PDA

View Full Version : (Bengals) NFL Cheerleader, Teacher Accused of Sex with Student

Section516
04-02-2012, 11:08 AM
Unsure of putting it here or in the NSZ..

The captain of the Cincinnati Bengals cheerleading squad was indicted for having sex with a student while she was working as a teacher at a Kentucky high school.

Investigators claim that Sarah Jones, 26, had sex with a 16-year-old high school football player four or five times in her apartment and exchanged numerous text messages with the student, the Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-indicted-sex-student-article-1.1053442#ixzz1qtps8twO

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/mydral1/Sarah-Jones3.jpg

:clap::clap::perfect10:

They're just jelly..

Playoffs
04-02-2012, 11:18 AM
http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/sarah-jones-mug-shot-440x264.jpg

steelbtexan
04-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Lucky young man

NitroGSXR
04-02-2012, 11:30 AM
I thought my cousin got into trouble again... lol.

http://www.traceyemin.co.uk/TopCats_CarolinaPanthers.htm

SheTexan
04-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Lucky young man

You're kidding, RIGHT?? I'm talking about how this chick LOOKS, not what she did. IMHO the kid has terrible taste in women!:winky:

OzzO
04-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Doinking a teacher / cheerleader. How the heck is he gonna top that later in life?

gary
04-02-2012, 12:45 PM
This is not going to stop you are not going to watch every teacher and student all day long. The mother is charged with tampering evidence too and it would not shock me if she got some action herself.

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
A chicken isht principal I worked under allowed a co-worker of mine to "resign" when something like this happened. Luckily for all involved it didn't make it to the press or heads would have rolled.
I'm sorry, those of us who work in schools have a responsibility to treat CHILDREN as CHILDREN! Iesvs, this is someone's CHILD and this is a school...NOT A DATING SERVICE!

If that doesn't help then consider something hot female teacher. No he doesn't "LOVE" you, he's a teenaged boy trying to get laid. He doesn't "understand" you or your problems. he's listening so intently to you because he thinks if he does so long enough you'll schtump him when you finally shut the hell up. You love him and he loves...the fact that you're boning him.

Teen aged boys are notorious braggarts so if you're stupid enough to risk your freedom, teacher certification, ability to ever hold a job that doesn't involve a paper hat and reputation for one bear in mind that long before anything physical EVER happens between you and him at least 10 of his "friends" know every sorted detail of your "love affair".

The fact that this GORGEOUS woman who could have had ANY man she wanted elected to throw her life away because she was infatuated with some stupid kid disgusts me.

Chances are that much like the glamor-puss in Florida who was convicted of this a few years ago she'll get no time because a jury will say she's "too pretty" to go to prison or some other bullisht. I would love to see female teachers treated with the same hard lines that male teachers receive for the same idiocy.

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 12:55 PM
Doinking a teacher / cheerleader. How the heck is he gonna top that later in life?

He must sojurn to Houston, Texas and find the one man who can help guide him. :thinking: Where the hell is Bill.

Rey
04-02-2012, 01:05 PM
You're kidding, RIGHT?? I'm talking about how this chick LOOKS, not what she did. IMHO the kid has terrible taste in women!:winky:

Agreed.

She's not all that...

ckhouston
04-02-2012, 01:06 PM

I doinked a hot substitute in 11th grade ... but she wasn't a cheerleader.

The following year her daughter came to the school as a freshman and I doinked her too ... just for comparison. :kingkong:

TimeKiller
04-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Female teacher/male student = not a big deal.

Male teacher/female student = BIG f'n deal.

Playoffs
04-02-2012, 01:15 PM
...have a responsibility to treat CHILDREN as CHILDREN! Iesvs, this is someone's CHILD and this is a school...NOT A DATING SERVICE!Repped, DH. :clap:

Rey
04-02-2012, 01:19 PM

By the same token, a woman who sleeps around is considered a whore

and a man that sleeps around is a playa...

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 01:24 PM

Bull iSht!!!!

Sorry...you're a teacher your job is to teach the kids not to see how many of them you can boink. It shouldn't matter if you're male or female if you have sex with a student they shouldn't throw the book at you... but rather the whole damned LIBRARY! Some delusional bimbo doing a football player should be treated the SAME way as some bozo who hops into bed with a teen aged girl. They're doing the SAME ISHT!

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 01:26 PM
By the same token, a woman who sleeps around is considered a whore

and a man that sleeps around is a playa...

back to this double standard? Okay you know what I would call a woman who slept with me on the first date? I would call her:

a. back

b. again

c. frequently

what I wouldn't call her would be some kind of slut because honestly she and I did the EXACT same thing and if I didn't object to it at the time why be a hypocrite by calling her out later? More cats need to join the 21st century.

Rey
04-02-2012, 01:47 PM
back to this double standard? Okay you know what I would call a woman who slept with me on the first date? I would call her:

a. back

b. again

c. frequently

what I wouldn't call her would be some kind of slut because honestly she and I did the EXACT same thing and if I didn't object to it at the time why be a hypocrite by calling her out later? More cats need to join the 21st century.

I wasn't saying that everyone would feel that way...and I'm pretty sure TimeKiller isn't saying everyone feels that way...

But I find the double standard talk interesting...

I believe in double standards. Men and Women are not equal and I don't believe that they should be treated as such in every situation.

There are things I do for my wife/around the house that I wouldn't expect her to do.

I don't have any kids, but one day I hope to and I wouldn't expect my son to do the same things as my daughter.

I'm not excusing this woman's actions at all...I'm just saying that gender equality in the true sense of the word doesn't exist in reality and likely will never exist.

gary
04-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Youngsters are going to try this type of stuff but it is up to the bigger elephant in the room the adult.

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I wasn't saying that everyone would feel that way...and I'm pretty sure TimeKiller isn't saying everyone feels that way...

But I find the double standard talk interesting...

I believe in double standards. Men and Women are not equal and I don't believe that they should be treated as such in every situation.

There are things I do for my wife/around the house that I wouldn't expect her to do.

I don't have any kids, but one day I hope to and I wouldn't expect my son to do the same things as my daughter.

I'm not excusing this woman's actions at all...I'm just saying that gender equality in the true sense of the word doesn't exist in reality and likely will never exist.

:headhurts: Cha...you're on your own on this one baby. :backsout:

Dutchrudder
04-02-2012, 01:54 PM
http://cdn.stripersonline.com/9/93/550x336px-LL-93d4d87c_South-Park-nice.jpeg

NCTexan
04-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Bull iSht!!!!

Sorry...you're a teacher your job is to teach the kids not to see how many of them you can boink. It shouldn't matter if you're male or female if you have sex with a student they shouldn't throw the book at you... but rather the whole damned LIBRARY! Some delusional bimbo doing a football player should be treated the SAME way as some bozo who hops into bed with a teen aged girl. They're doing the SAME ISHT!

This is 100% the way this should be treated. Why should a male teacher be held more responsible for his actions than a female teacher?

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 01:57 PM
This is 100% the way this should be treated. Why should a male teacher be held more responsible for his actions than a female teacher?

THANK YOU! If Mary Kay Latorneaux had been Mark K. Latorneaux "HE" would still be rotting in prison being beaten and raped by body building rapists for sport.

Playoffs
04-02-2012, 02:01 PM

What if -- and it's most likely -- she's diagnosed with a Personality Disorder/mental illness? (Do you think "normal" women pursue little boys?) What if she's so "crazy" even hard-up grown men won't touch her?
What if she introduces your son to "adult sex drugs" and he becomes addicted?
What if she's a sex addict spreading STDs into your son/family? (Protection? Not.)
What if she so manipulates/convinces your emotionally inexperienced son they "belong together forever" ... that he defies your instructions to stay away ... that he becomes so depressed he's suicidal when kept away from her???
What if she gets pregnant by him? Again and again against court orders? (Mary Kay LeTourneau)
What if he drops out of school to marry her?
What if your new grandchild has the same emotional/psychological disturbances that his mother has?
What if she wants a part of your estate?
What if your son becomes the "school stud" and impregnates a handful of high school girls?
What if the dalliance permanently, irretrievably alters the course of his life?

All of these things, and worse, have been reported. Not so cool, huh?

