PDA

View Full Version : Wrap it up, tie it up, put it in a bow.

NastyNate
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Couldn't have wrapped it up any better for the Ravens. Their defense didn't do ish against us, not a single sack. We gifted them 4 turnovers and gave them 17 points off of turnovers. They had one offensive drive to score a field goal.

Ravens fans, if they think they're better than this, we straight up gave this game to them. They didn't take it. Sorry, not one bit of conceeding defeat, our offense and special teams gave them the ball back 4 times easily. Their defense was outplayed by ours. We were the better team today and with Schaub under center we win by 2 TD's easily.

Good luck in the AFCCG Ravens, you're not gonna get past it.

Edit, you see Schaub with that kind of time and how badly he destroys defenses? I can't wait for an AFC Championship and superbowl next year. We're going all the god dang way next year!

stingray
01-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Couldn't have wrapped it up any better for the Ravens. Their defense didn't do ish against us, not a single sack. We gifted them 4 turnovers and gave them 17 points off of turnovers. They had one offensive drive to score a field goal.

Ravens fans, if they think they're better than this, we straight up gave this game to them. They didn't take it. Sorry, not one bit of conceeding defeat, our offense and special teams gave them the ball back 4 times easily. Their defense was outplayed by ours. We were the better team today and with Schaub under center we win by 2 TD's easily.

The thing is that the Ravens own the Patriots, so I see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

srrono
01-15-2012, 03:24 PM
AP_NFL AP_NFL
#Patriots are 6-1 vs #Ravens, one loss coming in the playoffs -rr
4 minutes ago

mariowillshine15
01-15-2012, 03:25 PM
The thing is that the Ravens own the Patriots, so I see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.

Last time they played Pats won.

Flacco sucks Brady will destroy them.

OntRavenFan
01-15-2012, 03:28 PM

The matchup is actually better for us against the Pats than the Texans.

Pats have no pass rush to speak of, and no real Defense.

We beat the Pats and Brady in their house 2 years ago. We got beat up this game and escaped with a W. Don't count us out next game though.

stingray
01-15-2012, 03:28 PM
AP_NFL AP_NFL
#Patriots are 6-1 vs #Ravens, one loss coming in the playoffs -rr
4 minutes ago

My bad. I misread the stat when I saw it earlier on TV. We'll see. The pats def is pretty bad too. I really don't care who wins.

NastyNate
01-15-2012, 03:32 PM
The matchup is actually better for us against the Pats than the Texans.

Pats have no pass rush to speak of, and no real Defense.

We beat the Pats and Brady in their house 2 years ago. We got beat up this game and escaped with a W. Don't count us out next game though.

How many drives of more than 35 yards did you guys sustain? We gifted you 14 points. I'm sorry but if you feel good about your chances in NE than god bless. I'm rooting my teary eyes out for ya on next sunday, but NE is gonna stomp ya. Bad. I'll drop 3 bills on that.

OntRavenFan
01-15-2012, 03:34 PM
How many drives of more than 35 yards did you guys sustain? We gifted you 14 points. I'm sorry but if you feel good about your chances in NE than god bless. I'm rooting my teary eyes out for ya on next sunday, but NE is gonna stomp ya. Bad. I'll drop 3 bills on that.

We just played against your #3? ranked defense. Patriots have the 31'st ranked Defense. Far different game.

Hervoyel
01-15-2012, 03:37 PM

:spit:

Wait, you weren't trying to be funny?

:kubepalm:

Brandon420tx
The Ravens should win the next game well at least I want them to win, added to the fact I don't want the Patriots to win,. That is if they aren't too roughed up from playing us today. I said earlier that it kinda sucks for whoever wins this game because they will be limping into Pats stadium after a very physical game, while the pats played pitch and catch and drank cocktails during their game yesterday

BullNation4Life
as much as I hate to admit it, cause they just beat us, but the Ravens should stomp a mudhole in the Patriots defense next week.

Broncos ran all over them and played in a stupid zone defense that Brady carved up. Ravens are not going to do so and Rice will have a big day on the ground....They will put Brady on the ground or hit him allot and Brady HATES to get hit...

I see Ravens going to the Super Bowl against the 49ers....

NastyNate
01-15-2012, 03:45 PM
We just played against your #3? ranked defense. Patriots have the 31'st ranked Defense. Far different game.

Patriots put up a million points a game and play prevent. The stats are skewed.