them, and I have tried. Been to several games in NOLA and most Saints fans are pretty cool now. I guess old passions just run pretty deep for some of us.

Ahh I see. I'm learning new stuff all the time. I'm passionate about sports too and I always find it hard letting it go when a sports-person does something that I find offensive or harms a player/manager of my team. Or they may do or say something I take personally and from then on it's guilt by association and I can't support anything they do or any team they play for. My wife thinks I take my sports too seriously (which damn straight, I do lol) and I can certainly relate to your feelings somewhat. In terms of the topic of the thread and somewhat tied in to what you and I are discussing, I'll always remember those Titan fans laughing re: cush's injury and it leaves a bad taste...I know they ain't all like that but I'll have even more reason to delight when we hammer them from now on! :)

Speedy
10-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Anyway, that aside, I wanted to know..is it the 'done thing' for a Texans fan to have a soft spot for the Saints or the Giants

No, hate everything New York (sportswise). And the Saints are the most annoying team, have the most annoying fans (that won't go back home after our city took them in) and though this is more on the media, playing the Katrina card every time the Saints are on TV is way past old. They are not the only city on the planet ever hit by a hurricane. Hell, we've had a pretty bad one since then (Ike) and you never ever ever ever hear any mention of that.

TheIronDuke
10-14-2012, 11:53 AM
The Saints are my second hated team behind the Tacks only because of how much I hate the state of Louisiana and most of the coon-asses that live there. Their fan base is annoying and generally classless and their SB win is tainted by their pay for injury play. The Katrina thing is ridiculously overblown by the fact that crap hole New Orleans is still rebuilding while other cities like Houston got hit by a hurricane yet we are somehow able to take care of it without flooding other cities with crime and asking the government for hand outs for years afterwards.

LondonTex
10-14-2012, 12:00 PM
No, hate everything New York (sportswise). And the Saints are the most annoying team, have the most annoying fans (that won't go back home after our city took them in) and though this is more on the media, playing the Katrina card every time the Saints are on TV is way past old. They are not the only city on the planet ever hit by a hurricane. Hell, we've had a pretty bad one since then (Ike) and you never ever ever ever hear any mention of that.

I heard of Ike and that it was a big one. I could be wrong but I always thought Katrina was mentioned a lot was cuz the death toll was so high. I didn't know that re: mentioning it all of the time on TV...why do they do that?

I'd probably feel the same if I was from Texas. I only like them cuz the wife does...I may have to try to get her on board the Texan train ;)

Texan_Bill
10-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Would y'all really expect more from the Tinnbred fans? They're as classless as Pud Adams himself!

TheIronDuke
10-14-2012, 12:54 PM
I heard of Ike and that it was a big one. I could be wrong but I always thought Katrina was mentioned a lot was cuz the death toll was so high. I didn't know that re: mentioning it all of the time on TV...why do they do that?

I'd probably feel the same if I was from Texas. I only like them cuz the wife does...I may have to try to get her on board the Texan train ;)

The death toll was so high because the people of New Orleans were too stupid to heed the warnings to leave their crappy city. Then it increased because their city is full of criminals. They mention Katrina because we are all supposed to feel bad for people who live off welfare who can't help themselves out of any situation since they're so used to the US government supporting them.