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 02:04 PM
What if -- and it's most likely -- she's diagnosed with a Personality Disorder? What if she's so "crazy" even hard-up men her own age won't touch her?
What if she's a sex addict spreading STDs into your son/family? (Protection? Not.)
What if she so manipulates/convinces your emotionally inexperienced son they "belong together forever" ... that he defies your instructions to stay away ... that he becomes so depressed he's suicidal when kept away from her???
What if she gets pregnant by him? Again and again against court orders? (Mary Kay LeTourneau)
What if your new grandchild has the same emotional/psychological disturbances that his mother has?
What if your son becomes the "school stud" and impregnates a handful of high school girls?

I know a guy who went to school with my brother (and subsequently dropped out) in the early 80s. Who told me he was doing one of his teachers and assumed that he was simply going to get an "A" in her class. He assumed wrong and she flunked him. 20 years after the fact he's STILL pissed that she flunked him.

NitroGSXR
04-02-2012, 02:09 PM
THANK YOU! If Mary Kay Latorneaux had been Mark K. Latorneaux "HE" would still be rotting in prison being beaten and raped by body building rapists for sport.

Mark Letourneau would not have become Mark Fualaau as Mary Kay did. They are still happily married almost 8 years after her release from prison. I agree with Rey... men and women aren't equal in so many ways.

Rey
04-02-2012, 02:10 PM
:headhurts: Cha...you're on your own on this one baby. :backsout:

Somethings sound nice as an idea, but aren't really practical when applied to reality.

Notice I put extra emphasis on the word "every"...Basically, I'm not saying that men and women should NEVER be treated the same. What I'm saying is that personally, there are several situations when I don't believe in gender equality.

When I go out I open the car door for my wife. If's she's cold I'll give her my jacket. I wouldn't expect for the reverse to happen and I'd feel kind of wierd if it did.

When we got ready to move I didn't have her call up her home girls or her sister to come move the heavy stuff. I called my brothers and a couple of my friends.

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 02:14 PM
I think women who are in the military SHOULD be required to take the SAME physical fitness challenges as their male counter parts. To that end we shouldn't treat men and women differently under the law.

NastyNate
04-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Agreed.

She's not all that...

Mugshots typically do little to flatter people. With a jammin body like that, beauty is a lightswitch away.

Rey
04-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Mugshots typically do little to flatter people. With a jammin body like that, beauty is a lightswitch away.

Wasn't even looking at the mug shot...

And I think her body is cool...Kinda skinny for my taste...:slapfight:

NastyNate
04-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Wasn't even looking at the mug shot...

And I think her body is cool...Kinda skinny for my taste...:slapfight:

This more your style rey? I kid, I kid...

http://celebritiesgettingfat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fat-hooters-cheerleader.jpg

El Tejano
04-02-2012, 03:14 PM

It's Cincinatti...it really doesn't get better than that.:cool:

eriadoc
04-02-2012, 03:59 PM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-04.jpg

... or that mug shot up top. Cosmetics work.

ckhouston
04-02-2012, 04:13 PM

http://celebritiesgettingfat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/fat-hooters-cheerleader.jpg

... and the best thing if you are in to die cast scale toys, is her ass and thighs have a built-in monster truck course ...

Rey
04-02-2012, 04:26 PM

HAHAHAH!

No...not quite that big...

steelbtexan
04-02-2012, 04:57 PM
What if -- and it's most likely -- she's diagnosed with a Personality Disorder/mental illness? (Do you think "normal" women pursue little boys?) What if she's so "crazy" even hard-up grown men won't touch her?

I agree with Dread

But I dont believe in playing the what if game. What if the young man developed self cofidence in himself and became a productive member of society. Which is a much more likely case than the what if scenario you proposed.

CloakNNNdagger
04-02-2012, 05:55 PM
I found this piece of information about her attorney relating to this case in the Washington Post (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/bengals-cheerleader-former-teacher-sarah-jones-pleads-not-guilty-to-sexually-abusing-student/2012/04/02/gIQAy6yHrS_blog.html) hilarious.

Judge Patricia Summe lowered the bond for Jones and her mother to $15,000 each. Both must wear electronic monitoring bracelets as a condition of their release. A pre-trial date was set for June 11.

“The student denies it. The parents of the student are upset that this has gone where it has. They don’t have anything bad to say about Sarah,” attorney Eric Deters said in December after the allegations surfaced. “Sarah denies it. There’s no victim. There’s nobody saying, ‘Hey, this happened.’”

