PDA

View Full Version : Reliant Cameras

CloakNNNdagger
09-30-2012, 06:12 PM
At the beginning of the season, the NFL promised to make the in-stadium a better experience. One of theses points included that we fans would see the exact replays that the reviewing ref would be looking at. Today I noticed that there was only one replay angle shown at Reliant. Was this because we saw the only angle taken? And if so, are there enough cameras set up and are they in appropriate position to afford proper review? Or are we still not given the opportunity to see the reviews in their entirety?

Fili
09-30-2012, 08:22 PM
At the beginning of the season, the NFL promised to make the in-stadium a better experience. One of theses points included that we fans would see the exact replays that the reviewing ref would be looking at. Today I noticed that there was only one replay angle shown at Reliant. Was this because we saw the only angle taken? And if so, are there enough cameras set up and are they in appropriate position to afford proper review? Or are we still not given the opportunity to see the reviews in their entirety?

Yeah I was at the game too. The replay of Martin stretching out for the 1st down was quite weird. They looked at the play 20,000 times at one angle then when to others. But, that was the only replay I saw. When I was watching it though the angles were poor and I was thinking the should have had more cameras or something.

TheIronDuke
09-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Did the Reliant cameras show Locker on the sidelines all game? That's all we saw on the TV side.