PDA

View Full Version : Crowd Noise

utahmark
01-15-2012, 05:32 PM
Did'nt think the crowd effected our offense one bit. Our players did'nt seem to have any trouble hearing the snap count, things like that. After watching Andy Dalton closing his earholes all game and seeing so many false starts, time outs and delay of games by Cinn then hearing about their crowd noise I was expecting more.

You heard it hear first, we won the crowd noise title.:bravo: I guess they will just have to settle for a chance at the AFC Championship title.:barman:

False Start
01-15-2012, 05:43 PM
Yeah the crowd wasn't anything compared to the noise at Reliant. I told my brother that during the game.

NastyNate
01-15-2012, 05:45 PM
I think yall are clutching straws. Crowd noise was definitely a factor, I just think we were prepared for it with Kubes pumping in noise in practice and having the defense line up offsides.

M&T is a tough place to play, don't discredit their fans. TJ was holding his hands over his helmet on several occasions.

False Start
01-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I think yall are clutching straws. Crowd noise was definitely a factor, I just think we were prepared for it with Kubes pumping in noise in practice and having the defense line up offsides.

M&T is a tough place to play, don't discredit their fans. TJ was holding his hands over his helmet on several occasions.

Not really clutching anything, I was just commenting on the subject. Oh it was loud no doubt, but nothing quite like Reliant is what I'm sayin. :fans:

utahmark
01-15-2012, 05:50 PM

Not discrediting their fans.. It's just tough to make noise with mittens on and your lips frozen.

In my opionion Reliant won't never be as loud as the dome though, it's just to big. I could'nt hear the guy next to me in the dome. At reliant you can at least yell at the guy next to you, if you need to.

Mr. Texan
01-15-2012, 05:52 PM
dome vs. outdoor stadium in cold weather.

thats why saints games seem so loud as well.

TheMatrix31
01-15-2012, 05:54 PM
Crowd noise wasn't a problem at all. We had one false start penalty by Caldwell. I think that was it, right? Chalk it up to Caldwell being a worthless bum.

YouGotNgata92
01-15-2012, 06:08 PM
First off I'd like to say great team effort from both teams today
. I hate to say it but like I said earlier if were on the road this is a completely different game. I want you to know that every Houston fan I saw I pounded a fist or shook a hand and said good game on the way out.

Sitting front row upper deck I thought we were loud and did our part as always but thought it could have been much louder if I had it my way. We should have been on our feet every down bringing noise. In the end our D did what we expect out of our D. Bring on Brady and the Patriots, they looked pretty good last night.

I expect a primetime game again next year at Houston and I plan on being there. One suggestion that I give myself every playoff loss is to get it all out that night. Drink your face off and get over it nothing to hang your heads on.

P.S. all you Flacco haters "all he does is win win win no matter what". Hate on him all you want and we've got a long way to go but we love our QB and wouldn't have it any other way.

ubecool454
01-15-2012, 06:19 PM

I disagree....that crowd was quiet as church mice most of the game.

lockmat
01-15-2012, 08:53 PM
I was at the game today and if I were a ravens fan, I'd be embarrassed about the crowd noise. Don't get me wrong, most of them were super nice to me. But I agree with another poster, it was church mice quiet. We get louder in preseason games for goodness sake.

We definitely have some of the best and loudest fans in the league.

TimeKiller
01-15-2012, 09:16 PM
Sounded like a lot of cold, wind-battered and worried Ravens fans for most of the game....