PDA

View Full Version : DT Haynesworth released does a Div foe P/U Schaub Killer?

srrono
02-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Pro Football Weekly @ProFootballWkly
@TBBuccaneers: The Bucs have released DT Albert Haynesworth, who started 6 games in 2011 for Tampa Bay

Does a Div foe P/U Schaub Killer?

HJam72
02-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Maybe we should pick him up to keep his FAT BUTT from rolling all over our QB. Then we can bench his FAT BUTT for doing it last year. :kingkong:

Ryan
02-15-2012, 03:31 PM
I think he's out of the NFL by next year or maybe even now.

Double Barrel
02-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I am not going to say what I am thinking because I have been told that it is in bad form to hope somebody dies while choking on pork chop. :whistle:

Playoffs
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
:toropalm:

Dutchrudder
02-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Maybe we should pick him up to keep his FAT BUTT from rolling all over our QB. Then we can bench his FAT BUTT for doing it last year. :kingkong:

He would just do it in practice if we sign him.

badboy
02-15-2012, 04:33 PM
ANyone know how much money he got to actually keep from the Washington deal?

Mr. Texan
02-15-2012, 05:06 PM
http://cdn.jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2nhf4no.gif

Bulls on Parade
02-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Pro Football Weekly @ProFootballWkly
@TBBuccaneers: The Bucs have released DT Albert Haynesworth, who started 6 games in 2011 for Tampa Bay

Does a Div foe P/U Schaub Killer?
It would not surprise me if the Titans signed him. They've got to have some player that Houston fans absolutely hate since Cortland Finnigan is going to sign somewhere else as a free agent.

GP
02-20-2012, 04:24 PM
I am not going to say what I am thinking because I have been told that it is in bad form to hope somebody dies while choking on pork chop. :whistle:

:clap:

Well, at least you didn't say it! Good show of discipline, DB.

It would not surprise me if the Titans signed him. They've got to have some player that Houston fans absolutely hate since Cortland Finnigan is going to sign somewhere else as a free agent.

It might not surprise you, but it would surprise everyone else if the Titans did, because the AFC South blogmeister, Paul Kuharsky, was asked this same thing in a recent chat session...

Without giving you the details (you can go dig it up on your favorite search engine of your choice), he says Titans HC Mularkey said it isn't going to happen. Not interested in him.

Blake
02-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Detroit makes some sense with Schwartz being there. But they have Suh, Fairley, Sammie Hill and Corey Williams.

TexanSam
02-20-2012, 04:58 PM
Detroit makes some sense with Schwartz being there. But they have Suh, Fairley, Sammie Hill and Corey Williams.

Well they could use him when Suh is suspended again.