PDA

View Full Version : Texans in spotlight on ESPN

wags
06-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Check out the Texans on espn. One day only!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

El Tejano
06-21-2004, 12:26 PM
I get the feeling we are going to be like the Rocky movies this year. Total underdog that will not go away and eventually beat you and become great.

Blake
06-21-2004, 12:32 PM
50% of people that took the survey said we will not be in the playoff hunt this year. So you may be right about the Rocky storybook ending.

Ibar_Harry
06-21-2004, 04:19 PM
A lot of people are saying the same thing. It looks like we have a lot of potential. It just seems like its a matter of time when it shows. Some of us are thinking a lot sooner than later. We are young, but are we? We have a pretty good blend of old and new with the older being associated with the defense where it counts. Our offense is young, but has been together for a period of time. I think they are discounting our youth too much. Well, it looks like we might have a lot to look forward to this season. Its nice to see an upbeat article. Good luck to all and may our season be merry.

rittenhouserobz
06-21-2004, 04:45 PM
I geuss I am in the minority in resepect to how we will do next year.

edo783
06-21-2004, 07:48 PM
It seems the 04 season is figured to be a "Good" season, but they are all thinking the 05 season will be when we start to really move. Can't wait.

BuffSoldier
06-21-2004, 10:02 PM
Almost evry one that voted said we needed a few more years to be competitve, in a few more years Im hopeing for some type of championship, be it AFC South Championship, AFC Championship, or Superbowl. I might be a little hopeful but we have a good nucleus of players.