PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Most Snakebitten Teams

thunderkyss
02-18-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm watching this now on NFLN..... just covered the Bungles. They even showed how Marvin Lewis came in & turned it around.... then the injury to Carson Palmer & they were never the same again.

Hindsight is 20/20 & all, but if you could go back to that offseason, this was before the 2006 draft.

Either draft wise, or FA wise, what would you have done, after your star QB suffered a nasty knee injury & you know he will never be the same again.

welsh texan
02-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm watching this now on NFLN..... just covered the Bungles. They even showed how Marvin Lewis came in & turned it around.... then the injury to Carson Palmer & they were never the same again.

Hindsight is 20/20 & all, but if you could go back to that offseason, this was before the 2006 draft.

Either draft wise, or FA wise, what would you have done, after your star QB suffered a nasty knee injury & you know he will never be the same again.
Trade 2 firsts and a second round pick for David Carr?:good:

Maddict5
02-19-2012, 10:27 AM

his continued sub par performance have hardly nothing to do with the knee injury. hes had a couple elbow surgeries after that and lost the zip on his throws

qbs normally come back fine from knee injuries like brady did