PDA

View Full Version : My take on everything

Lurvinator11
01-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Allow me to just talk for a bit. It is what I do. I have never felt this excited after a loss. I know losing sucks, but this season was so important for not only us as fans, but the entire orginazation. The way we showed depth all year long, with key players showing up, and other players begining to get really good, like our O-Line for example, we are poised to become a great team. Of course a few key things need to happen in this off season first. Signing Arian Foster and Mario Williams to long term deals that will not hurt cap space, will at least ensure our team to be really good. With Williams in, he can easily take a breather while a fresh Reed comes in or vice versa. From there we just need to capitilize on a few other things and we will be a really good team.

The way the defense responded to wade. We were so injured this year, and yet we remained one of the most balanced teams in the AFC. We were a muffed punt away from beating the Ravens in their own house, something that hasn't happened all year. While the outcome of today was a loss, the outlook for us, I feel, has never been better. If we can keep our key players and add some more not only in the draft, but also in Free Agency, The Houston Texans will be the team to beat next season. With the foundation that we are building, and showing how far we could go this year, the sky is the limit for our young and talented team.

We will look back on 2011 and remember that it was an important year. We won't remember it as the year that we won the division, we won't remember it as the year we fought through injuries. Simply we will remember it as the year that paved the way to the Houston Texans dynasty of the teens!

That's right I am calling it! The Houston Texans, with their young talent, and balanced effort will be the team of the decade. Every decade has a team. The 49ers of the 80s, the Steelers of the 70s, the Patriots of the aughties. The teens will belong to the Texans! Maybe we can bring in 3 or 4 Super Bowls, who knows? But this team is the begining of something special in Houston. This team WILL be successful for many years to come.

Mark my words.

By the way, for those of you who don't believe me.....I just want you to know, My middle name is Nostradamus! :truck:

Just kidding about my middle name, but I am serious on everything else!

Go Texans!!!!

RagingBull
01-16-2012, 12:19 AM
I see what you did there. You left out the Cowgirls of the 90's.

Lurvinator11
01-16-2012, 12:22 AM
I see what you did there. You left out the Cowgirls of the 90's.

Eh I felt if I put 4 examples in, it wouldn't look pretty. Haha! Honestly I just took the teams from off the top of my head.

RagingBull
01-16-2012, 01:13 AM
Natural mistake.

PapaL
01-16-2012, 03:09 AM
I love drunk positive posts

Lurvinator11
01-16-2012, 03:59 AM
I love drunk positive posts

I don't drink. I am dead serious. I have faith in this team, and feel like they will be a great team.