PDA

View Full Version : Brian Baldinger

welsh texan
01-22-2012, 05:27 PM
Brian Baldinger is on Sky Sports Championship weekend coverage right now. He's making some fantastic analysis and giving really good insight, and I can't remember seeing anyone as high profile in the US media as him on our coverage.

You can actually tell he's more relaxed in what he's saying, there isn't the same need for opposing views in sports media over here, if there is a genuine consensus opinion then why not let the talking heads agree after all and I wonder if that is because he isn't being told to argue with Jamie Dukes constantly or whatever.

We are thankfully not allowed anywhere near as many adverts during shows over here which gives the studio analysts a lot more time to discuss the game which certainly helps the game coverage.

Whats everyones opinion on Baldinger? I've seen him on Total Access but the contrived nature of that show tends to irritate me.

Vinny
01-24-2012, 01:40 AM
He's a good communicator and does a good job on the radio. I like him on most everything at the NFLnetwork also. He can also point in six to eight different directions (at once) with his right hand alone.

http://www.sonic.net/~stelter/images/finger.png