PDA

View Full Version : TARP WEEK- Round 1#

mootini
09-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!

NitroGSXR
09-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Ugggh, What a bad loss to the Vikes!.....bummer Monday here in Jville! Oh well, Big game this week vs. Texans. It's BEEF WEEK!!!!

Not sure how this one will turn out? Jags OL and LB/Secondary are a walking ER clinic. If the Jags pass rush doesn't show up, the Texans will win big time. I'll be at the game...always a great game between both teams! As always, I'll be tailgating w/all BEEF products...here's to a great game and no injuries! Too bad, I have no smack to throw...over 10 years of "rebuilding" has removed any expectations for smack. PS...who's glad Manning is outta the AFC South! Man, he surprised me last night vs. Steelers! Go Jags!
Maurice Jones-Drew is going to get his. Hope we can handle the rest and keep us afloat. I expect a good game as always.

DBCooper
09-10-2012, 04:27 PM

Can always count on you to show mootini!

I missed the jags game yesterday, I'll have to download it from iTunes I guess.

Then I'll be ready to tear y'all apart!

Lol

Rey
09-10-2012, 04:45 PM
LoL at the title change

mootini
09-11-2012, 09:09 AM
LoL at the title change

Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!

GlassHalfFull
09-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Seems it always does! LOL You know what really sucks, I can't come up with ANY SMACK vs. Texans! Sucks when your team is in the 3rd teer of the NFL ratings..w/the Browns, Rams, Dolphins..ect I've lost track of the rivalry wins/losses? I think, the Texans are ahead 2 games from last year's sweep? Hope for a broom sweep back at ya this season!

Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.

:glasshalffull:

:d:

mootini
09-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Yes...Moontini's are a great drink, but I'm not a bartender. A MOO-tiny could be a Cow's small MOO! or Mootini could be this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qFXWW8ydo :kitten: :kitten: :kitten:

Hey, good to see you again Mootini. What exactly is the ingredient of a Mootini? I am thinking vodka, milk and ???? that is where I get lost.

Once you give me the full recipe I will toast to a good game with no injuries.

:glasshalffull:

:d:

mootini
09-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Well, maybe this is what mootini means? http://fineartamerica.com/featured/1-mootini-will-bullas.html

NitroGSXR
09-11-2012, 02:34 PM
http://www.drinkxculture.com/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/8/5800_mootini.jpg

disaacks3
09-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I kinda felt bad for 'piling on' against my nephew. He did some beautiful artwork for a bar in J'Ville in exchange for season tickets.

Rather than congratulating him on his stunning artwork, I reminded him "It's only JAGS tix". :kitten:

mootini
09-11-2012, 02:38 PM
LOL What an awesome painting! If I was Texan fan, that might be a cool painting for the wall!

http://www.drinkxculture.com/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/5/8/5800_mootini.jpg

mootini
09-11-2012, 02:39 PM
Nice...DIS!!! LOL :kitten:

Yeah, I kinda felt bad for 'piling on' against my nephew. He did some beautiful artwork for a bar in J'Ville in exchange for season tickets.

Rather than congratulating him on his stunning artwork, I reminded him "It's only JAGS tix". :kitten:

Vinnie
09-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Tailgating with all beef products, LOL! That's funny. I guess I'll have to go eat some _ _ _ _ _ to counteract the mojo!

mootini
09-11-2012, 02:44 PM
LOL Always, _ _ _ _ _does a man good!!! Eat away. That's why I love me some Jags!

Tailgating with all beef products, LOL! That's funny. I guess I'll have to go eat some _ _ _ _ _ to counteract the mojo!

mootini
09-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm hoping for some more games like this! I was going crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvOUG8nuZ4

b0ng
09-11-2012, 06:21 PM
I heard Blaine Gabbert played pretty well against one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. Kudos!

76Texan
09-11-2012, 06:54 PM
You're always welcome here, Mootini, by me at least, LOL!

You're a good football fan.

Texan_Bill
09-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Good to see you Mootini!!! I've had a Mootini or two, errrrr Martinis, myself... I'm not buying any of the BS about JAX not being very good at all. I think this will be a fairly tight game especially considering it's a divisional game.

Good Luck, good game and as always, no injuries!!

My prediction?

49-2... The 2 coming from the Texans punter running out time off the clock. :D

I kid, I kid.... I do believe it will be a closer game than most (although, and you would understand, I hope not!) might think.

Giant Tiger
09-11-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm hoping for some more games like this! I was going crazy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlvOUG8nuZ4

I knew I shouldn't have watched... figured it was that game :headhurts:

mootini
09-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Same to the Texans! I saw the Texans struggling vs the Dolphins, until the 3rd quarter...lucky to be playing a rookie QB? :kitten:

I heard Blaine Gabbert played pretty well against one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. Kudos!

