PDA

View Full Version : Texans fans being called arrogant

TexansBull
01-13-2012, 07:15 PM
Is anyone seeing and getting this? I am seeing this in other boards, facebook, and in other conversations.

I dont mind. Its a good thing IMHO.

I think its just because we are getting introduced to the NFL now that we are a player in the playoffs. And we know our team is good. I think these traditional playoffs are expecting us bow down and say "Sure your going to win. We just hope to win."

But hey,

http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/12006/12294871.jpg

And cowboy fans are still annoying.

EllisUnit
01-13-2012, 07:19 PM
The funny thing is DUMB ass raven fans come on "OUR" message board and stupidly ask why we all think our team even has a chance.

Does he not realize that this is the texans fans message board and regardless thats usually what all NFL fans do, they believe their team will win.

And everyone wonders why other countries look at America and think "stupid" :vincepalm:

Thorn
01-13-2012, 07:20 PM
Arrogant? Why? We've won one playoff game against an inferior team, and we're aggogant? Let's win a few super bowls, then we can be arrogant. Until then, if we are, we're being stupid.

Playoffs
01-13-2012, 07:22 PM
How can we be arrogant after winning our very first playoff game???

And who's paying attention to Texans/Ravens anyway? The way I hear it our game may be the lowest rated division round game in history?

Only folks who might call us arrogant now are fans whose teams are already on vacation -- and that's just green eyed jealousy. :D

Wolf
01-13-2012, 07:28 PM
This is what I think is happening...Texans have started winning and now some of the "longtime" fans are jumping out and talking to whoever they can and talking ****..(probably the same fans that couldn't tell you who Tony Hollings was,for example)

Now I am not saying everyone should know the Texans history from 2002 and up...just saying alot of those that like to jump on the bandwagon, they also like to stand on top of it and scream the loudest.

but my opinion is pretty sheltered.. I live in a small town and I know who around town (for the most part) that has been a Texan fan for years and the ones that now are wearing the gear and trying to converse with me.. and I have no problem with that.. I DO find it funny and yet frustrating when you try to converse with deeper players with them (beyond the AJ,Schaub,Foster,Ryans, Cushing ,(big names) for example)

Wolf
01-13-2012, 07:29 PM
come one guys!!! THINK! arrogant is good.. we have the same amount of wins in the same amount of time in the league as the Cowboys

we have a reason to be arrogant :sarcasm:

:joker:

kiwitexansfan
01-13-2012, 07:30 PM
And everyone wonders why other countries look at America and think "stupid" :vincepalm:

it's true, we do.

:kitten:

Premier
01-13-2012, 07:34 PM
its just the same shiit every week during the NFL's season. fans visit the team boards of their next opponent and for some reason theyre shocked when they dont see fans of the opposing team bowing down to their's. it upsets them, then they return to their boards and create threads about their experience in foreign territory. the threads usually look something like, "x teams fans", then you see words like "they think", "they're delusional", they say that so and so fans are cocky.. then predictions of scores of 3X-10.. same shiit, different day..

Texan_Bill
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Arrogant? Why? We've won one playoff game against an inferior team, and we're aggogant? Let's win a few super bowls, then we can be arrogant. Until then, if we are, we're being stupid.

Nah, always stay humble...

Signed,

Cowboys fan.

:sarcasm:

False Start
01-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Arrogant. I'm not arrogant, I just know we're good, and are gonna stomp a mudhole in the purple birds Sunday. :D

TheMatrix31
01-13-2012, 08:35 PM
How in the hell are we arrogant?

DBCooper
01-13-2012, 08:37 PM
How in the hell are we arrogant?

Because we are not thanking everyone for the wonderful privilege of being humble fans of a playoff team.

We need to Tebow more to the established.

PapaL
01-13-2012, 09:11 PM
You know what? F-ck what everyone else says. Our team use to be one of the worst. Now we are pretty damn decent. I've suffered and been called out long enough. I'm going to enjoy my team, wear my Texans gear, and talk crap to my friends. Why? Because it's what I use to do. If that makes me arrogant then y'all can kiss my donkey.

thunderkyss
01-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Is anyone seeing and getting this? I am seeing this in other boards, facebook, and in other conversations.

I dont mind. Its a good thing IMHO.

