PDA

View Full Version : In other NFL News ...

Kimmy
03-21-2012, 12:57 PM
The Houston Texans informed me today that my contract as Full Time Fan will not be renewed. I am free to shop other teams for a better offer.

LOL Saw this on a friends Facebook, I had to share!

ObsiWan
03-21-2012, 01:57 PM
The Houston Texans informed me today that my contract as Full Time Fan will not be renewed. I am free to shop other teams for a better offer.

What I want to know is, was this a salary cap move (you're not buying enough Texans' gear) or is this due to declining performance (you're not yelling enough during the games)?
:D

Ole Miss Texan
03-21-2012, 01:57 PM

You told them they would have to restructure their ticket prices or you'd be gone. They didn't budge.

:)

Kimmy
03-21-2012, 03:52 PM
What I want to know is, was this a salary cap move (you're not buying enough Texans' gear) or is this due to declining performance (you're not yelling enough during the games)?
:D

Nah, it was probably because I didn't buy those damn Texas Bowl tickets they put in my invoice this year LOL

Hookem Horns
03-21-2012, 04:37 PM
I was just traded to Tampa Bay ... actually (in all seriousness) I just moved to Florida. The Bucs are the closest team from here followed by the Hags.

Malloy
03-21-2012, 04:41 PM

I'm sure Jacksonville could use you.

Sorry, you asked for it! :)

TEXANRED
03-21-2012, 07:26 PM
I was just traded to Tampa Bay ... actually (in all seriousness) I just moved to Florida. The Bucs are the closest team from here followed by the Hags.

So you are a Giants fan that owns a Texans chat board that lives in Florida?

Hookem Horns
03-21-2012, 10:18 PM
So you are a Giants fan that owns a Texans chat board that lives in Florida?

Yeah, something like that ..lol. However to be clear as was with the Oilers I am a Texans fan first. No matter where I live I am still a Texan, I was born there and my family goes back to 1840 in Texas. I became a Giants fan when we lived in NY however the Oilers were always my team (until they left), now the Texans have replaced them.

Actually before we moved to NY my 2nd favorite team was the Bucs (loved the orange unis, Doug Williams, Lee Roy Selmon, etc) and I am close to Tampa now.

Also the Jags arent too far either. Now I hope they do not move so I can catch the Texans up there every season.

StarStruck
03-28-2012, 03:30 PM
At last some good news. I just found out that for the third consecutive year, no increase in my season ticket cost.