PDA

View Full Version : Report: T.O. demands public apology

Texecutioner
06-04-2012, 11:45 AM
In the latest twist to the Terrell Owens drama, TMZ.com reports that the receiver is demanding a public apology by Allen Wranglers owner Jon Frankel as well as payment for games played for which he has not yet been paid, citing a source close to the star.

The source told TMZ that Owens, who was released by the Indoor Football League franchise on Tuesday, is owed four game checks worth $160,000. The source also told TMZ that Owens claims he is also owed 50 percent of all revenue off of concessions, merchandise and tickets from during his tenure.

TMZ earlier reported that Owens is considering a lawsuit against the Wranglers because of information that was included in a press release announcing his release.

"The proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for Mr. Owens was his no-show to a scheduled appearance at a local children's hospital with other Wrangler players and coaches," Frankel said in the statement.

When specifically asked for his side of the story, Owens responded: "That don't work no more."

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/06/03/12/Report-TO-demands-public-apology-/msn_landing.html?blockID=740222&feedID=4680

It never ends with this guy. This kind of stuff makes me chuckle for every time I heard people in here and in other places say that he changed and wanted to bring him here or made some sort of spin on why he acted abrasive in different situations.

Giant Tiger
06-04-2012, 01:07 PM
When specifically asked for his side of the story, Owens responded: "That don't work no more."

:spit:

GP
06-06-2012, 01:06 PM
This guy...he's just...well, he's a lost soul.

He needs to check himself into a nut house and live out his life talking to the squirrels and doing his TD dance in his padded room.

I think the guy is certifiably insane. Forget the whole aspect of if he's a narcissist or some other form of emotionally-challenged person. The guy is, IMO, a crazy loon. Period.

What a way to spend your life, Terrell Owens. Congratulations, Terrell, everybody hates you. YOU WIN.

Hookem Horns
06-06-2012, 01:25 PM
It should have gone this way ...

When specifically asked for his side of the story, Owens responded: "That don't work no more." which the reporter replied "Did you mean to say 'That doesn't work anymore?'"

PapaL
06-06-2012, 04:39 PM
T.O. - I'm sorry the writer thought anyone would care. We don't. Apology accepted?

Texecutioner
06-06-2012, 07:16 PM
All insults aside, does anyone think that TO could be a suicide threat if things keep spiraling downhill for him? He already had like two alleged suicide attempts when things weren't even that dim for him. I can't stand the guy and generally don't want to see any good fortune come his way after all of the chaos he has caused, but I wouldn't want to see a suicide. I wonder if at some point he'll need some sort of nanny watching over him if his luck continues to take a nose dive. It might be a necessity.

Texan_Bill
06-06-2012, 07:20 PM
I certainly do. I think where there's smoke there is fire referencing the whole "TO has $25 million reasons to live" incident.

Texecutioner
06-06-2012, 07:24 PM
I certainly do. I think where there's smoke there is fire referencing the whole "TO has $25 million reasons to live" incident.

Yeah, that was the first time around when he was just having issues on the team with Parcells and the OC. The last time was for something minor as well or at least would have been for most people.

He is going to be out of the lime light for good pretty soon, a lack of income to pay off his debt, his kid's child support, and the lifestyle that he is accustomed to. TO has always been one of those guys that doesn't think before he speaks or acts. He just goes and does. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in some sort of physciatric ward at some point if things keep spiraling downward for him.

GP
06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
He should have moved out of the United States when he had all that money, lived off the interest and call it a day.