PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Draft Party April 26 Reliant

GlassHalfFull
04-03-2012, 07:53 PM
I printed off my tickets today. They are acting like tickets will be limited this year, so jump on it if you want to go.

http://media1.mm.ticketmaster.com/houston%20texans/email/DRAFT-DAY-EBLAST.JPG

Yankee_In_TX
04-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Errrr, how? I logged into my account and can't figure out where to go?

GlassHalfFull
04-03-2012, 09:29 PM
Errrr, how? I logged into my account and can't figure out where to go?

Did you get the email? I clicked on the link from there.

Yankee_In_TX
04-03-2012, 10:16 PM
This is what I get, boooo!

An error occurred

For security precaution your session has timed out.

• Login to My Houston Texans Account

• Browse for tickets and Packages

Ok, I think I got it to work....

Hardcore Texan
04-04-2012, 09:31 AM
I may come to town for this one. I have never been to a draft party, let alone at Reliant. If I can work things out and take off of work I might be able to do it. I'll look into pricing at the Holiday Inn as well.

Texan_Bill
04-04-2012, 09:39 AM
I quit attending last year or the year before (whenever it was) that they moved the first round to a Thursday night....

STUPID!!

disaacks3
04-04-2012, 10:43 AM
I want to go, but I'm on-call for two weeks during that period. If I can get somebody to cover that Thurs night, I'll be there! (trying co-worker bribery now)

Yankee_In_TX
04-04-2012, 11:05 AM
I may come to town for this one. I have never been to a draft party, let alone at Reliant. If I can work things out and take off of work I might be able to do it. I'll look into pricing at the Holiday Inn as well.

I enjoy sitting with friends in a game day like atmosphere and tracking the draft picks (I am NOT a mock draft guy).

I do not like the fact all the Yahoo's come up and boo whom ever we pick and have their preposterous ideas, but I have learned to ignore them :)

There's also the Cheerleaders which I assume will be soliciting votes again.

SheTexan
04-04-2012, 11:46 AM
I can't get the link to work. I hate being a pc dummy!! I'll get Shadow to do it this afternoon. BUT, I'll be there for sure, one way or another!

rush2112mn
04-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I enjoy sitting with friends in a game day like atmosphere and tracking the draft picks (I am NOT a mock draft guy).

I do not like the fact all the Yahoo's come up and boo whom ever we pick and have their preposterous ideas, but I have learned to ignore them :)

cheerleaders.......swing swing boing.............lol

Drew_Smoke
04-04-2012, 03:10 PM
I will be at the first ever Skeeters game following along on my phone.

texan279
04-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Buddy of mine just txted me saying he got tickets.....I've never been......wondering if anyone can fill me in on whether I should put in a day of vacation for the day after.

steelbtexan
04-05-2012, 10:08 AM
I quit attending last year or the year before (whenever it was) that they moved the first round to a Thursday night....

STUPID!!

Ditto

The draft party is kind of lame.

I would rather watch it with friends at home.

Thanks Goodell

BullPenPhotos
04-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I never got an email about this and when I tried to hit the link from an email that was forwarded to me it told me the tickets were not available. And now I am seeing that they are sold out...
Draft Party info (http://www.houstontexans.com/fan-zone/draft-party-2012.html)
Does anyone that got tickets have a spare so I can go and get pictures? :photos:

GlassHalfFull
04-05-2012, 02:16 PM
I never got an email about this and when I tried to hit the link from an email that was forwarded to me it told me the tickets were not available. And now I am seeing that they are sold out...
Does anyone that got tickets have a spare so I can go and get pictures? :photos:

I have a spare.

Yankee_In_TX
04-05-2012, 03:14 PM
I will be at the first ever Skeeters game following along on my phone.

Please post about your experience, we are very close to making the drive for a game or two.

Texan_Bill
04-05-2012, 08:39 PM
Please post about your experience, we are very close to making the drive for a game or two.

Really? You and Linds are like less than 5 or 6 miles from MMP..... Then again, the Skeeters will probably play better ball than the #DisAstros.

Texecutioner
04-05-2012, 09:28 PM

STUPID!!

This ^^^^^^

I won't even watch the draft since they pulled that garbage. I'll just chime in occassionally to see who was picked, but I won't give ESPN or the NFL any ratings for ruining the draft. For years, I loved sitting back all day long on Saturday drinking beer watching at least the first two to three rounds. They turned it into a complete circus.

ckhouston
04-06-2012, 09:40 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-tickets-2012-Houston-Texans-Draft-Party-Thursday-4-26-2012-BLUE-PARKING-/310392619385?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item4844d78179

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Houston-Texans-Draft-Party-TICKETS-4-26-2012-at-6PM-2-4-or-6-Tickets-/320883555360?pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item4ab6267c20

I should win the bid, tell them I will just meet them to get the tickets, and pimp slap their ass all over the parking lot. Free tickets, now for sale on Ebay. What a greedy society we live in.

Yankee_In_TX
04-06-2012, 10:37 AM
Really? You and Linds are like less than 5 or 6 miles from MMP..... Then again, the Skeeters will probably play better ball than the #DisAstros.

Fact.

Dr2bKay
04-07-2012, 10:50 AM

I have extra passes as well.

disaacks3
04-07-2012, 10:58 AM
I have extra passes as well. If Andy & I don't hear back, we might hit you up!

Dr2bKay
04-07-2012, 11:11 AM
If Andy & I don't hear back, we might hit you up!

Cool. hit me up on facebook since I don't visit here often.

genepena
04-18-2012, 09:34 PM
I need 4 ticket if anyone can spare season ticket holder 138 from the start...cant get link to work please PM me if you can help or just email them to president@humblefootball.org

Yankee_In_TX
04-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Our entire splinter faction tailgate will be there. I do not have any extra tickets though :(

genepena
04-20-2012, 10:06 AM
I still haven't been able to find tickets!!! Its a shame people are trying to sell free tickets on ebay!

disaacks3
04-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Our entire splinter faction tailgate will be there. I do not have any extra tickets though :(

Did you get Bull Pen, or regular tickets? I finally got some regular ones. :hurrah:

Hardcore Texan
04-20-2012, 12:48 PM

I won't be coming to town afterall. I got laid off two weeks ago so we are on a spending freeze.

Did you find some? Anyone I have met/know personally can have my tickets.

genepena
04-22-2012, 07:02 PM
I still need some:fans:

ThaJokaa
04-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Anyone have like 4 spare tickets? Pm me if so, or four people with 1 spare, etc etc lol