PDA

View Full Version : Daniael Manning

XI CMURDER IX
03-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Saw Daniael today in Corsicana, his hometown, at the country club. We were able to talk for a while and snag some pictures to get signed and a shirt. It was a good time, there were a couple of other players from Corsicana there as well, David Hawthorne the other most notable, and Louis Vasquez is coming in tomorrow. Of course I wish all of them could be on the Texans!

The real kicker here though is that my sister is going out with them tonight! So hopefully she can get some tickets to a game next year! Just thought it was a cool story to share! :fans:

EDIT: Sorry mods I accidentally put this in the wrong section! Feel free to move.

srrono
03-23-2012, 10:06 PM
Saw Daniael today in Corsicana, his hometown, at the country club. We were able to talk for a while and snag some pictures to get signed and a shirt. It was a good time, there were a couple of other players from Corsicana there as well, David Hawthorne the other most notable, and Louis Vasquez is coming in tomorrow. Of course I wish all of them could be on the Texans!

The real kicker here though is that my sister is going out with them tonight! So hopefully she can get some tickets to a game next year! Just thought it was a cool story to share! :fans:

EDIT: Sorry mods I accidentally put this in the wrong section! Feel free to move.

I find that really funny.

Trap_Star
03-23-2012, 10:11 PM

hopefully they'll show her a really good time.

Allstar
03-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Haha, glad I'm not the only one.

Bulls on Parade
03-23-2012, 10:56 PM
I thought he was going to appear in a future episode of Storage Wars: Texas like Roy Williams. That would have been really cool.

XI CMURDER IX
03-23-2012, 11:13 PM

hopefully they'll show her a really good time.

Haha, glad I'm not the only one.

http://mycrap.ru/uploads/images/00/00/62/2012/03/09/03cc8aadb4.png

ArlingtonTexan
03-23-2012, 11:32 PM

I hope you had a good time.

For those, who don't HAwthorne is Fa LB who has a couple of nice years in Seattle and translate into an ILB in a 3-4...just saying

XI CMURDER IX
03-24-2012, 12:02 AM
I hope you had a good time.

For those, who don't HAwthorne is Fa LB who has a couple of nice years in Seattle and translate into an ILB in a 3-4...just saying

Hawthorne said that he has an offer to go back to Seattle, but he is waiting to see if he gets more money than they offered him. So I wouldn't get too excited because we don't have a lot of money right now...

ckhouston
03-25-2012, 01:51 PM
The real kicker here though is that my sister is going out with them tonight! So hopefully she can get some tickets to a game next year!

Damn, if my sister went out with them I would have season tickets for life!:eek:

PapaL
03-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Must resist urge to blurt out inappropriate comments...

Maddict5
03-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Must resist urge to blurt out inappropriate comments...

haha i think we're all in the same boat....

its nearly too easy the way he teed it up though!

VTexan
03-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Hey guys hows the weather

[edit: this is a lot less funny when not in all caps]

JamesBill
03-25-2012, 04:23 PM
At first I was happy and kinda envious and then sad and felt a little pity.

XI CMURDER IX
03-25-2012, 04:53 PM
At first I was happy and kinda envious and then sad and felt a little pity.

Me too, but I got tickets for an undisclosed amount of time, so I was happy again! :butterfly:

XI CMURDER IX
03-25-2012, 04:58 PM
haha i think we're all in the same boat....

its nearly too easy the way he teed it up though!

I have no regrets!!! :kubepalm: