PDA

View Full Version : LeGarette Blount protests drafting of Trent Richardson..

Rey
04-04-2012, 06:26 PM
"So, LeGarrette Blount was nice enough to help out the NFL today, agreeing to participate in the unveiling of the new Nike NFL apparel in New York. Blount was modeling a Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniform during the media event there.

But during an interview session accompanying the event, Blount offered a surprisingly honest answer to an interesting question. Asked by CBSSports.com blogger Will Brinson how he would react if the Bucs drafted Alabama running back Trent Richardson, Blount said, "I would not like that pick. I would definitely not be happy with that pick."

That question was followed up with one about the prospect of Blount playing a role similar to that of Brandon Jacobs with the Giants last season, and Blount made it known he prefers to be an every-down back.

His take: "I don't want that role," Blount said."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-legarrette-blount-no-fan-of-trent-richardson/1223280

Hardcore Texan
04-04-2012, 09:04 PM
So Blount was being Blount or being blunt? A better title for that article would be:

Blount being blunt
or
Blunt Blount

Norg
04-04-2012, 09:15 PM
that would kinda be like when the Lions Drafted two DT back to back

or that one time San fran Drafted to Guards back to back

and well has we learned that might make u a decent team it does not bring hom the SB win

Saints beating lions

Giants beating San fran