PDA

View Full Version : Giants not re-signing Aaron Ross

badboy
03-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Haven't seen this posted. He turn 31 in Sept I think and had 4 INTS despite being replaced By Prince Namukamara. Could he be a cheap CB 2? Too old? I like him @ UT but that was long time ago.

TexansFanatic
03-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Turns 30 in September.

He's from San Antonio. He may want to come back to Texas.

I'd love to have him.

SAMURAITEXAN
03-03-2012, 10:39 PM
badboy, I think this thread belongs to NFL forum.

dalemurphy
03-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Haven't seen this posted. He turn 31 in Sept I think and had 4 INTS despite being replaced By Prince Namukamara. Could he be a cheap CB 2? Too old? I like him @ UT but that was long time ago.

I don't like Ross at all. I'd rather have Jason Allen. They are both inconsistent playmakers that can't fully be trusted. Allen is the better athlete, though.

I'd love to grab Terrell Thomas if the Giants allow him to hit the market.

badboy
03-03-2012, 10:57 PM
badboy, I think this thread belongs to NFL forum.There were two very long threads concerning Manning coming to Texans and another about Randy Moss in this forum. Let's allow the mods to decide.

HouSportsWriter
03-03-2012, 11:09 PM
There were two very long threads concerning Manning coming to Texans and another about Randy Moss in this forum. Let's allow the mods to decide.

I started the Manning thread but it included intrest of the Texans this has nothing but peoples opinon and no facts that bind the Texans into it

ArlingtonTexan
03-03-2012, 11:44 PM
There were two very long threads concerning Manning coming to Texans and another about Randy Moss in this forum. Let's allow the mods to decide.

I think you have been around long enough to know that we normally move "this player has been or will be cut, so should the Texans sign him" threads to the NFL forum.

The Manning thing was moved and merged several times (with much complaint) and eventually when speculation became national we left it.

badboy
03-03-2012, 11:49 PM
I think you have been around long enough to know that we normally move "this player has been or will be cut, so should the Texans sign him" threads to the NFL forum.

The Manning thing was moved and merged several times (with much complaint) and eventually when speculation became national we left it.And this is why I said we could allow mods to move. If I am not sure (and if I think it creates more attention) I am very willing to accept mods decision.

ArlingtonTexan
03-04-2012, 12:11 AM
And this is why I said we could allow mods to move. If I am not sure (and if I think it creates more attention) I am very willing to accept mods decision.

Side note...liked your work in the rasslin thread...good stuff

Mr teX
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
hes old & injury prone...dale's right in that he's no better than allen

gary
03-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Prince is now likely to be the full time starter next season.