Remember this thread (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87726)? I've just got a new entry

I think its just because we are getting introduced to the NFL now that we are a player in the playoffs.

And cowboy fans are still annoying.

Enjoy the ride, that's all I can say.

Remember the Dolphins got into the play-offs a few years ago & thought they were the ****..... now, they ain't ****. The Chiefs... play-offs last year. I think they've got a top ten pick in the next draft.

This offseason may be the worse offseason we've had yet.... there's going to be Wade drama, then a couple of hairy contract situations, there's going to be cap casualties.... & some of our favorites just won't be good enough for the team anymore.

Then we've got to try to win 10+ games next season... it ain't easy to stay on top. Especially not when you're the underdog.

rush2112mn
01-13-2012, 09:35 PM
You know what? F-ck what everyone else says. Our team use to be one of the worst. Now we are pretty damn decent. I've suffered and been called out long enough. I'm going to enjoy my team, wear my Texans gear, and talk crap to my friends. Why? Because it's what I use to do. If that makes me arrogant then y'all can kiss my donkey.

You said it.....for so many years this team has taken the brunt of jokes, been ridiculed...ect. going back to CarR....then the pick for Mario....who got the last laugh on that one...ect.....
I could care less what other teams fans think of us. Arrogance....cocky...ect ...its about time we had a attitude....
We are in the playoffs and you want me to be humble about it and not think my team can win.....you crazy.....

I will think what I want.....ICON....

Humming to So What.....by Metallica......

TheMatrix31
01-13-2012, 09:53 PM
The jokes never bothered me because I don't really care what people think. Despite not caring what other people think, I hate when people are factually wrong. So I will go out of my way to defend the team when they're being misrepresented, as they are this week.

Otherwise, who cares. Other people's ridicule doesn't mean **** to me.

CloakNNNdagger
01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Its not arrogance, its just our http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MWw0QgFvPsM/TS9U_Ho5rFI/AAAAAAAAACQ/NdAHsmzq2Mc/S690/Destiny%2Bblack.jpg ! :)

Nitrofish
01-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Ravens fans are calling us arrogant because we believe we can win and are saying so. They expected us to grovel at the feet of the almighty Ravens and when we didn't they called us arrogant, when in fact it is them being arrogant.

Sure they have made many playoff appearances, but have any of those resulted in a Super Bowl appearance? Yes... 1 and one only. They usually make it to the playoffs, then collapse. What good is a 12-4 record to then lose in the first round?

They all said we would lose to the Bengals, and then we we won, the story changed to "Yeah but now you have to beat a real playoff team" or some other story. It is the Ravens fans who want the Texans fans to bow down and kiss their ring.

Texans fans are just standing up for their team when everyone with the exception of a small percentage is writing them off.

First we were soft, now we are arrogant... hmmmm.

TEXANRED
01-13-2012, 11:08 PM
it's true, we do.

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EllisUnit
01-13-2012, 11:11 PM
Its not arrogance, its just our http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MWw0QgFvPsM/TS9U_Ho5rFI/AAAAAAAAACQ/NdAHsmzq2Mc/S690/Destiny%2Bblack.jpg ! :)

hell yeah, Rep

Allstar
01-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Well most people's first impression of our fans online is over on the "official forum". Can't say they don't deserve whatever labels they get.

buddyboy
01-14-2012, 02:39 AM
I can definitely see where the arrogant perception comes. Our team has done NOTHING before this year, and somehow we as Texans fans have this mentality that the media isn't giving us what we deserve.

The problem is, what we deserve is very little coverage until we actually accomplish something. Thus far, we've beaten a very beatable Bengals team. I hear all the time that others are underestimating our team. Which could be true, but the flip-side of that is us over-valuing our team, which comes off as arrogance.

Carr Bombed
01-14-2012, 02:41 AM
Charlie Sheen say....there's a thin line between being arrogant and "winning" and regardless of the difference, both will land you the same fate with almost the same results. Nice guys are ****ies. :)

KA4Texan
01-14-2012, 03:29 AM
I can definitely see where the arrogant perception comes. Our team has done NOTHING before this year, and somehow we as Texans fans have this mentality that the media isn't giving us what we deserve.

The problem is, what we deserve is very little coverage until we actually accomplish something. Thus far, we've beaten a very beatable Bengals team. I hear all the time that others are underestimating our team. Which could be true, but the flip-side of that is us over-valuing our team, which comes off as arrogance.

While I agree with the overall sentiment of your statement, the Ravens ARE just as beatable as the Bengals.

Don't believe me? Just ask the Jags and Titans, IF they did it I don't see how believing this team COULD walk away with a W is being arrogant.

As I said, I DO agree with the overall sentiment, we shouldn't be expecting the media to bow to us as if we have some sort of legacy, I don't think we fans should discount what has been achieved either.

Luckily I kind of prefer the "lack of media respect" our Texans seem to do so much better with "not a chance in hell" than being the media favorites.

TheMatrix31
01-14-2012, 05:04 AM
I'm "upset with the coverage" not because I believe we deserve more because its us, but rather there are four divisional playoff games this week and we're in one of them, so our game should get a bit more attention. How much more can someone analyze the Denver/NE or SF/NO games?

BullBlitz
01-14-2012, 08:54 AM
You said it.....for so many years this team has taken the brunt of jokes, been ridiculed...ect. going back to CarR....then the pick for Mario....who got the last laugh on that one...ect.....
I could care less what other teams fans think of us. Arrogance....cocky...ect ...its about time we had a attitude....
We are in the playoffs and you want me to be humble about it and not think my team can win.....you crazy.....

I will think what I want.....ICON....

Humming to So What.....by Metallica......

I agree. Ect. :smiliepalm:

97roc
01-14-2012, 09:33 AM

Like! :bravo:

OntRavenFan
01-14-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm "upset with the coverage" not because I believe we deserve more because its us, but rather there are four divisional playoff games this week and we're in one of them, so our game should get a bit more attention. How much more can someone analyze the Denver/NE or SF/NO games?

The Texans are no worse than the Ravens in the "media coverage". The media seems to hate to report anything positive about the Ravens. It takes smart a$$ comments just for us to make the media (a la Joe Cool's comments).

While it upsets a lot of the fanbase, the team also seems to play just as well without it.

The Texans would get more airtime if they were playing "anyone" but the Ravens.

When the talking heads were discussing QB's before this weekend and who would have the better game, neither of our QB's were even mentioned in the discussion. I guess because we both run the ball and play good Defense. Perhaps we could play the game without a QB, just run the ball and play Defense...oh wait...the Broncos already have that covered.

thunderkyss
01-14-2012, 10:45 AM

Where were you last week?

Were you saying, the Texans were going to be one & done, or were you saying the Texans are going to beat the Bengals?

Most people thought we were going to be one & done because our rookie QB was greener than Dalton & Green. Because we have one name on the defensive side of the ball, & because we always disappoint.

Where were you?

There was only a thin sliver of us saying Cincinnati ain't crap predicting we would win that game... were you one of us?

If not, then the Texans have done something, & deserve more cred... at least more coverage in a play-off victory. It's a small thing, I know. But this is 24/7 news coverage... We've got a freak'n network dedicated to the nfl & we don't get any airtime to speak of until Friday?

That's wrong, no matter how you split it. Then, it's not about you really, it's about how Baltimore is going to lose the game.

"Arian Foster, I like him, but he's going up against a very tough defense.......

The Texans defense are amazing, but I think Ray-Rice is going to be too much for them.... "

What??

thunderkyss
01-14-2012, 10:48 AM

I agree with this. While the media may be disrespecting us.... what's this say about Baltimore. 4 years in a row... & no one cares.

ouch.

False Start
01-14-2012, 10:53 AM
I agree with this. While the media may be disrespecting us.... what's this say about Baltimore. 4 years in a row... & no one cares.

ouch.

Exactly... I said just the same thing to my cousin the other day.

RagingBull
01-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Well, after all, we are the ONLY NFL TEAM that has never lost a playoff game.

darnbni99a
01-14-2012, 11:48 AM

well said.:bravo:

buddyboy
01-14-2012, 12:07 PM
While I agree with the overall sentiment of your statement, the Ravens ARE just as beatable as the Bengals.

Don't believe me? Just ask the Jags and Titans, IF they did it I don't see how believing this team COULD walk away with a W is being arrogant.

