PDA

View Full Version : Texans Ravens time capsule post

Texans_Chick
01-17-2012, 08:41 PM
I like blog posts as time capsules.

You can see at this particular forum people watched this game all over the place.

I put together a time capsule scrapbook of my trip to Baltimore with a bunch of my new and old Texans fan friends. I invite you to add your own experiences in the comments. Couldn't take all of you with me, so this is the best I could do:

Online scrapbook of Texans-Ravens: A time capsule post (http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/2012/01/online-scrapbook-of-texans-ravens-a-time-capsule-post/)

76Texan
01-18-2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks, Steph!

Texan_Bill
01-18-2012, 07:18 AM
Awesomeness!!!

rush2112mn
01-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Great job Steph......I am glad you enjoyed going on the road with the team.....

I have done regular season games going on the road almost every year....except for this one.....not enough money.....

It is fun going to another team's ballpark....most of the time they were impressed especially when you told them you drove up for the game....Yes...I drive to the road team stadium from houston.....

Glad you had great time......

Texans_Chick
01-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Great job Steph......I am glad you enjoyed going on the road with the team.....

I have done regular season games going on the road almost every year....except for this one.....not enough money.....

It is fun going to another team's ballpark....most of the time they were impressed especially when you told them you drove up for the game....Yes...I drive to the road team stadium from houston.....

Glad you had great time......

Let's just say I am not going to like looking at my credit card statement this month.

Texan_Bill
03-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Let's just say I am not going to like looking at my credit card statement this month.

PPffffffft! Whatever! ;) I'm sure you and Bill will be just fine!!! :D

Texans_Chick
03-02-2012, 09:28 PM
PPffffffft! Whatever! ;) I'm sure you and Bill will be just fine!!! :D

Let's just say I STILL do not want to look at it. Still glad I did it though. Met some great fans from all over the country. :fans:

beerlover
03-03-2012, 08:06 AM
I can't think of anybody better representing :fans: