PDA

View Full Version : TO playing Indoor Football on own team

ChrisG
01-20-2012, 09:32 AM
TO is playing for the Allen Wranglers, a team he co-owns. Looks like the only owner that would sign TO is himself LOL

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/terrell-owens-signs-indoor-football-league-team-163141141.html

gwallaia
01-20-2012, 09:58 AM
This would be a great opportunity for Vince Young to quarterback the Wranglers and finally be successful as a professional football player.

Double Barrel
01-20-2012, 11:50 AM
This is so bizarre but yet so expected for T.O.

NFLN reported that he's doing this because of financial troubles. Something about buying a $3 million dollar house in New Jersey but only getting $2 million when he sold it.

As hard as I try, which is to say I don't try hard, I have no ability to feel sorry for dudes that blow through millions of dollars and end up broke. He made enough money in his career that his great-grandkids should have their college funds paid for, but instead he blew it on whatever frivolous crap a shallow mind blows it on.

I don't begrudge these guys for the money they make. It's entertainment industry in a free market economy. But, but they same token, I can't arouse any empathy when they go full stupid and lose it all.

T.O. on an arena team. Wow.

chicagotexan2
01-20-2012, 11:19 PM
This is so bizarre but yet so expected for T.O.

NFLN reported that he's doing this because of financial troubles. Something about buying a $3 million dollar house in New Jersey but only getting $2 million when he sold it.

As hard as I try, which is to say I don't try hard, I have no ability to feel sorry for dudes that blow through millions of dollars and end up broke. He made enough money in his career that his great-grandkids should have their college funds paid for, but instead he blew it on whatever frivolous crap a shallow mind blows it on.

I don't begrudge these guys for the money they make. It's entertainment industry in a free market economy. But, but they same token, I can't arouse any empathy when they go full stupid and lose it all.

T.O. on an arena team. Wow.

I also find it impossible to feel any pity for Owens. He also said he's almost broke because of bad investment deals and for paying 40 something grand a month in child support for his 4 children. That too is all his fault. He didn't do himself any favors being a world class Ahole to everyone so I doubt he'll get a helping hand from anyone. I see a bad ending for him. Make millions let your friends invest the money knock up multiple women act like an Ahole and this is how you'll end up. Nice job Terrell. Oops I mean T.O.
What are the odds chad UNO pendejo ends up in the same boat. I say the odds are good.

Vinny
01-21-2012, 12:00 AM
I wonder if he trades himself eventually?

brakos82
01-21-2012, 01:04 AM
I wonder if he trades himself eventually?

Hopefully he cuts himself. :whip: