PDA

View Full Version : Seahawks change logo

gg no re
03-28-2012, 07:39 PM
An eagle-eyed Facebook user spotted what appears to be a leak of the new Seattle Seahawks logo.

Users can vote for the Madden 13 cover boy on SportsNation’s Facebook page. On that page is an image of Seahawks safety Earl Thomas. He’s wearing the old Seahawks uniform (the Seahawks are getting new, Nike-designed uniforms in 2012), but his helmet appears to feature a new version of the team’s logo.

As commenter greensheen pointed out below, the new logo has now been confirmed. It appeared onscreen during NFL Network’s “State of the Franchise” segment last evening. Take a look:

http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/new-seahawks-logo.png

link: http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/new-seahawks-logo-leaks-on-madden-13-facebook-page-2266

http://images.yuku.com/image/gif/044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

mancunian
03-28-2012, 07:43 PM
looks like they are going back to the older colour scheme....

Goldensilence
03-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Did they really need to make such a dramatic change?

brakos82
03-28-2012, 09:33 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Texan_Bill
03-28-2012, 09:39 PM
looks like they are going back to the older colour scheme....

DAMN Your foreigners..... It's "COLOR", "COLOR", not "colour"!!

First we gotta get y'all to speak 'Merican, than we'll get y'all speakin' Texan!!! ;)

Txn_in_Oki
03-28-2012, 10:23 PM
In other exciting news I just had a Italian BMT from Subway :)

In reference to the thread, I think they should just go all neon green and completely ruin everyone's tv and eyesight.

GP
03-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Well...that was very underwhelming.

OMG! They made part of it GRAY!

mancunian
03-28-2012, 10:34 PM
DAMN Your foreigners..... It's "COLOR", "COLOR", not "colour"!!

First we gotta get y'all to speak 'Merican, than we'll get y'all speakin' Texan!!! ;)

:pissed: its colour and behaviour...... and there is no Z in organisation.....:barman:

mancunian
03-28-2012, 10:35 PM
In other exciting news I just had a Italian BMT from Subway :)

In reference to the thread, I think they should just go all neon green and completely ruin everyone's tv and eyesight.

that lime green jersey was disgusting. As if someone had a really bd cold and blew their nose on a rag

Vinny
03-28-2012, 11:07 PM
This is the old original logo. Kinda looks sad and could be drunk...or perhaps he's taking the pot.

http://www.boblayton.com/Archive/December%2005/seahawk.logo.jpg

brakos82
03-28-2012, 11:08 PM
This is the old original logo. Kinda looks sad and could be drunk...or perhaps he's taking the pot.

http://www.boblayton.com/Archive/December%2005/seahawk.logo.jpg
Those infamous Red-Exes... :pirate:

Craig.
03-29-2012, 06:46 AM
:pissed: its colour and behaviour...... and there is no Z in organisation.....:barman:

Oh and it's prounounced ZEE, not ZED. :bat:

mancunian
03-29-2012, 07:33 AM
and its a Zeb-ra not a Zee-bra

cuppacoffee
03-29-2012, 08:55 AM

In the words of our fearless leader prezbo.

"We won, you lost". Now we are gonna do it our way succah'.

:coffee:

Texan4Ever
03-29-2012, 08:59 AM
that lime green jersey was disgusting. As if someone had a really bd cold and blew their nose on a rag

LOL, I think the UFL's Florida Tuskers have a uni like that.

Blake
03-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Cool, a logo change!

*Click*

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWB8WwZs4J6NZLb_pPuyzy3cWNwon1K 7e4mLOAx0g_A1UsN4gbEJDUqxFU

IDEXAN
03-29-2012, 10:31 AM
They should change Toro's appearance: do any of you creative-types have any ideas ?

