PDA

View Full Version : More On D Henson

cuppacoffee
05-20-2005, 02:48 PM
For dullas fans (http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstorync/stories/051905cpcowlede.bf587180.html)

Henson forming new habits:
"Drew Henson, acquired last spring for a third-round pick, has thrown more than 5,000 passes this off-season because the Cowboys want to change his delivery.

The Cowboys want Henson to throw the ball over the top like a baseball pitcher instead of having the three-quarters delivery he has used. The change should enhance his accuracy and reduce the number of passes he has knocked down at the line of scrimmage.

It's a difficult change to make because Henson has used the same delivery since he was a child."

Sounds vaguely familiar.

cac: :coffee:

HowBoutThemCowboys!
05-21-2005, 01:23 PM
What are you talking about?

Fiddy
05-21-2005, 02:33 PM
What are you talking about?
The Cowboys are changing He delivery like the Texans changed Carr's, although sometimes it looks to me that Carr is resorting back to his side-arm delivery...

Ihategeeks
05-21-2005, 03:44 PM
As a Michigan Fan, I don't know what the freaking appeal was about Drew Henson.

I still don't

Soon to be the same with Chris Perry.

JustBonee
05-21-2005, 05:42 PM
As a Michigan Fan, I don't know what the freaking appeal was about Drew Henson.
I still don't
Soon to be the same with Chris Perry.
I'm with you there! ... but not as a Michigan Fan. :)

All the fanfare over Henson.. the 'all-around wonder'. ??
He couldn't make it as a baseball talent, now he is showing he doesn't have it as a football player. Bo Jackson he ain't!

nunusguy
05-21-2005, 09:39 PM
According to this ESPN article, Tony Romo is on the verge of replacing
Henson as the new fair haired boy on the block. Aw shucks, did that slicker
Charley Casserly sell somebody a bill of goods ?
"The next thing they give Romo might be the opportunity to nudge the more celebrated Drew Henson from the No. 2 spot on the depth chart."
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2065504