PDA

View Full Version : Trade Advice

NCTexan
06-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Hey all,

A group of people at school started a fantasy league, and we draft the weekend after the actual draft just for the absurdity of trying to predict where people fall on the depth charts and what not.

One of my friends wants to trade a running back for one of my tight ends, plus maybe bundle in a WR each. I was just wondering what you guys would propose as a trade.

The position distribution is
QB
RB
RB
RB/WR
WR
WR
WR/TE
TE
D/ST

With 7 Bench spots.

Thanks in advance for any input!
Drew Brees
Ryan Mathews
Steven Jackson
Calvin Johnson
Roddy White
DeSean Jackson
Antonio Gates
Jermichael Finley
Houston
Michael Floyd
Owen Daniels
Anquan Boldin
Mikel Leshoure
Andy Dalton
Robert Meacham
Ronnie Hillman

Cam Newton
Darren McFadden
Ahmad Bradshaw
BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Brandon Marshall
Kenny Britt
Reggie Wayne
Brandon Pettigrew
New York Giants
Mike Wallace
DeAngelo Williams
Ben Tate
Matt Schaub
Vincent Brown
Mike Goodson
Ryan Williams (ARI)

Dutchrudder
06-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Honestly, I don't see how you get better by making a trade with him and include WRs. You're stacked at WR, TE and QB. Ryan Matthews is a legit #1 RB in a PPR league. Steven Jackson is a little suspect due to age and the fact that Bradford can't stay consistent. But there is a head coach there (Fisher) who likes to run the ball, so maybe he will have a good year. I'd go for Finley for McFadden straight up if I were you and see what he says. DMC has had a lot of injury issues and has never played a whole season, so be sure to mention that in your proposal.

powda
06-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Your stacked at Te. Might as well get something out of owen daniels. I expect green ellis and d.williams to score more fantasy points. His rb R. Williams is a quality sleeper with boom or bust potential...AND he plays behind beanie "im hurt again" wells. Just throwing it out there...

powda
06-20-2012, 11:58 PM
Owen daniels and Robert Meacheam

For

Mike Wallace and Law firm.

NCTexan
06-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Hey guys, sorry for the delayed repsonse.

Just wanted to say thanks for the advice though!

NCTexan
08-14-2012, 12:03 PM
So, after talking to the other guy a bit this is what he has now offered:

Antonio Gates, SD TE

for

Brandon Pettigrew, Det TE
PZ traded DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

Dutchrudder
08-14-2012, 12:18 PM
So, after talking to the other guy a bit this is what he has now offered:

Antonio Gates, SD TE

for

Brandon Pettigrew, Det TE
PZ traded DeAngelo Williams, Car RB

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Stay away from Carolina RBs!!! :)

You need a starting RB for Gates or Finley, and you need to decide which of the two you want to keep. That's your strength, two top 5 TEs. If you are in PPR, I would target guys like Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles or Fred Jackson for Finley. They would be a good trade IMO.

powda
08-15-2012, 12:56 AM
I'd do gates for law firm straight up. You need help at Rb. Deangelo is a booby trap trade you'll regret later. In a lot of ways finley and pettigrew seem like the same player. You'd be getting almost no value there. Law firm or nadda.