PDA

View Full Version : So Mr. Weatherford, where are you going now?

Hookem Horns
01-23-2012, 12:15 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/MFING-SUPER-BOWL.gif

Playoffs
01-23-2012, 12:19 PM
Great! :lol:

hobie
01-23-2012, 12:21 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/MFING-SUPER-BOWL.gif

How about those New York Football Giants...My wife must have been telling herself what the F is his problem a few times last night....One minute stoked, the next ripping them..Time for Eli to take the ring lead over big brother !!

Hookem Horns
01-23-2012, 12:29 PM
I wasn't cussing the Giants last night, I was more praising the Niners and right when the Giants punted for the last time (before the fumble on the return) I pretty accepted that they were going to lose.

The Niners played awesome defense. With a better QB they probably would have won.

OzzO
01-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Can't quite read his lips in the gif. Is he saying "I'm going to Disneyland"?

Hookem Horns
01-23-2012, 12:40 PM

LOL, yeah that is what he is saying. Actually our filters won't let you post the first part of what he is saying.

hobie
01-24-2012, 08:28 AM
I wasn't cussing the Giants last night, I was more praising the Niners and right when the Giants punted for the last time (before the fumble on the return) I pretty accepted that they were going to lose.

The Niners played awesome defense. With a better QB they probably would have won.

I thought NY would win, but the 9ers D played lights out..If they had a better QB, maybe they win, IF NY could have run the ball more it might not have been as close..The game was how the game was...Not gift wrapped to NY as some whiner fans want to say, going 1-13 on 3rd down was your problem. NY earned that win..How many other QB take that beating and still get up and play at that level and not be shaken by it...Great game.. Someone had to lose, just glad it wasn't the GGGGG MEN !!!!

Dutchrudder
01-24-2012, 09:49 AM

I think he's saying, "There's money in the banana stand". I hear he's a huge Arrested Development fan.