Deters is currently suspended for ethics violations but will return to the case when his suspension is lifted on April 24.

Double Barrel
04-02-2012, 06:18 PM
It humors me to read the indignant righteousness based upon modern perceptions. It was not that a long ago where this kind of thing was normal to society. My grandmother was 8 years older than my grandfather. They met when she was his teacher in high school.

*gasp!*

[She] faces charges of first-degree sexual abuse and unlawful use of electronic means to induce a minor to engage in sexual or other prohibited acts.

This made me laugh. I do not think there was much "inducing" going on. It's a 16 year dude with an NFL cheerleader. This is just typical CPS mentality of our government bureaucracy to mountain out of molehilll everything in life.

Based upon the attorney, his parents are not even upset about it. But I guess they do not need to be upset with all the Puritans we have in society. :rolleyes:

Norg
04-02-2012, 09:25 PM
http://cdn.stripersonline.com/9/93/550x336px-LL-93d4d87c_South-Park-nice.jpeg

Nice for him .... not nice 4 me !!!!!!! LOL

Im sad now this never happend to me in High school : (

StarStruck
04-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Bull iSht!!!!

Thank you! Please stay in the profession if for nothing more than to create one less job opening for someone who thinks statutory rape of a teen age boy is acceptable behavior

Dread-Head
04-03-2012, 12:47 AM
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/sarah-jones-bengals-cheerleader-04.jpg

... or that mug shot up top. Cosmetics work.

:headhurts: I may be out of line for saying this...but I would hit that like an interstate trucker flattening an armadillo...

Texan_Bill
04-03-2012, 10:49 AM
I know a guy who went to school with my brother (and subsequently dropped out) in the early 80s. Who told me he was doing one of his teachers and assumed that he was simply going to get an "A" in her class. He assumed wrong and she flunked him. 20 years after the fact he's STILL pissed that she flunked him.

That biyatch!!!

Dread-Head
04-03-2012, 10:57 AM
That biyatch!!!

She was wrong for doing it, he was a dumbass who ASSUMED and only made an ASS of himself.

ckhouston
04-03-2012, 11:10 AM

Moral of this story ... learn to eat it like a starving dog on left-over meat loaf.

GP
04-03-2012, 11:17 AM
I doinked a teacher in high school, too, and flunked the teacher's class.

Everybody told me Mr. Stephens would flunk me anyways, but did I listen? Nope. :ahhaha:

ckhouston
04-03-2012, 11:28 AM
I doinked a teacher in high school, too, and flunked the teacher's class.

Everybody told me Mr. Stephens would flunk me anyways, but did I listen? Nope. :ahhaha:

Probably could have gone all day without that visual. :boxing:

Hervoyel
04-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Frankly the woman is not very attractive. I've seen a few pictures of her now and she looks odd from any angle other than facing the camera directly. Something weird going on with those cheeks. It's like she's trying to store nuts for the coming winter or something.

Dread-Head
04-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Frankly the woman is not very attractive. I've seen a few pictures of her now and she looks odd from any angle other than facing the camera directly. Something weird going on with those cheeks. It's like she's trying to store nuts for the coming winter or something.

Okay...when they're THIS obvious I don't take them.

GP
04-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Probably could have gone all day without that visual. :boxing:

Hey now! I will have you know that I had a tremendous physique in high school. Mr. Stephens, however, was hairy all over and his teeth were so jagged and crooked that he could eat pumpkins through a picket fence. And halitosis! My goodness the man's breath reeked of garlic and anchovies.

Does that make it better? LMAO.

GP
04-03-2012, 12:56 PM

The big chick? Yeah, I'd say she could store a bushel or twelve of nuts in those cheeks. She should contract herself out as a grain silo.

chicagotexan2
04-03-2012, 12:59 PM

Maybe the 'F' stood for (*uC*) or maybe she fluncked him because he kept putting in the wrong hole, but then wouldn't she have given him an 'A' for *N*L?

chicagotexan2
04-03-2012, 01:03 PM

I believe the technical term is butterface.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butterface

kwayshauntay
04-03-2012, 04:51 PM
she looks like jeremy renner with implants and a wig