GlassHalfFull
09-12-2012, 07:30 AM
Same to the Texans! I saw the Texans struggling vs the Dolphins, until the 3rd quarter...lucky to be playing a rookie QB? :kitten:

That would be until the end of the 2nd quarter. 21 pts in under 2 minutes.

:kitten:

mootini
09-12-2012, 07:38 AM
Bill,
Good to be back on the old texanstalk board...I only troll over, when we play each other. I have a feeling the Jags are going to throw everything into this game. That was a terrible loss Sunday, vs the Vikes. The injuries are hurting the Jags right now. I have a feeling, it might be a game, where both teams score 30 or more points...high scoring game. I think, the Jags win by 3points. Keep a eye on Blackmon this game and also Mike Thomas...and looks like Marcedes Lewis is back playing like 2010. Jenning is injured, so a heavy dose of MJD...should be a war! Excited to be at the game Sunday! We'll see? Either the Texans win and get a nice comfy lead in the Division, or the Jags take the 1st place spot? Here's a great football game!

Good to see you Mootini!!! I've had a Mootini or two, errrrr Martinis, myself... I'm not buying any of the BS about JAX not being very good at all. I think this will be a fairly tight game especially considering it's a divisional game.

Good Luck, good game and as always, no injuries!!

My prediction?

49-2... The 2 coming from the Texans punter running out time off the clock. :D

I kid, I kid.... I do believe it will be a closer game than most (although, and you would understand, I hope not!) might think.

mootini
09-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Gotcha...but thank Tannerhill...ready for Sunday, should be a great game!

That would be until the end of the 2nd quarter. 21 pts in under 2 minutes.

:kitten:

Texan_Bill
09-12-2012, 08:39 AM

I knew I shouldn't have watched... figured it was that game :headhurts:

I'm pretty sure I witnessed Gus Johnson have an on-air orgasm during that game.

mootini
09-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Here's a cool weekly stat sheet from ESPN AFC South blog...

AFC South Team Rankings
How the AFC South teams stack up against the other teams in the league.

Team Off. Rush Pass 3rd down Pts. Def. Rush Pass 3rd down Pts.
HOU 17 19t 16 12 9t 8 11 9 3t 1t
IND 15 25 7 27t 20 27 19 30 12t 30
JAX 16 15 17 6t 16t 23 23 19t 3t 20
TEN 23t 31 15 15t 29t 24t 30 13 25t 27

Obviously the numbers can and will move a lot week-to-week early in the season.

The best things here are that Houston is tied with Tampa Bay in scoring defense and that Houston and Jacksonville were excellent on third-down defense.

The worst things here are the Titans picking up where they left off and ranking 31st in rushing offense. Also not good: The Colts' scoring defense and the Titans' run defense

It's only 1 week, but looks like the winner of our game, will be the team who can move the chains on 3rd down.

mootini
09-12-2012, 09:16 AM
I miss Gus!!!

I'm pretty sure I witnessed Gus Johnson have an on-air orgasm during that game.

mootini
09-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Pretty cool, considering the Bucs and Dolphins having major ticket sales and blackouts. http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2012/9/12/3322014/jaguars-blackouts-2012-mark-lamping

gtexan02
09-16-2012, 11:31 PM
Here's a cool weekly stat sheet from ESPN AFC South blog...

AFC South Team Rankings
How the AFC South teams stack up against the other teams in the league.

Team Off. Rush Pass 3rd down Pts. Def. Rush Pass 3rd down Pts.
HOU 17 19t 16 12 9t 8 11 9 3t 1t
IND 15 25 7 27t 20 27 19 30 12t 30
JAX 16 15 17 6t 16t 23 23 19t 3t 20
TEN 23t 31 15 15t 29t 24t 30 13 25t 27

Obviously the numbers can and will move a lot week-to-week early in the season.

The best things here are that Houston is tied with Tampa Bay in scoring defense and that Houston and Jacksonville were excellent on third-down defense.

The worst things here are the Titans picking up where they left off and ranking 31st in rushing offense. Also not good: The Colts' scoring defense and the Titans' run defense

It's only 1 week, but looks like the winner of our game, will be the team who can move the chains on 3rd down.

Whelp I think you called it. 0% on 3rd downs will definitely kill a drive...

mootini
09-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Well, you know it's bad when a streaker makes more yards than your entire offense! Hell, our 3 round pick..the punter Anger had a 13 punt game..ALL PRO!!!! I love me some ANGER Time! Anyway, the Texans looks so solid on all phases....great team! Texans didn't even have to go to Andre. I'll be pulling for you guys in the off season. Time to blow up the Jags again, Gene Smith's rebuild has failed, so maybe the Jags go after Polian? We are now the Browns of the NFL. Injuries is a problem, but they way the players responded was piss poor and the coaching was terrible. So disappointing, but the texans look like a team to get to the SB. Good luck and enjoy the ride!