PDA

View Full Version : Jordon Jefferson looking good at the combine

thunderkyss
02-26-2012, 11:13 AM
His throws look good, he feet look alright, his release looks good, his arm looks strong...

A couple of years with the right coach & he might be something.

ArlingtonTexan
02-26-2012, 11:21 AM
The biggest problem for him is that he did not actually play to the pure raw physical skills especially against better competition. Could do comething but will need time to develop.

Lucky
02-26-2012, 11:32 AM
His throws look good, he feet look alright, his release looks good, his arm looks strong...

A couple of years with the right coach & he might be something.

Jefferson looks great until he has to throw against a defense. Then, he looks clueless. I think a QB can either see the field, or he can't. Jefferson can't and he has too much ground to make up. He's this draft's Spergon Wynn.

thunderkyss
02-26-2012, 11:52 AM
Jefferson looks great until he has to throw against a defense. Then, he looks clueless. I think a QB can either see the field, or he can't. Jefferson can't and he has too much ground to make up. He's this draft's Spergon Wynn.

He'd make a great WR then.

Lucky
02-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Maybe a Safety? I saw him layout a Tide defender after an interception he threw in the BCS championship game.

steelbtexan
02-26-2012, 01:52 PM

Put 20 lbs on him and make him a TE. We know he's a fighter and knows how to use his feet.

Seriously the Texans will never draft a guy like this as long as BoB owns the team.