PDA

View Full Version : A fun list, does Andre Johnson make the cut?

category6um
02-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Please have a look and leave lots of feedback:

http://www.category6um.com/2012/02/12/the-greatest-um-and-nfl-receivers-ever/

Kaiser Toro
02-12-2012, 10:14 AM
Please provide some discussion on your content, or we will delete. Otherwise this is simply a traffic driver and provides no value to our community.

category6um
02-12-2012, 11:04 AM
ah ok.... well our site makes no money so I only post stuff I think many will find interesting for fun.

Andre Johnson is a focus of the content in the link and therefore I thought a lot of Texans fans would enjoy.

FYI I also love the Texans.

Here is a preview:

One position that Al Golden undoubtedly recruited vigorously in this year’s signing class would be Wide Receiver. Angelo Louis-Jean, Malcolm Lewis, and Robert Lockhart are among a deep group that all hope to be the next big playmaker at “The U”. But who is the greatest WR to ever lace them up in Coral Gables?

the article has a sub section on all time NFL recievers as well. I hope its acceptable to post here as i think many will enjoy

Kaiser Toro
02-12-2012, 11:04 AM
ah ok.... well our site makes no money so I only post stuff I think many will find interesting for fun.

Andre Johnson is a focus of the content in the link and therefore I thought a lot of Texans fans would enjoy.

FYI I also love the Texans.

Here is a preview:

One position that Al Golden undoubtedly recruited vigorously in this year’s signing class would be Wide Receiver. Angelo Louis-Jean, Malcolm Lewis, and Robert Lockhart are among a deep group that all hope to be the next big playmaker at “The U”. But who is the greatest WR to ever lace them up in Coral Gables?

the article has a sub section on all time NFL recievers as well. I hope its acceptable to post here as i think many will enjoy

Much appreciated.

category6um
02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
not a problem!! What do you think of the list?

for any similiar future posts I promise to put in a preview/explanation. I also promise not to post anything that isn't significant to the Texans!!

Say Watt
02-12-2012, 11:37 AM
Cool article. I enjoyed it. I do think it is too early to put AJ and even Fitz on any all-time NFL lists but in AJ's defense, those two years of 1500+ yards and 100+ receptions were some of the best seasons by a WR in NFL history. But he has never had a double digit TD season, has been injured way too much, and hadn't had that dominant playoff performance yet that even a guy like Fitz has.

Hopefully he will get there.

category6um
02-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Say Watt,

I am admittedly biased LOL but i'm glad you enjoyed the list.

Fili
02-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Great article. Like Say Watt was saying it is a little to early to judge Dre. Keep in mind most of his yards came from the most sacked/intercepted QB in the league...

badboy
02-12-2012, 06:25 PM
I started to post a sarcastic, tongue in cheek and hopefully humorous monologue then decided no way.

category6um
02-12-2012, 06:44 PM
def post it... it'd probably be funny.

badboy
02-12-2012, 06:58 PM
def post it... it'd probably be funny.

You should have been on MB 2-3 years ago when I suggest trading him if we were not making a serious effort in playoffs. That wasn't funny.

category6um
02-12-2012, 07:14 PM
i'd never trade him..

a potential HOF WR who isnt a diva? rare my friend rare.

Yankee_In_TX
02-13-2012, 11:27 AM
You should have been on MB 2-3 years ago when I suggest trading him if we were not making a serious effort in playoffs. That wasn't funny.

Has someone posted the article on here where it is suggested trade Aj, Mario and Schaud to get RG3 and Blackmon?