PDA

View Full Version : Cornerback Antwaun Molden: ‘Glad To Be A Giant’

Blake
04-12-2012, 10:41 AM
http://tracking.si.com/2012/04/12/former-patriots-cornerback-antwaun-molden-glad-to-be-a-giant/?sct=nfl_t2_a6

free agent cornerback Antwaun Molden has agreed to sign with the New York Giants.

welsh texan
04-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Good luck to him.

It says a lot about Frank Bush that this guy couldn't get on the field in his historically bad secondary, yet is hanging around in the league on some pretty good teams. Sure the Pats didn't want him to play as much as he did last season, but whether its Bush's talent evaluation or simply his coaching (I'm guessing the latter) it says a lot.

BigBull17
04-12-2012, 11:40 AM
Good luck to him.

It says a lot about Frank Bush that this guy couldn't get on the field in his historically bad secondary, yet is hanging around in the league on some pretty good teams. Sure the Pats didn't want him to play as much as he did last season, but whether its Bush's talent evaluation or simply his coaching (I'm guessing the latter) it says a lot.

Little Gibbs was an atrocious DB's coach. Combined with Bush's disgusting defensive philosophy of "do nothing, and when we are gonna blitz telegraph it in the name of fairness" make me shake my head. :wadepalm:

TheIronDuke
04-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I think a large part of his lack of success here is the fact that he spent more time in the training room than on the field. He was very good on ST when he actually played, but that was pretty rare.

IDEXAN
04-12-2012, 01:21 PM
I think a large part of his lack of success here is the fact that he spent more time in the training room than on the field. He was very good on ST when he actually played, but that was pretty rare.
Yes he was injured a lot of the time while in Houston. Do you know if he was farely injury free in NE last year or also missed quite a bit of time for them ?

Hardcore Texan
04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Good luck to him.

I don't disagree about Bush but think of this, the Pats are hurting bigtime at CB and they let him walk. Maybe the coudln't afford to keep him, not sure on the circumstances. Either way, good luck to him.

Mr teX
04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
I don't disagree about Bush but think of this, the Pats are hurting bigtime at CB and they let him walk. Maybe the coudln't afford to keep him, not sure on the circumstances. Either way, good luck to him.

affordability wasn't an issue with him......The pats let him walk b/c he sucks & for no other reason.