Vinny
03-29-2012, 10:39 AM
They should change Toro's appearance: do any of you creative-types have any ideas ?put 15% pink slime by volume into his costume. Make sure not to tell anyone about it. Then, get in a race on the jumbotron between quarters with a sausage that has meat glue added, and a chicken that has GMO and hormone injections. Get the Cattlemen's Association in conjunction with the USDA to sponsor the race...that ought to help Bob keep his revenue streams flowing.

SCOTTexans
03-29-2012, 10:52 AM
They should change Toro's appearance: do any of you creative-types have any ideas ?

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/83138/83138,1273627654,20/stock-vector-a-cartoon-bull-with-an-angry-expression-52881874.jpg

You can really see his determination

Dread-Head
03-29-2012, 11:06 AM

Sorry baby, this is America we spell it "J-A-I-L" not "G-A-O-L". Our "chips" are called "fries" and our "crisps" are called "chips." Our "lifts" are just "elevators" our "lorries" are called "semis" our "lollypop men" are called "crossing gaurds". We don't speak "English" we speak "American". Thank Noah Webster for the way we spell.

:jk: you Tea and scones types are okay. :fostering:

Dread-Head
03-29-2012, 11:09 AM
and its a Zeb-ra not a Zee-bra

Ironically I have a buxom British friend and I can't get her to take "Ze-bra" off. Damn you Vanessa and your massive *ITS! :bender:

NastyNate
03-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Ironically I have a buxom British friend and I can't get her to take "Ze-bra" off. Damn you Vanessa and your massive *ITS! :bender:

Try chloroform.

mancunian
03-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Sorry baby, this is America we spell it "J-A-I-L" not "G-A-O-L". Our "chips" are called "fries" and our "crisps" are called "chips." Our "lifts" are just "elevators" our "lorries" are called "semis" our "lollypop men" are called "crossing gaurds". We don't speak "English" we speak "American". Thank Noah Webster for the way we spell.

okay - I give up. I'm in Phoenix this week and have been trying to tell my US colleagues the same thing. So I'll speak American when I'm here if you guys speak English when with us.......:)

TexansBull
03-29-2012, 06:53 PM

Has anyone noticed the people are using "cheers" more and more in the past 5 years? People who are native Texans too.

Doppelganger
03-29-2012, 08:23 PM

Next thing you are going to tell us is you need petrol to get your lorry to the shoppe!

mancunian
03-29-2012, 11:06 PM
no just diesel. Or vegetable oil if I'm trying to cheat the system.

mancunian
03-29-2012, 11:08 PM
yes

Cheers
Grant

ObsiWan
03-30-2012, 08:48 PM

and let's not even talk about what they call cigarettes....
:backsout:

IDEXAN
03-31-2012, 07:59 AM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/83138/83138,1273627654,20/stock-vector-a-cartoon-bull-with-an-angry-expression-52881874.jpg

You can really see his determination
That's far too benign, that Seahawk looks a lot tougher than your bovine.
Forget about the logo, what they really need to do is just change the Texans' nickname to the Toros since the Mexicans are now reportedly the majority in Houston.

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Try chloroform.

Nope...I want to EARN it...

Dread-Head
04-02-2012, 01:36 PM
okay - I give up. I'm in Phoenix this week and have been trying to tell my US colleagues the same thing. So I'll speak American when I'm here if you guys speak English when with us.......:)

Fair enough. If ever in UK I'll try to avoid falling down the apples & pears so I don't wind up in hospital. Or I could just take the lift. I'll remember that English cuisine is NOT confined to the fish & chippies and I'll take the tube over to the West End to see if I can chat up some posh birds but try to avoid the ones who come off as too sloany.

Cheers...my son.

michaelm
04-04-2012, 03:19 PM

I don't know many Brits, but I did work offshore with a fellow who claimed to be a Scouser (sp?), and frequently used the phrase "ring-piece".

I always thought his name was particularly British sounding. Philip Carrington. It might just be me...

As for myself, I'm quite fond of the term "toss pot".

mancunian
04-04-2012, 04:04 PM
ring piece - aye that's used a bit.

Back on topic those new Seahawks uni's are bloody awful