PDA

View Full Version : Revis done for the year...

BullNation4Life
09-23-2012, 11:08 PM
was reported torn ACL...

gtexan02
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Sucks for the Jets.
As an NFL fan, that sucks in general. He is one of the greats.
As a Texans fan, gotta say, definitely helps us...

BullNation4Life
09-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Sucks for the Jets.
As an NFL fan, that sucks in general. He is one of the greats.
As a Texans fan, gotta say, definitely helps us...

Yup and not worried about Cromartie either. All Andre has to do is ask Cromartie to name all his kids and Andre will blow right past him....

stingray
09-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Yup and not worried about Cromartie either. All Andre has to do is ask Cromartie to name all his kids and Andre will blow right past him....

I think even my grandma can get by him too after he names all his kids.

gtexan02
09-23-2012, 11:21 PM
Thats why George Foreman is smarter than Antonio Cromartie

Wolf6151
09-24-2012, 03:07 AM
That sucks for the Jets but great for us when we play them

As for Cromartie, I doubt he even knows all his kids names. They're just child support checks to him.

HOU-TEX
09-24-2012, 11:24 AM
It's now confirmed. Torn ACL and done for the year

toronto
09-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Killer injury for the Jets. Just a season killer IMO

Joeycharp89
09-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Ya they're basically depending on their offense this year. Scary thought for them. I like Revis, but I hate all New York teams so I'm pretty 'meh' about this.

majestrate
09-28-2012, 12:27 AM
I don't care one way or another about Revis, but I've always thought that he's more myth than legend.

Anyone here about the RB that got put in the CB position? The punchline will have to wait until after the Jets game. Personally, I hope they go after him and he's able to stand up to the attack, and maybe even revert it.

I don't want the Jets to win though, really dislike Rex Ryan, hope he gets fired.

TheMatrix31
09-28-2012, 06:00 AM
Nobody cares when we had all our injuries last year, but now the sky is falling and everyone's concerned what'll happen with the team that's already overrated and overdiscussed now that their best player's out. Excuse me if I don't cry a river about it.

**** the Jets.

steelbtexan
09-28-2012, 07:50 AM
I don't care one way or another about Revis, but I've always thought that he's more myth than legend.

Anyone here about the RB that got put in the CB position? The punchline will have to wait until after the Jets game. Personally, I hope they go after him and he's able to stand up to the attack, and maybe even revert it.

I don't want the Jets to win though, really dislike Rex Ryan, hope he gets fired.

Not that I like Rex either. But just curious what HC's do you like?

OzzO
09-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Can't they use some of Tebow's tears?

majestrate
09-29-2012, 12:39 AM
Not that I like Rex either. But just curious what HC's do you like?
Current HCs, Turner, Smith, Tomlin, Reid, Coughlin. I've always been a fan of Big Tuna (go figure, since I was a Giants fan since 12, then a Texans/Giants fan from 2002-2009).

But really, I'm a fan of any coach that doesn't feel the need to be more well-known than any of the players on his team. Not the only reason I dislike Rex Ryan, but it's the biggest. I don't think he manages his team well, which is why they can't seem to get it together.

Norg
09-29-2012, 02:02 AM
now its wilson i remember he was in the same DB class has Jackson Hmmmm ....