PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Colts: Next man up

Yankee_In_TX
06-05-2012, 07:24 AM
In response to "If you're not rebuilding, what are you doing?" Their coach said "Next man up."

Really? Just saw this on NFLN.

Kaiser Toro
06-05-2012, 07:32 AM
In response to "If you're not rebuilding, what are you doing?" Their coach said "Next man up."

What's the problem? I recall my junior high coach saying that, then an AAU coach, then my college coach and dozens of other coaches after that in person or on TV.

Yankee_In_TX
06-05-2012, 07:47 AM
What's the problem? I recall my junior high coach saying that, then an AAU coach, then my college coach and dozens of other coaches after that in person or on TV.

Well...

(a) they're rebuilding and
(b) that was their division rival's slogan last year!

Kaiser Toro
06-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Well...

(a) they're rebuilding and
(b) that was their division rival's slogan last year!

There was also Bulls on Parade.

CloakNNNdagger
06-05-2012, 07:59 AM

The problem the Colts will have with that is they diffusely lack ready-to-go starter quality AND backup quality.

infantrycak
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
There was also Bulls on Parade.

I wish they would adopt Colts on Parade and we would protest by getting a new nickname.

Double Barrel
06-05-2012, 03:51 PM
I wish they would adopt Colts on Parade and we would protest by getting a new nickname.

I have heard through my wife's gay friends that they plan to use "bulls on parade" for the next pride parade, so it might just be a matter of time before the Texans stop using it.

Stemp
06-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I have heard through my wife's gay friends that they plan to use "bulls on parade" for the next pride parade, so it might just be a matter of time before the Texans stop using it.

Wouldn't it be funny if all the floats and cars had Truck Nutz??

beerlover
06-05-2012, 05:54 PM

That's OK I'm already down with moving to this one - Hats off to the Bull http://www.chevelleinc.com/

Double Barrel
06-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if all the floats and cars had Truck Nutz??

That's hilarious! :heh:

From what I've been told, they are talking about an art car with the 'bulls on parade' theme. I should suggest lining it with truck nutz! lol!

infantrycak
06-06-2012, 12:33 AM

Damn dude. Can't believe you let your wife have gay friends - aren't you scared it will rub off? Geez it is scientifically proven watching Will & Grace will make 22.3% of repeat viewers become gay. It's like gay crack cocaine.

Norg
06-06-2012, 02:36 AM
Next man up Next man up !!!!!!!! ??? but none of there starters got injured yet ????

maybe if

Luck
Freeney
Reggie wayne

all get Injured then maybe we can talk ...

TimeKiller
06-06-2012, 01:38 PM
2012 Colts: OH ****!!! PEYTON REALLY WAS THAT GOOD!!!