As I said, I DO agree with the overall sentiment, we shouldn't be expecting the media to bow to us as if we have some sort of legacy, I don't think we fans should discount what has been achieved either.

Luckily I kind of prefer the "lack of media respect" our Texans seem to do so much better with "not a chance in hell" than being the media favorites.

True, anyone can beat anyone on a given Sunday. But I'd disagree that the Ravens are as beatable as the Bengals, given that they're at home.

Where were you last week?

Were you saying, the Texans were going to be one & done, or were you saying the Texans are going to beat the Bengals?

Most people thought we were going to be one & done because our rookie QB was greener than Dalton & Green. Because we have one name on the defensive side of the ball, & because we always disappoint.

Where were you?

There was only a thin sliver of us saying Cincinnati ain't crap predicting we would win that game... were you one of us?

If not, then the Texans have done something, & deserve more cred... at least more coverage in a play-off victory. It's a small thing, I know. But this is 24/7 news coverage... We've got a freak'n network dedicated to the nfl & we don't get any airtime to speak of until Friday?

That's wrong, no matter how you split it. Then, it's not about you really, it's about how Baltimore is going to lose the game.

"Arian Foster, I like him, but he's going up against a very tough defense.......

The Texans defense are amazing, but I think Ray-Rice is going to be too much for them.... "

What??

I was nervous as hell for that game, is where I was. I truly believed that if the Texans came out and played how they played for the majority of the season, we'd win. I also was positive that if we played like the last three games of the season, we'd lose.

I agree we should get more coverage. I agree that we have the right to predict our victory. I disagree that it doesn't come off as arrogance.

Assume we were playing the Colts and they were predicting they were going to beat us based on the play of Orlovsky and...who else is on that team? Regardless, I'm sure we would laugh at their arrogance.

We. Are. Underdogs. No ifs ands or buts, and our confidence in our victory over the Ravens comes off as arrogance to other fans.

This game I'm approaching differently than the Bengals. We don't just have to play our game. Because if we also let them play their game, we will lose. We have to beat their game.

twyst
01-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Grats. It just means you are winning. Embrace the hatred and enjoy it to its fullest!

ESAD2-14
01-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Grats. It just means you are winning. Embrace the hatred and enjoy it to its fullest!

Good example is the Saints, for years no one heard from Saints fans. Then they won the Super Bowl. Texans fans are kind of going through the same process now, minus the Super Bowl win.

Plenty of Texans fans out there who are arrogant and will say stupid stuff. They are not all like fans that frequent this board, more level headed/calm.

Wonder how much of the arrogance can be attributed to the fans who are just now starting to support the Texans (closet fans)?

Whatever the reason it seems to be a natural fan evolution to go from humble/humbled fan base to louder and more vocal (arrogant) when times are good.

burro
01-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Coming from Raven's fans, I would imagine it's just pent up frustration. It must be hard getting to the playoffs so many times since 2000 as a favorite to win the Super Bowl only to blow it time after time. Flash forward to this year when its the Raven's "destiny" to win it all and here are these "arrogant" Texans fans who just wont accept fate. Sucks for them. That said, I think the Ravens and their fans are in for something of a surprise tomorrow.

On a side note, what kind of grown man wears purple? Seriously....

_Dre
01-14-2012, 02:48 PM
I love the hate

YouGotNgata92
01-14-2012, 03:07 PM
The funny thing is DUMB ass raven fans come on "OUR" message board and stupidly ask why we all think our team even has a chance.

Does he not realize that this is the texans fans message board and regardless thats usually what all NFL fans do, they believe their team will win.

Yes, EllisUnit. I had no idea that this was a Texans forum. Stupid me.

kwoththeravens
01-14-2012, 03:09 PM
Coming from Raven's fans, I would imagine it's just pent up frustration. It must be hard getting to the playoffs so many times since 2000 as a favorite to win the Super Bowl only to blow it time after time. Flash forward to this year when its the Raven's "destiny" to win it all and here are these "arrogant" Texans fans who just wont accept fate. Sucks for them. That said, I think the Ravens and their fans are in for something of a surprise tomorrow.

On a side note, what kind of grown man wears purple? Seriously....The only years I can think of that the Ravens should have been SB favorites were 2006 and 2010. And honestly, last year's Ravens team would not have been able to beat the Packers because last year's Ravens team (unlike the team this year) was unable to close out games against good teams.

Getting to the playoffs is difficult (as you all should know) so nobody on our side is taking anything for granted. The Texans have every reason to be confident - you all have a great defense and a good running game, just like we do. Whoever wins the turnover battle probably wins the game.

That said, I can see why some would take it as arrogance when you proclaim that you're going to come into M&T and smash the Ravens when, fact is, the Ravens haven't lost by more than 4 points at M&T Bank since the awful 5-11 2007 season. It's just not a realistic expectation.

I expect a close game. I think my team will come out on top but I will not be terribly shocked if we lose.

YouGotNgata92
01-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Ravens fans are calling us arrogant because we believe we can win and are saying so. They expected us to grovel at the feet of the almighty Ravens and when we didn't they called us arrogant, when in fact it is them being arrogant.

Sure they have made many playoff appearances, but have any of those resulted in a Super Bowl appearance? Yes... 1 and one only. They usually make it to the playoffs, then collapse. What good is a 12-4 record to then lose in the first round?

They all said we would lose to the Bengals, and then we we won, the story changed to "Yeah but now you have to beat a real playoff team" or some other story. It is the Ravens fans who want the Texans fans to bow down and kiss their ring.

Texans fans are just standing up for their team when everyone with the exception of a small percentage is writing them off.

First we were soft, now we are arrogant... hmmmm.

That's right. The Ravens won a Super Bowl after only 4 years in the league. Texans? Not even close. Only 1 team wins the Super Bowl each year and just because you make the playoffs doesn't mean you're going to win out. Ask the Buffalo Bills. All the teams in the playoffs are great teams. Prove me wrong and win a SB.

ThaJokaa
01-14-2012, 03:25 PM
In reality all NFL teams fans think that their team is better than the rest. So every teams fans are arrogant.

jred76
01-14-2012, 04:01 PM
fact is, our football teams are almost exactly the same. Top 3 defenses, QB's you're not entirely convinced you can count on in a divisional playoff game, top 5 RB's, really solid TE play, we both have a monster at inside linebacker, all the way down to high quality fullbacks. This one's gonna be close.

As for the arrogance, remember in 2009, when the Colts and Bengals laid down for the Jets to squash our playoff hopes? We were arrogant then for believing we could beat the Patriots, who had nothing to play for but the chance to ruin someone else's season. All year, I'm "arrogant" all week, then Sunday rolls around, we'd take care of business, and on Monday I'd hear, "you were right on that one, but the Falcons are going to destroy you." That's fine. We've been a doormat for Cowboys fans (and the league) for so long that "Hey, at least we're not the Texans" has been their lone comfort for a decade. Now that's gone, we have a damn good football team, and we finally have fuel to dish out what we've been taking for the past 10 years, and they don't like it. That's it.

As for the coverage, I think it's deplorable. While I don't disagree that we haven't done anything before, I can't imagine how not even the NFLN has jumped on our bandwagon. Considering everything this team has fought through, the truly remarkable turnaround on defense, the fact that we've got a 5th round rookie quarterback that wears number 13 from a school that's never produced a QB and the last 3 rookie QB's (Sanchez, Flucco, and Rapelisbuger, Ben was the last to start the season as a backup) to win a playoff game all made it to the AFC Championship game, not to mention how easy this team is to like, and you'd think we'd be media darlings.

MEGA SWATT
01-14-2012, 04:18 PM
In reality all NFL teams fans think that their team is better than the rest. So every teams fans are arrogant.

Even Chief/Ram fans:mariopalm:

PapaL
01-14-2012, 04:44 PM
That's right. The Ravens won a Super Bowl after only 4 years in the league. Texans? Not even close. Only 1 team wins the Super Bowl each year and just because you make the playoffs doesn't mean you're going to win out. Ask the Buffalo Bills. All the teams in the playoffs are great teams. Prove me wrong and win a SB.

Guess we've both won the same number of Super Bowls since Houston rejoined the NFL.

And no, it wasn't "just after 4 years". You were someone else's team in a different city. So don't play that BS card here.

ThaJokaa
01-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Even Chief/Ram fans:mariopalm:

Yeah, when we were 2-14 did you not have pride in your team?

False Start
01-14-2012, 05:41 PM
Guess we've both won the same number of Super Bowls since Houston rejoined the NFL.

And no, it wasn't "just after 4 years". You were someone else's team in a different city. So don't play that BS card here.

Yep. That was my first thought, they were the former Browns, and not a from ground up franchise. :kitten:

burro
01-14-2012, 05:45 PM
The only years I can think of that the Ravens should have been SB favorites were 2006 and 2010. And honestly, last year's Ravens team would not have been able to beat the Packers because last year's Ravens team (unlike the team this year) was unable to close out games against good teams.

Getting to the playoffs is difficult (as you all should know) so nobody on our side is taking anything for granted. The Texans have every reason to be confident - you all have a great defense and a good running game, just like we do. Whoever wins the turnover battle probably wins the game.

That said, I can see why some would take it as arrogance when you proclaim that you're going to come into M&T and smash the Ravens when, fact is, the Ravens haven't lost by more than 4 points at M&T Bank since the awful 5-11 2007 season. It's just not a realistic expectation.

I expect a close game. I think my team will come out on top but I will not be terribly shocked if we lose.

I would also throw in 2001, 2008, and 2009 (this may be a stretch, but they did beat the Pats 33-14 in the wild card round that year). Either way, it's besides the point.

I don't know of any Texans fan who is (seriously) saying that we are going to go into Baltimore and run over the Ravens. Upon further inspection I think you'll find that we are a mostly realistic lot and most of us are prepped for a hell of a game.

Anyhow, welcome to the board!

kwoththeravens
01-14-2012, 07:10 PM
I would also throw in 2001, 2008, and 2009 (this may be a stretch, but they did beat the Pats 33-14 in the wild card round that year). Either way, it's besides the point.

I don't know of any Texans fan who is (seriously) saying that we are going to go into Baltimore and run over the Ravens. Upon further inspection I think you'll find that we are a mostly realistic lot and most of us are prepped for a hell of a game.

Anyhow, welcome to the board!
2001 - Jamal Lewis, our leading rusher, tore his ACL and was out for the season. He was pretty much our entire offense. We weren't going anywhere without him.

2008 - We shouldn't have made it past the Titans. We were lucky that 1) CJ2K got injured and left the game and 2) a delay of game penalty wasn't called and allowed Flacco to heave a deep ball that eventually set up the game winning FG. The Titans really imploded against us with their turnovers. We overachieved, and Pittsburgh brought us back to reality in the next game.

2009 - We backed into the playoffs that year, and Flacco was seriously injured (but we didn't have a viable backup so he played anyway). We won in NE because Flacco wasn't needed since they couldn't stop the run, but when we got to Indy where they stuffed the run, there was no way we were going forward.

I actually joined a while ago to congratulate you all for winning the division. I expected us to meet in the AFC title game. Looks like it's happening a bit sooner than expected.

Texan_Bill
01-14-2012, 08:30 PM

DUDE, seriously?? You're an ignorant ****!!! The Ravens were an established team that just relocated and re-packaged their look.. Did Mom call you to the dinner table yet??

Showtime100
01-14-2012, 08:48 PM
DUDE, seriously?? You're an ignorant ****!!! The Ravens were an established team that just relocated and re-packaged their look.. Did Mom call you to the dinner table yet??

Lol, pretty sad isn't it?

Calface4
01-14-2012, 09:06 PM

Got 'em. :roast:

ObsiWan
01-14-2012, 09:31 PM

Ummm... Was Art Modell not the owner of the team? Then You weren't a new team.
You were an NFL witness protection team. The NFL gave you a new name. Put you in a new location. Gave you a new appearance. But you had the same ownership and a lot of the same players. Just like the Oilers/titans.

By rights that Super Bowl win belongs to Cleveland not Baltimore. But Cleveland was screwed by Modell. The new Browns are the team that had to start over from scratch.

MEGA SWATT
01-14-2012, 09:53 PM

Yeah, when we were 2-14 did you not have pride in your team?

Sorry, but I was NOT arrogant about my sub 500 Texans. Also, I NEVER thought they were better than the rest, as you said.

Proud of having a team, yes...........delusional, no.

TheMatrix31
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Stop entertaining ********* trolls.