PDA

View Full Version : No Texan All Access for 2nd year in a row....

rush2112mn
05-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Just called Texan season ticket holder line and was told they are not having All Access again this year.....they said there was a scheduling conflict with players......

That is a bunch of crap. Last year I could see why not.....But this year....makes no sence to me.

I always look forward to going to it. I guess if you go to training camp or the Tristar show next weekend, or the Team Luncheon you might get some autographs....but no All Access.....what a bummer.....sorry about the bad news....:toropalm::pissed::shocked

rush2112mn
05-25-2012, 02:03 PM
I feel bad for the season ticket holders who have not had a chance to go All Access yet and the kids especially.

nero THE zero
05-25-2012, 02:09 PM
There's a mounting paradigm shift within the organization toward exclusivity.

I wonder if this is a response to the criticisms about the team being overly marketing oriented.

Lucky
05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
That is a bunch of crap.
Total crap. Kubiak never liked it and really never participated. Would have loved getting to see Wade answer questions about how the defense was shaping up.

Thanks a lot, Bob.

Corrosion
05-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Total crap. Kubiak never liked it and really never participated. Would have loved getting to see Wade answer questions about how the defense was shaping up.

Thanks a lot, Bob.

Thats true .... but what information does Gary like to disclose ??

Sucks for the fans that would have had the opportunity to participate .... but Gary likes to keep everything behind the curtain like the Wizard of Oz.