PDA

View Full Version : Barwin on NFL Network

KMG 365
07-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Connor Barwin was on Total Access today. His appearance was very brief and showed his best pass rushing technique to the world.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d82a7ce9d/Barwin-Edwards-show-off-their-favorite-moves

False Start
07-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks for sharing. Whats up with those clothes? :littlelol:

VTexan
07-12-2012, 01:13 PM

barwin be stylin'

Ole Miss Texan
07-12-2012, 03:20 PM

barwin be stylin'

Barwinning

Thorn
07-12-2012, 04:42 PM
OMG.......when is football season finally gonna start? For the first time ever, I have expectations of the Texans I fully expect to be fullfilled and am getting very tired of waiting!

Goatcheese
07-12-2012, 04:59 PM
OMG.......when is football season finally gonna start? For the first time ever, I have expectations of the Texans I fully expect to be fullfilled and am getting very tired of waiting!

Preseason starts next month. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:texanbill::hurrah::specnatz::smiliedance: